Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

There's more than one way to blow a job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
I am the blowjob queen, kneel before me. No wait, I got that backwards

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck

Jerry Cotton posted:

Dude it's 2017.

Go down with the monarchy!

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
I know this is low hanging fruit but this... um.. person... is so autistic they cant even make eye contact with a camera.

https://youtu.be/qHEBIeREJAw

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

I wish I could dye my hair that color blue without bleaching the gently caress out of it first.

Ein
Feb 27, 2002

BrigadierSensible posted:

The people I know who play video games don't get upset at me when I don't know what they are talking about, or show no interest in hearing them recount the hours they spent wandering around a made up world shooting their magic pixelated pew pew gun at other pixels. But 'Gamers" ... god forbid if you don't understand and enjoy everything about the game they consume. Or even worse, if you dare to say you play a different video game, or only play a little bit for fun. Then you are the worst of the worst. A casual.

That's true for absolutely every hobby, interest or vocation. If you only recognize that in gamers, only receive that attitude from gamers, then it sounds like you hang out with a lot of gamers. Maybe you should pick a new hobby full of angry idiots, like gardening, cooking or pool.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Kart Barfunkel posted:

There's more than one way to blow a job.

Yeah you add a space and miss a period and you just got a pair of welfare queens.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

Sludge Tank posted:

I know this is low hanging fruit but this... um.. person... is so autistic they cant even make eye contact with a camera.

https://youtu.be/qHEBIeREJAw

This is very sad and not at all funny.

JOHNSON COCKSLAP
Apr 2, 2017

by Lowtax

queserasera posted:

I wish I could dye my hair that color blue without bleaching the gently caress out of it first.

no-one cares that you want to look like poo poo

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

what in the gently caress

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Hihohe posted:

Well bullying is bad but you said "we do geek" so now i have to beat the poo poo out of you otherwise you wont learn.

please don't

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Pastry of the Year posted:

He has a rather long face and has chosen a haircut that emphasises it (so many fuckin people walking around with undercuts that make them look pinheaded these days... a little volume at the sides looks a lot less uncanny). He also has lip fillers and the light is glaringly reflected in his eyes, making him look demonic.

It's a shame because otherwise he'd be moderately attractive

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

so whats up dj safetydoll kicking live today with a fresh new hit for all you lovers out there.

have you ever just asked yourself

in your more priva
te of moments

what

would happen if AC/DC

went vegan?

Now all you cuties out there will know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEfkZtiL4Us

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Ein posted:

That's true for absolutely every hobby, interest or vocation. If you only recognize that in gamers, only receive that attitude from gamers, then it sounds like you hang out with a lot of gamers. Maybe you should pick a new hobby full of angry idiots, like gardening, cooking or pool.

You are right, and I see what you are saying. But my point is, my friend who is seriously into motorbikes, (his job is related to motorbikes, he owns more than one motorbike and goes on rides in the hills with his motorbike mates for fun), doesn't get mad at me when I don't know the difference between a Kawasaki X573 and a YamahaHP871. Because he's into it, a lot of the time the conversation will drift to motorbikes and I will try to keep up but all I know about motorbikes is that they ususally have 2 less wheels than cars. But he is not singularly obsessed and does not expect me to share the obsession, so we continue talking/being friends. I imagine it's the same for him when I start talking about cricket.

But I dare you to go to a self identified "gamer" and tell them that you like video games because you used to play Mario Brothers, and have Candy Crush on your phone. The spittle, outrage, and 5 hour rant on how you are ruining his life by enjoying a hobby wrong must be seen to be believed.

cnut
May 3, 2016

possibly :nws: for titty glitter

https://i.imgur.com/c9DlvFB.jpg

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

cnut posted:

It's like a sparkly female white trash Grover.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Solice Kirsk posted:

It's like a sparkly female white trash Grover.

I think Grover has more teeth. I'm going with a gender-swapped Oscar the Grouch

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

Hey, wait a minute, they're "A Flock of Seagulls"!

Vid related, not AUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU

They're okey dokey in my book, but the rest of those guys look pretty bizarre.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

Hey, wait a minute, they're "A Flock of Seagulls"!

Vid related, not AUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU

They're okey dokey in my book, but the rest of those guys look pretty bizarre.

Oddly, guy (who was a hairdresser), doesn't feature one of the iconic 80s hairstyles in the video.

Great song, though.

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

cnut posted:

Marilyn Manson holding up pretty well.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NewFatMike posted:

Marilyn Manson holding up pretty well.

Manson's dad dressing up like him to troll him was some top tier poo poo.

Also, there was an interview with Manson back in the day talking about the only time he didn't dress up was when he went to his mother's house, since she didn't approve.

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Randaconda posted:

Manson's dad dressing up like him to troll him was some top tier poo poo.

Also, there was an interview with Manson back in the day talking about the only time he didn't dress up was when he went to his mother's house, since she didn't approve.

Manson has/had a pretty good relationship with both his parents, his dad actually recently died and he made a sad instagram post about it :smith:

On the subject of Marilyn Manson awkward though, watch this classic David Letterman interview where he gets creamed. He tries to play along but it just doesn't work.

Actually, let's all share awkward musician interviews now. They are one of my favourite genres of cringe.

ASAP Rocky with extremely awkward interviewer.

Some crazy dude asks David Vincent from Morbid Angel for his thoughts on such things as microwave ovens. This one is light on the awkward, as Vincent is very nice about it and the dude might be some sort of troll.

Rivers Cuomo is always awkward.

Lady Gaga pissed about being asked about last year's election.

This is a bit subtle but Damon Albarn (from Blur) stole the girlfriend of Brett Anderson (from Suede), Justine Frischmann (from Elastica), in a bizarre 90s Britpop love triangle. When asked about it at 2:15, he picks up a picture of Take That and starts talking about it instead.

Rhona Cameron (90s British 'comedian') interviews two of the Manic Street Preachers (Welsh alternative rock band that is critically acclaimed and has a number of UK hits, but never broke the US). I know a lot of you won't know who the gently caress these people are, but this one is my favourite. Rhona and Richey are both being AUG as gently caress and it culminates in the former trying to lighten the mood by telling a story about her friend nearly dying of a heroin overdose

Weldon Pemberton has a new favorite as of 23:33 on Aug 3, 2017

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

JOHNSON COCKSLAP posted:

no-one cares that you want to look like poo poo

I do!

BigPoot
Jan 16, 2013

Weldon Pemberton posted:

Actually, let's all share awkward musician interviews now. They are one of my favourite genres of

https://youtu.be/g55U11h7dUI?t=4m18s

Wire on the short lived Suzanne Sommers show. Really awkward.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

cnut posted:

I can't hate this too much because she looks so happy.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Maybe a hugely filtered photo isn't the best advertisement for the quality of a foundation? "Ooh, I want this one, it will make me blurry and phosphorescent!"

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
she's trashy but doesn't have too many tattoos so it's like she's got a relatively (no pun intended) good tattoo

e : the girl in her tattoo has nice teeth

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

He looks like what would happen if someone hosed up the sliders on Neo while he was in a Bethesda-programmed Matrix.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

cnut posted:

I'm the long-healed bullet hole in her forehead

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Listen, it was dark out and I mistook her for a monster ok

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Dreddout posted:

Listen, it was dark out and I mistook her for a monster ok

It was no mistake.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

She was coming right at you!

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Screaming Idiot posted:

It was no mistake.

You're telling me! The bullet didn't slow her down at all! Thank God I had that meth on me, otherwise I don't know how I wouldve escaped!

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Naw, those aren't meth-teeth. The mouth of a meth-head looks like a post-apocalyptic graveyard; broken tombstone-teeth blackened with grime and redolent with despair, tongue pale and oozing with sores, like a dead and bloodless slug quivering and skulking about the ruined sepulcher bereft of hope or purpose.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

Slugnoid posted:

My company sent this dude a letter asking for a new photo to put on his ID card, he gave us this.

I'm pretty sure your company has some rules about not posting client information or photos online. What's wrong with you?

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

wow that is the least funny thing I've seen on this website

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Non Serviam posted:

I'm pretty sure your company has some rules about not posting client information or photos online. What's wrong with you?

it's what he uploaded himself to make publicly available, no names were provided, nothing

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
i probably overshared by mentioning the source was from work, but ultimately this is his public portal pic

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I'm sure his name is Geoff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?
Just caught up in this thread. I'm surprised no one's mentioned our old friend Romeo Rose.

• Locked thread