Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

GalacticAcid posted:

Bernie's okay

So just "okay", not "great" or "transcendent" huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Frijolero posted:

I'm glad we've realized that liberals are garbage.

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/Anarcish/status/892869858701869056

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

nice to see liberals giving up on 2020 already

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Scent of Worf posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3wEc9uxKZI

stolen from the dems are a waste thread

DNC gets trolled hard at politico by someone who somehow managed to pass off as a DNC representative]

it's extremely pro-click

I'm like 2/3 through this, no one discovers he's fake?

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

loquacius posted:

Their goal is to say loudly and clearly that ruination is very bad and they are trying very hard to manage ruination as quickly as they can, while giving payouts to ruination companies

their goal, their ideal, is to give people opportunities to lift themselves out of poverty

not to end poverty, or to make poverty less lovely. just to ensure that some people have the opportunity to move out of the poverty class. not too many, though! gotta make sure there's enough wage slaves to act as part-time personal servants for everyone else

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Rand alPaul posted:

I'm like 2/3 through this, no one discovers he's fake?

nope, the yes men are incredibly convincing for some reason

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/PatriciaMazzei/status/892791837789958144

smdh

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Raskolnikov38 posted:

nope, the yes men are incredibly convincing for some reason

fake beard and all

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Gillibrand 2020
Harris 2024
Booker 2028
Castro 2032

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
if we elect family members of presidents for the next several decades, we will all have the skills for the jobs and we wont need to have a federal government anymore

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

quote:

Curbelo drew his first Democratic opponent with national party backing, Debbie Mucarsel-Powell, on Wednesday.

The sophomore congressman has campaigned as a moderate -- an image that can only be bolstered with Democratic financial support. Among the Democrats co-hosting the fundraiser are Ira Leesfield, a major Hillary Clinton donor,

gently caress this party

Condiv has issued a correction as of 20:16 on Aug 3, 2017

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Frijolero posted:

Gillibrand 2020
Harris 2024
Booker 2028
Castro 2032

actually a better slate than the one on the guy's shirt because it's not all just the immediate family members of past presidents

(but nice touch making it 4-year intervals rather than 8-year ones :golfclap:)

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

can we at least purity test democrats who loving support republicans over dems? why have these centrists stopped supporting the lesser evil

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Al! posted:

i get my news beamed directly in2 my dreams by the illuminati
My dream is to be a content creator...
Or I'm already a creator and they just make it seem like a dream.

Either way go Channel 36!

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Holy gently caress lol

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Condiv posted:

gently caress this party

lmao un-loving-believable

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Florida dems should be driven into the sea

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this goddamn worthless motherfucking sloppy con job of a party. the roof of this structure needs to fall in upon every last goddamn dickhead in this flaming, syphillitic dumpster.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

floridademocrats.txt

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
I went to my local county Democratic Party meeting the week after Trump got elected. They literally sat around trying to find a "moderate Republican" to throw their weight behind in the upcoming state budget fight.

It's a dead party.

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Give Florida back to Spain imo

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

quote:

In formally launching her candidacy Wednesday, Mucarsel-Powell slammed Curbelo’s vote to replace the Affordable Care Act — a message national Democrats plan to repeat across the country to try to unseat Republicans in 2018.

“It is inconceivable to me that politicians in D.C. are committed to stripping away health care access to millions of Americans,” Mucarsel-Powell said in her speech outside of West Perrine health center where the poor can see doctors and get medicine.

he's moderate! :downs:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

:staredog:

I would have skipped right over this if people hadn't continued talking about it and wow

At what point do you stop being a Democrat doing a bipartisan show of support and start just being a Republican

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
How much money did Hillary give to southern Dems again?

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

why are loving democrats helping obamacare repealing republicans fundraise? :shepicide:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Run as a Republican in Florida so Dems in Florida will give you their money lol

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Rand alPaul posted:

I went to my local county Democratic Party meeting the week after Trump got elected. They literally sat around trying to find a "moderate Republican" to throw their weight behind in the upcoming state budget fight.

It's a dead party.

lol I went to mine a few months ago and they had an ex-Yahoo executive running for state office there to speak and then spent a few minutes shilling for people to come to their dinner cruise fundraiser

there was also a guy from a criminal justice org telling people about the campaign to restore the franchise to former felons but in retrospect that was pretty out of place

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's one dumb rep in one dumb state, but the mere fact that it's happening, and happening at a time when Republican policies are killing thousands of people, is loving horrendous.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Frijolero posted:

How much money did Hillary give to southern Dems again?

"even though that money was promised as part of downticket support everybody knows that the money doesn't really go to downticket support and that you should never take a democrat's word for face value" -- a lanyard

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Frijolero posted:

It's one dumb rep in one dumb state, but the mere fact that it's happening, and happening at a time when Republican policies are killing thousands of people, is loving horrendous.

we should have some kind of message enforcement so that we don't have loving dems fundraising for a guy who voted to repeal obamacare

at this point the loving party doesn't even stand for obama's legacy (i know i know iran sanctions but still)

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
ken livingstone is now better than corbyn

“One of the things that Chávez did when he came to power, he didn’t kill all the oligarchs. There was about 200 families who controlled about 80% of the wealth in Venezuela,” Livingstone told Talk Radio.

“He allowed them to live, to carry on. "

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Frijolero posted:

Give Florida back to Spain imo

we're giving it back to the sea first i think

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

this goddamn worthless motherfucking sloppy con job of a party. the roof of this structure needs to fall in upon every last goddamn dickhead in this flaming, syphillitic dumpster.

you're really repairing that game show set as some kind of saw-esque deathtrap for bad dems huh

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

"even though that money was promised as part of downticket support everybody knows that the money doesn't really go to downticket support and that you should never take a democrat's word for face value" -- a lanyard

this was so infuriating

you ask "why isn't perez implementing a 50-state strategy" and the answer is "you really didn't expect us to do that stuff right? this is just the way things are done :smug:" and then demand we vote for loving kamala harris and trust that she actually cares about helping on anything

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

GalacticAcid posted:

ken livingstone is now better than corbyn

“One of the things that Chávez did when he came to power, he didn’t kill all the oligarchs. There was about 200 families who controlled about 80% of the wealth in Venezuela,” Livingstone told Talk Radio.

“He allowed them to live, to carry on. "

lol, loving badass

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Condiv posted:

this was so infuriating

you ask "why isn't perez implementing a 50-state strategy" and the answer is "you really didn't expect us to do that stuff right? this is just the way things are done :smug:" and then demand we vote for loving kamala harris and trust that she actually cares about helping on anything

perez did implement the 50 state strategy. state parties are getting funding from dnc again

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Concerned Citizen posted:

perez did implement the 50 state strategy. state parties are getting funding from dnc again

i'll believe it when i see it. he completely dropped the ball on the special elections so i'm not holding my breath that the idiotic dem party has changed at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Condiv posted:

i'll believe it when i see it. he completely dropped the ball on the special elections so i'm not holding my breath that the idiotic dem party has changed at all

they are literally getting funding now. if you're gonna get mad about specials that is the dccc's responsibility, not perez.

i mean i think the 50 state strategy is dumb and stupid but he's actually doing it.

• Locked thread