Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Controversial statement: white people shouldn't use the n word. You guys get everything else, let us have this word

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Isn't that kind of the polar opposite of transphobic, anyway? They'd have a point if it was a big beefy guy with a 5 o'clock shadow in bad drag, but "the opposite of a transman is a woman" as accepting as one can be

Also, that drag picture would just be a funny visual gag, not a hate crime

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

J.A.B.C. posted:

Or a forum mod for Mighty No. 9 getting harassed out of her job because she drew the main character in a way that people didn't like.

No, she got canned for being poo poo at her job.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
Man, I miss Gravity Falls...

...but man I can't wait for Stranger Things 2.

Also, an absolute pro-click

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

A Bystander posted:

Lately, people are making GBS threads on her because she's a white person who drops the n-word casually and has pulled the "I've got black friends" card, so RIP

Marshal Radisic
Oct 9, 2012

I love Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines fans. They're devoted to a janky old RPG built on a busted-rear end beta version of the Source engine, but goddamn if they don't put their hearts and souls into keeping that 13-year-old game alive.

And now, please enjoy a mockup title sequence for the Telltale game we (thankfully?) will never get.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdVVVOQ0OIY

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012

Really? Is this the best you can do? :cmon:

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

This is why you should never use the anger darts.

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Marshal Radisic posted:

Yeah, I think I know the story. About a week or two ago, an artist by the name of ohnips drew genderbent versions of all the daddies, which somehow caused a massive shitstorm on both Tumblr and Twitter. According to the accusers, this particular picture was transphobic, as it depicted genderbent Damien (the gothy transman) as a woman, and fatphobic for depicting genderbent Brian (the fat ginger who kinda resembles Pat from SBFP) without a beer gut. It apparently got so bad that the devs of Dream Daddy had to get on Twitter and demand that people stop harassing this artist.

The offensive image in question:

(from left to right: Robin, Dahlia, Carly w/ Rover, Josephine, Maddy, Helena, Brianna)

Well that sucks, but I still have no idea why Forbes gives a poo poo :shrug:

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(also this works as fanart too, since it's Michael Jackson I think?)

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I thought David Bowie

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Pfft, yeah right, you need a big-rear end asterisk next to "no monthly fee", it's basically the most pay to win game ever

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

Weldon Pemberton posted:

Well that sucks, but I still have no idea why Forbes gives a poo poo :shrug:

The death threats escalated to the point of thousands of tweets and even the gamedevs couldn't reign it in, but any contributor can make posts there nowadays. It was probably another attempt to go "Hey harassment is stupid, stop it", for all the good that will do.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/91OzUkg.mp4

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

But does it feature Dante from the devil may cry series?

So this is what having a waifu is like! :swoon:

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

Dreddout posted:

So this is what having a waifu is like! :swoon:

Here's your new browser start page

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1ecX1-1Eks

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
why did you include tickle torture fetish art

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

it's somehow heartwarming to know that a 20 year old, 3 season carton still gets fan art in 2017, albeit in fetish form :)

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

why did you include tickle torture fetish art

Of all the weird things in that post, you stop on that?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

lmao

I got home one day to find my Waifu. The green M&M sitting there on my lounge. I was surprised because I thought that the green M&M wasn't real except in my wildest fantasies. She said "Well, I have been waiting for you". I said "I have been waiting for you my whole life". Then I turned into an M&M and I took her to my room which is made of chocolate just in case of a situation like this. Then we played video games until 7pm because that is when it is time for bed.

Goodnight Green M&M.

i love every word of that story

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Then I took her to a room made of her internal organs

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Look, if having an M&M waifu means also having a roomful/a room made of chocolate, then sign me up for the brown ones :colbert:

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

CommissarMega posted:

Look, if having an M&M waifu means also having a roomful/a room made of chocolate, then sign me up for the brown ones :colbert:

What do you do when the ants roll on in?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Ramos posted:

What do you do when the ants roll on in?

That's not a bug, that's a feature.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Pastry of the Year posted:

That's not a bug, that's a feature.

Ants are totally bugs. :colbert:

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

This of all things unsurfaced a memory of the late 90's internet and the "Jihad to Destroy Barney," a series of fanfics where Barney was some sort of Uber-Satan hellbent on subjugating humanity. It was very old-school World of Darkness and as edgy as you can imagine.

Fake edit: well holy poo poo the site still exists!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

iospace posted:

Ants are totally bugs. :colbert:
Ants are bats

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

This of all things unsurfaced a memory of the late 90's internet and the "Jihad to Destroy Barney," a series of fanfics where Barney was some sort of Uber-Satan hellbent on subjugating humanity. It was very old-school World of Darkness and as edgy as you can imagine.

Fake edit: well holy poo poo the site still exists!
You just reminded me of the million of audio mash-up wavs that were just kill Barney/Elmo.

Good times.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Alt.Barney.die.die.die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I remember those lists. I liked the methods that got downright Wile E Coyote.

• Locked thread