Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

woodenchicken
Aug 19, 2007

Nap Ghost
oh god thoughs human teeth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Woke up to this and it's put a real shine on the day.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Puke Fukem posted:

News!

quote:

(Tails Gets Trolled News!)
We simply haven't had the money to have our internet installed yet so it will be some time before we can get things back rolling again. The best that we can do for now is upload a page or two every so often. We still have been working on TGT everyday though.
We will be uploading the new chapter cover (Plus details) of Tails Gets Trolled Polish, likely later this day if all goes well. Stay tuned <3

:siren:NEW PAGE :siren: IS :nws:

http://i.imgur.com/uic2dOd.jpg

HOLY poo poo SONICHU IS IN TGT :worship:

Such a glorious return. And quite a troll in that last panel there.

Also that Polish thing he is talking about has nothing to do with the land of The Witcher, but something else:

quote:

Tails Gets Trolled Polished - Chapter Cover.

Tails Gets Trolled Polished is a re-imagined version of Tails Gets Trolled. Most of the original drawings will be kept , with some modifications. Here are some of the changes you should expect to see in this version of TGT:
Backgrounds.
Dialogue Touch Ups.
Photoshop Touch Ups.
New Panels.
New Pages.
New Chapters.
New Characters.
Increased Comedy.
Decreased Fight Scenes/Modifications & Chops Made To Fight Scenes.
Modifications Made To The Storyline.

Tails Gets Trolled Polished, Coming Soon!

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

The MSJ posted:

Also that Polish thing he is talking about has nothing to do with the land of The Witcher, but something else:

Oh that's never good.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Keep the past in the past and keep pushing the future

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
Every time I look at this new strip, I see new things.

The poo poo smear stays under his nostril after he picks it with the dirty hand

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

quote:

Decreased Fight Scenes/Modifications & Chops Made To Fight Scenes.
LB, if you know you're going to cut the loving fight scenes, just end this Demaro nonsense and move on :(

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.

DACK FAYDEN posted:

LB, if you know you're going to cut the loving fight scenes, just end this Demaro nonsense and move on :(

He is never going to end it. In the end, it is we who are being trolled. We are tails.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Forgot about this some time in the weed party. Man it got weird when I wasn't looking.

Mandatory Assembly
May 25, 2008

it's time to get juche
Lipstick Apathy

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Forgot about this some time in the weed party. Man it got weird when I wasn't looking.

Yeah, it got weird.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

SniperWoreConverse posted:

We're still there. All of this has been a weed induced hallucination from hotboxing in the cheeto cube.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Something tells me that Tails Gets Tolled Kai is going to cut most of that out, which is why so much of it has just been him rambling at himself and being on-the-nose even by Lazerbot standards. He's probably just churning it out while working on that reboot.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

The MSJ posted:

:siren:NEW PAGE :siren: IS :nws:

http://i.imgur.com/uic2dOd.jpg

HOLY poo poo SONICHU IS IN TGT :worship:

[/quote]

Lazerbot is George Lucas

woodenchicken
Aug 19, 2007

Nap Ghost
don't begin to remake your work before you've even finished it!
that's some snake eating its own tail type poo poo

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Tails Gets Trolled Remastered Special Edition with Hayden Christensen photoshopped onto King Troll's face

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

The Bee posted:

Something tells me that Tails Gets Tolled Kai is going to cut most of that out, which is why so much of it has just been him rambling at himself and being on-the-nose even by Lazerbot standards. He's probably just churning it out while working on that reboot.
I would accept him being so self-aware that he cuts the entire thing and just puts a single panel with a lovely joke about it.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
Sonichu is better than I could have ever imagined. Bless this comic.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

woodenchicken posted:

don't begin to remake your work before you've even finished it!
that's some snake eating its own tail type poo poo

Actually, One Punch Man would like to have a word with you

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

He's writing Sonichu how he would have written bugs bunny as a troll

Puke Fukem
Mar 8, 2017

lazerbot posted:

(Tails Gets Trolled News!) we will be getting internet on Monday. We should be up and going very soon. We wanted to mention that the writing for Tails Gets Trolled Polished is actually going quite well and we have a lot in store. We plan on doing a sneak peek for chapter one soon. We also want to make some changes to the Patreon page that will make things a lot more fitting and perhaps more satisfying to the fans. We will explain more about that soon. We also want to confirm that the quality of the art in TGTP will remain around the point of chapter 4 & 5 in TGT. This is so we can produce more, faster. We're very focused on making sure that the lack of quality in art, will not effect the quality of the comic its self, in a negative way. We're testing it and the results are great. We are back to the original pace in the early points in TGT where we were producing a page or 2 every day or every other day. Thank you all for being very patient with us and supporting our Patreon page, see you soon!

Who's ready for the second golden age of TGT?

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Wouldn't this be the third or fourth? I'm pumped!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

If that's Lazerbot and not his brother or something, he's gotten way more coherent. Even said "sneak peek" instead of "sneak peak"

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Data Graham posted:

If that's Lazerbot and not his brother or something, he's gotten way more coherent. Even said "sneak peek" instead of "sneak peak"

But he still said "up and going" instead of "up and running"

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

We are all temporary, and sometimes dreams will remain dreams.

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing
Yes.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Having a hard time following what's going on at this point but I'm liking it.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

hmm not enjoying the meta approach

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
I'm hoping this particular troll was a meta troll and breaking the fourth wall was his thing, showcasing the diversity of the troll society.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
I guess we'll never have... a dickplant utopia? This is getting a little less outsider art and a little more tryhard for my tastes.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

Laputanmachine posted:

I'm hoping this particular troll was a meta troll and breaking the fourth wall was his thing, showcasing the diversity of the troll society.

Unfortunately, between this, the town guard, and the anon insert, I think at this point Lazerbot is just having a meta meltdown. Maybe it's because he knows at this point the comic will stop and be replaced with Tails Gets Trolled: Brotherhood.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

I'm guessing Lazey didn't even write this. It isn't really his art or writing style. This is probably one of those new writers he's been talking about.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
This is the part of the anime where everything beings to completely breakdown and the line between meta and fiction, subtext and text, completely fades away of course.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Oh poo poo tails get trolled switched to the B-team for writing.

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Idk, tgt was defined by me for the surprise cast of characters, like looney tunes and the hulk and loving doug.

When Lazy B just introduces characters like sonichu and shrek for the ~ironic meme~ factor, it just doesn't work and unfortunately I guess it just means I have to just part ways with the comic now.

That's my seriouspost about a comic where sonic's talentless sidekick gets told he's gay and a retard.

ROFL Octopus fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Aug 4, 2017

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

ROFL Octopus posted:

Idk, tgt was defined by me for the surprise cast of characters, like looney tunes and the hulk and loving doug.

When Lazy B just introduces characters like sonichu and shrek for the ~ironic meme~ factor, it just doesn't work and unfortunately I guess it just means I have to just part ways with the comic now.

That's my seriouspost about a comic where sonic's talentless sidekick gets told he's gay and a retard.
It's like when Tommy Wiseau is trying to be funny and is in on the joke. We liked it when it was unique outsider art, not trying to jam as many tired memes in one page as possible.

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

JazzFlight posted:

It's like when Tommy Wiseau is trying to be funny and is in on the joke. We liked it when it was unique outsider art, not trying to jam as many tired memes in one page as possible.

Well at the very least the first ~9-10 chapters (I can't remember where Fud's Choice was) were pure gold, with maybe a resurgence during the weed party chapters.

I think most people couldn't imagine the this comic without your songs though, especially the main theme.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

It was worth it for "it's all ogre now."

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Well, it is consistent with this troll's character.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Holy poo poo, it's still going.

I don't have anything else to say, just expressing my wonder at this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Just end this fight already good lord. I imagine it may pick up some if we got to different stuff.