Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Catalina posted:

Don't worry man, you can just downgrade to what I do: Fantasize that one of their kids gets autism anyway, and it shakes up their little mommy group.

:unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Catalina posted:

Don't worry man, you can just downgrade to what I do: Fantasize that one of their kids gets autism anyway, and it shakes up their little mommy group.

Naaaaah, then she would fit in even better. And get the pity vote.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Hmm, yes, high school chemistry, known for reactions with mysterious unsolved components.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Catalina posted:

In the followup posts in /r/antivaxMommy, it's not autism, it's a gift from god

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

That first reply shouldn't have been anything other than "Who is this and how did you get my number?"

Drunk Tomato
Apr 23, 2010

If God wanted us sober,
He'd knock the glass over.

I love when STDH posters are so socially inept that they turn themselves into the antagonist in their own stories. Who would vague text a stranger from Craigslist or whatever like that???

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Does anyone have that text convo that could be STDH or AUG but it's basically some guy getting texts off another guy telling him to stay away from his girlfriend. As time goes by though it's very clear the texter isn't the girl's BF he's just a weird stalker.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

This Imgur post

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.
idgi. Who is Laura Loomer?

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Right winger.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

It's an obvious blowout

Drunk Tomato
Apr 23, 2010

If God wanted us sober,
He'd knock the glass over.
Looks like someone slashed her tires with some iceberg lettuces

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Tunicate posted:

It's an obvious blowout

At least one person pointed this out (and also that the tire was manufactured in 2011), but Loomer doesn't want to read anything that doesn't validate the "someone slashed my tire" narrative.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Drunk Tomato posted:

No those came out of the tire, little known fact, its a great shock absorber.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Drunk Tomato posted:

Lotta vehicles have trouble getting hit by an iceberg.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

maswastaken posted:

That first reply shouldn't have been anything other than "Who is this and how did you get my number?"

Maybe they knew each other irl. In stdh-land.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I mean if you post that one at least post the amazing follow up she tweeted after people called her out

quote:

If you won't stand with me, then I won't stand with you. I'm not going to defend people I disagree w/ when they won't defend me and my tire.

Never talk to me or my tire again :argh:

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

So much for the tolerant left wheel.

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Fathis Munk posted:

I mean if you post that one at least post the amazing follow up she tweeted after people called her out

Never talk to me or my tire again :argh:

And post the response from Michelin pointing out her tyre is ancient. Hell post lots of the responses, they're what make it great. (On mobile at the moment, so can't).

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Drunk Tomato posted:

That's not a even iceberg lettuce that's some of that expensive mixed poo poo, so fancy I don't even know the name of it.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Thin Privilege posted:

That's not a even iceberg lettuce that's some of that expensive mixed poo poo, so fancy I don't even know the name of it.

Rocket.

Or, given what I know about american names for salad leaves, arugilantrocchiniplant.

RhomboidSphinx
Jun 17, 2013
speaking of anti-vaxxers (this should probably go in IOSM but I didn't get a screenshot), but I saw a facebook post the other day reminding people to get their pets vaccinated. One lady said she refused to with her cat because it's 'proven' to have the same affect on animals as it does in humans - i.e. autism.

She thought vaccines would give her cat autism.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yeah that's pretty crazy because clearly all cats are already autistic.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

She's right that vaccines in animals are proven to have the same effect as in humans, just hilariously wrong about what the effect is.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
My cat may have rabies but at least she's not a sperg about it

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
Catspergers

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Would you even be able to tell if a cat or dog had austism? Is that even a thing they can legitimately have? If so, why would you give a poo poo? Yay your cat doesnt have autism but aww now it has rabies

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

Joey Freshwater posted:

Would you even be able to tell if a cat or dog had austism? Is that even a thing they can legitimately have? If so, why would you give a poo poo? Yay your cat doesnt have autism but aww now it has rabies

You know your cat has autism if you put one of the pet cameras on its collar and all you see are trains and elevators.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

RhomboidSphinx posted:

speaking of anti-vaxxers (this should probably go in IOSM but I didn't get a screenshot), but I saw a facebook post the other day reminding people to get their pets vaccinated. One lady said she refused to with her cat because it's 'proven' to have the same affect on animals as it does in humans - i.e. autism.

And i would have been all "Hey, lady, autism isn't terminal. Rabies is. So you want a dead cat with it's head cut off, or an autistic cat?"

I mean, seriously, Lowtax would be penniless if autism was terminal.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

RhomboidSphinx posted:

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry

if it happened, they were making fun of you

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
So wacky and random! :xd:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Sisal Two-Step posted:

A slimy hole? Luxury. We used to have to get out of the lake at three o'clock in the morning, clean the lake, eat a handful of hot gravel, go to work at the mill every day for tuppence a month, come home, and Dad would beat us around the head and neck with a broken bottle, if we were lucky!

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Sisal Two-Step posted:

Or playing along since they, as non-mouthbreathing human beings, don't really think you live in random holes(and were hoping it'd make you shut up faster than telling you to shut the gently caress up because your gimmick got old after the second time).

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I've never taken strolls through the wilds with any of my college classes, although to be fair I studied literature

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Jay Rust posted:

I've never taken strolls through the wilds with any of my college classes, although to be fair I studied literature

Friend of mine took wilderness survival as a college credit so it's not unheard of but that guy was just making poo poo up. Nobody would care about his gimmick beyond telling him to shut the gently caress up.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

For fucks sake, you're still standing at the card stand, your grandma doesn't even love you enough to pretend to get you a card. Don't sign your posts :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jayme
Jul 16, 2008

Jay Rust posted:

I majored in Wildlife Science - nearly every class had a practical lab attached (so we would be tramping through the woods looking at plants/practicing setting traps/doing turtle surveys). If anyone tried being that Wacky and Quirky, I think the rest of the lab section would have unanimously voted to leave them there, since that would have just added extra time to the lab (which were usually at least a couple hours, if not longer).