Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
There are literally links to easily available free streaming KotH in this very thread.

Hoo-ah!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

There are literally links to easily available free streaming KotH in this very thread.

Hoo-ah!

It's a 55 page thread though.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Hoo-ah!

a) that's not legal which is what they asked about and

b)

facebook jihad posted:

I would say watch these YouTube live streams but honestly most of them seem like they gently caress up and only show the same two episodes over and over.

For instance last night I finally saw the Willie Nelson episode in a season 1 stream, and Luanne's Saga started next (which is hilarious but I've seen like 5 times now) and like a quarter through the episode it reboots to the beginning of episode 1

"hooah"

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.

https://web.archive.org/web/20000620211601/http://peggysfeet.com:80/home.htm

Fox had the website setup when the episode aired. It was the exact same stuff from the show and you could spank her feet.

Good times.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Check out the DVDs from a library and...watch...em you dummies.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Me personally, I still own electronics that read the digital versatile disk format.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
I thought the DVDs only went up to like season 6 or so

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Holy poo poo how have I never seen this

When Boomhauer starts speaking it ascends into another level

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.

LonesomeCrowdedWest posted:

I thought the DVDs only went up to like season 6 or so

Olive Films released the rest of them awhile ago.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
do you think they'll ever get a laserdisc release

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Ein cooler Typ posted:

do you think they'll ever get a laserdisc release

http://www.lddb.com/laserdisc/05486/41753/King-of-the-Hill-(1993)

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Hank Hell's Helloween House

naem
May 29, 2011

I guess they don't want me to spend money on their goods and/or services

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Thank you

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

naem posted:

I guess they don't want me to spend money on their goods and/or services

the people who bought the syndication rights want you to spend money purchasing their cable channels

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Ein cooler Typ posted:

the people who bought the syndication rights want you to spend money purchasing their cable channels

funny thing, i haven't seen king of the hill on cable tv in nearly a decade. it's pretty much the domain of public dtv channels "do we run king of the hill in our five o'clock slot or another block of poorly-produced local infomercials?"

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
adult swim has it

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Ein cooler Typ posted:

adult swim has it

Ya the Peggy smuggling coke episode was on last night.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

FinalGamer posted:

DurhamrockerZ is definitely the KOTH YTP master, excellent choice.

Also when does Lucky show up? I dropped out of the show around season 6 and for the longest time I'm really wanting to get back into it. My dad stupidly bought the NTSC version of season 6 which, well, doesn't work in Europe so me and my mom have resolved one day to get the entire series and watch every episode.

At least just as a life goal.

Lucky first shows up in season 8's episode "The Redneck of Rainey Street" when Kahn flips out at his job and becomes a redneck. That episode also has a goofy meta moment where Elvin (played by Trace Adkins) breaks into a record store to steal the new Trace Adkins CD.

Luanne and Lucky start dating in season 9's "Care Taking Care of Business." The one with Christopher Lloyd as a senile groundskeeper at Arlen High and Hank and the gang secretly maintain the football field.

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.
The only thing I know about Trace Adkins was that he had a fight with a Trace Adkins impersonator on a cruise ship. Mental.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I don't know, but I love that KotH is a family thing at your place; my mom liked it when I did impressions of the guys when I was little, but my dad couldn't give less of a care about the show, despite having genuinely laughed at parts that he happened to catch. :smith:
drat that's a shame. My mom's a HUGE fan and she was actually the one to kinda pull me back into the show after like an eight-year hiatus or something. Somehow we got the DVDs of it and Boomhauer frantically trying to call 911 when the Mega-Lo Mart burned down was the funniest poo poo and cemented him as my favourite character. :)

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Get me a BROWNEH!

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Cable needs to finally go away.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Peggy you know that tuesday's my night to drink to drink beer in the alley with the guys.. IT HAS BEEN FOR YEARS.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

corn in the bible posted:

Hank Hell's Helloween House

"I think 'Hank Heck' works just as well."

FinalGamer posted:

The only thing I know about Trace Adkins was that he had a fight with a Trace Adkins impersonator on a cruise ship. Mental.

drat that's a shame. My mom's a HUGE fan and she was actually the one to kinda pull me back into the show after like an eight-year hiatus or something. Somehow we got the DVDs of it and Boomhauer frantically trying to call 911 when the Mega-Lo Mart burned down was the funniest poo poo and cemented him as my favourite character. :)

"Dang

Ol'

Meg-lo

Mart!"

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

The Saucer Hovers posted:

Yes we all have easily accessible libraries, especially ones that have DVDs; and specifically, copies of KOTH.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Over There posted:

Does anyone know where I can stream KotH?

https://kisscartoon.io/

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Elmo, Aladdin, Jenny McCarthy...I don't even know what these things are!

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Mods, please rename me to Hank Heck

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I laugh at Tony Danza,

I laugh at Tony Danza,

I laugh at Tony Danza

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Trick. Or. Treat.

Trick.

Or.

Treat.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Not a Children posted:

One thing that clicked from that episode that I never realized before: The guy claimed to not be able to read to earn her sympathy, yet... he originally contacted her through a letter

They never explicitly call it out, and it's awesome

Holy cow you're right, hahhaha. I liked how the "timer sand" totally filled the hourglass, and Peggy's only concern is it wouldn't count for tournament play.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

The Saucer Hovers posted:

jfc yeah man my library has a well stocked assortment of turn of the century Fox cartoons, of course

wait, no it doesn't, it has like two sad seasons of the simpsons with scratched to hell disks, because it's a loving library

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Peggy: "Now here's a good way to save money. 'Instead of throwing away old calendars, save them, and reuse them in 7 to 14 years.'"
Hank: "Huh..."

I love this show.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

mojo1701a posted:

Trick. Or. Treat.

Trick.

Or.

Treat.

TRICK OR TREAT :qq:
SMAIL MAH FEET
:qq::qq::qq:
give me something good to eat :qq:

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I want my binky back.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Well what was I supposed to do, NOT dance with a dog?

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.
Hank: Hey you know who'd get a kick outta this?!
Peggy: :haw:

Hank: ......LAAAAAADYBIIIIIRD
Peggy: :cripes:

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

FinalGamer posted:

https://youtu.be/ephTpUsYPxY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Hut_ZroWAc