Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Last night I wasn't sleeping well but thought of some big plot hole but I've since forgotten it

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.
Cersei's vengeance on Ellaria by killing the bad poossy was the best part of the latest episode. Ellaria is dumb and killed an innocent just for kicks. Also, Cersei titties

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

verdigris murder posted:

Has there been an increase of the gayphobic tone that made much of the last three seasons difficult to enjoy? I'm think about Sam's rape by his almost wife, and then Theon being sense-raped by his obnoxious almost trans-sister and the Italian, knowing that he can't join in and lezzing it up because of that.

:shepface:

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
What the hell does gayphobic mean? Is that something different from homophobic?

DO IT TO IT
Mar 3, 2008

I know "mon" means man, but I don't think "Och" means anything.

verdigris murder posted:

Has there been an increase of the gayphobic tone that made much of the last three seasons difficult to enjoy? I'm think about Sam's rape by his almost wife, and then Theon being sense-raped by his obnoxious almost trans-sister and the Italian, knowing that he can't join in and lezzing it up because of that.

source your quotes

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

DO IT TO IT posted:

source your quotes

I really liked your let's plays dawg

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

verdigris murder posted:

That post that, when it arrives, makes you think the thread might end up getting closed for a completely different reason than you were thinking only 6 posts ago.

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

I'd like renamed to The Gayphobic Tone please.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Why is Jon and Davos/Mel reluctant to talk about the whole rising from the dead thing? Having multiple independent people saying this guy literally came back from the dead to save the world seems like it would be a good thing to do to convince dany to stop being retarded

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

If we don't get to see Grey Worm's stitched up gash before the season ends then gently caress this show.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Methanar posted:

Why is Jon and Davos/Mel reluctant to talk about the whole rising from the dead thing? Having multiple independent people saying this guy literally came back from the dead to save the world seems like it would be a good thing to do to convince dany to stop being retarded

Why would she trust something most people would consider undead to go fight a bunch of other undead things? From Jon's point of view he came back from the dead to save the world but to most people they would see someone who came back from the dead with the help of dark magic.

I could see it going only one of two ways: either she kills him for being an abomination or becomes even more convinced he's insane.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I thought it was gayphobic as hell when we only got a far angle on the hounds dick

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Methanar posted:

I think it would probably creep most people out to know that Jon was raised from the dead. In most fiction, being raised from the dead comes with a terrible price, like being a zombie or being controlled by a demon or something. Lord knows I thought that Jon would be hosed up somehow after he was brought back to life.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Hello I am Khaleesi. I own 3 dragons, cannot be burnt because I am literally magic, I was attacked by a wizard, was almost assassinated by a mermaid kid, a witch murdered my husband and I find the idea of a zombie army to be a little TOO ridiculous.

And they didn't bring up Jon being rezzed because if they mentioned Mel then Danny would have to go, "Hey, she's just out back!" and they just didn't want to write any more dialogue explaining her actions.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Jon's ability to resurrect is entirely dependent on how many gold coins he has collected while wearing a Mario hat.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Methanar posted:

We had another guy in history who came back to life and his friends were all about spreading that good news....... didn't end up well for anyone :(

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
All of Theon's problems started after he had banged FlapJacks on the boat to Pyke.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

are there any funny leaks from the HBO hack yet

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Decebal posted:

We had another guy in history who came back to life and his friends were all about spreading that good news....... didn't end up well for anyone :(

beric dondarrion?

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

this show sucks bad

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Beric Dondarion is the classical virtuous knight. You wouldn't mind him rescuing you and maybe he'll hold you in his strong powerful arms. And those scars !! :kimchi:

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Kelp Me! posted:

beric dondarrion?

Jesus?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Dany and Jon will kill the night king together... but the last shot of the series will be of Jon walking into the snowy wilds and then his eyes will start to glow blue

because there must always be a LichNight King

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
What's the status of Uncle Benjen ? In the books we get the same brief, vague description that he was turned by the Children of the Forest. So they can make good zombies those guys ?? Feels like Benjen is a different zombie than the regular

guys and also different from Jon and Beric who also came back to life.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
No one gives one oval office hair about benjen stark

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Decebal posted:

What's the status of Uncle Benjen ? In the books we get the same brief, vague description that he was turned by the Children of the Forest. So they can make good zombies those guys ?? Feels like Benjen is a different zombie than the regular

guys and also different from Jon and Beric who also came back to life.

its based on your karma values when you get rezzed if you are good or bad zombie

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I hope the ice man shows up and kills everyone, but really what is the ice man's motivation? Why is he coming south? Just to slaughter people or is there something else he wants to do?

Or did GRRM just make him evil for the sake of being evil?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Dany is losing her mind at a remarkable pace I really hope she falls to the same madness as her dad

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

facebook jihad posted:

I hope the ice man shows up and kills everyone, but really what is the ice man's motivation? Why is he coming south? Just to slaughter people or is there something else he wants to do?

I'm sure next season we'll get a Bran flashback of what actually started the Other's march south. My guess is it was Mance loving something up. Or The Children. Probably The Children so they can complete the "gently caress Up the World" trifecta.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Bran is the ice king, idiots, he's realised the karmic nature of existence and lives through every being, the walkers are finally marching south bc he knows the only way to break the circle of suffering is to let go of suffering and walk into cleansing dragon fire. You morons, you dumb loving idiots

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

facebook jihad posted:

I wonder this also. What do a bunch of skeletons need with castles? Does he just really like skeletons and wants more of them? Maybe he's just lonely? Send him some whores or something to keep him company and maybe he'll "chill" out.

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
do you guys think that the final battle between icemen and non icemen that the good guys will be near defeat and things will look bleak and then some deus ex machina thing will happen?

DO IT TO IT
Mar 3, 2008

I know "mon" means man, but I don't think "Och" means anything.

facebook jihad posted:

I really liked your let's plays dawg

:hfive:

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I wonder this also. What do a bunch of skeletons need with castles? Does he just really like skeletons and wants more of them? Maybe he's just lonely? Send him some whores or something to keep him company and maybe he'll "chill" out.

He's coming south to make Mel his hot zombie night queen. Bran will have a vision of this and nod approvingly

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Introducing the concept of time travel and the ability to change the past was a really dumb thing. It complicates things and invites all kinds of paradoxes.

Bran should just tell his dad not to go to Kings Landing and everything would be right and good

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

bewbies posted:

do you guys think that the final battle between icemen and non icemen that the good guys will be near defeat and things will look bleak and then some deus ex machina thing will happen?

There's some rumor about how the books talk about a prophecy where Euron literally turns into a giant kraken beast

so maybe

facebook jihad posted:

maybe they're just classic zombies and driven by an uncontrollable urge for brains/flesh? I don't think I've ever heard "well what's the zombie horde's endgame here?" before

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Decebal posted:

Introducing the concept of time travel and the ability to change the past was a really dumb thing. It complicates things and invites all kinds of paradoxes.

Bran should just tell his dad not to go to Kings Landing and everything would be right and good

I dunno if it was a "go back and change the past" thing as much as it was a "every weird/hosed up thing that happened in the past is important to the future." If anything I think it would reinforce that Ned getting axed was crucial to setting the overall events in motion that lead to the defeat of the zombie army or whatever

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Kelp Me! posted:

maybe they're just classic zombies and driven by an uncontrollable urge for brains/flesh? I don't think I've ever heard "well what's the zombie horde's endgame here?" before

Well even classic zombies have a motivation. They want to eat flesh. I don't think Ice man eats flesh.

I mean even if his motivation is just to take over everything and world domination that's enough for me. But it seems like he'd have to leave again after summer starts again.

Also I want one of those pedantic pseudoscience YouTube channels to tackle the science of a planet (or whatever the gently caress Westeros is on, maybe it's imagined as a flat plane) having erratic summers/winters like that

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Kelp Me! posted:

Zombies aren't controlled by a magical king guy who clearly has some intelligence and goals in mind, otherwise they wouldn't be organizing attacks on things.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

facebook jihad posted:

Well even classic zombies have a motivation. They want to eat flesh. I don't think Ice man eats flesh.

I mean even if his motivation is just to take over everything and world domination that's enough for me. But it seems like he'd have to leave again after summer starts again.

Also I want one of those pedantic pseudoscience YouTube channels to tackle the science of a planet (or whatever the gently caress Westeros is on, maybe it's imagined as a flat plane) having erratic summers/winters like that

The extra long winters are because of night king magic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

ArmZ posted:

are there any funny leaks from the HBO hack yet

i don't remember if DnD pissed their pants XDDDD