Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

FizFashizzle posted:

mal'ganis goon squad checking in

Purple Rain was better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

dont play world of warcraft

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/pattymo/status/893549041568497664

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
What the gently caress is going on with U.S. news media today? The BBC and The Telegraph are reporting that Sessions has actually charged 4 people with White House leaks but there's nothing about that in U.S. news; they are reporting on Sessions news conference and his threats against the press but nothing about actual charges. Has he charged anybody or not?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

kaleedity posted:

can I do more than one at once

asking for a friend

yes :peanut:

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

rear end cobra posted:

tbw was run out of fyad after a huge dumb effortpost he made in reply to me in a trump thread. my proudest forums moment for sure

was it the one about google. or the one about people using the word ratfuck too much

drat what a weird dude tbw was

Serf
May 5, 2011

Guy Goodbody posted:

Anyone who is still pretending to be an ironic Trump supporter is actually an unironic Trump supporter

what if you voted for trump to piss off your liberal minority coworkers

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

quote:

Vampire squids are a “sexy, midwater pelagic” species, said Burgess.
:thunk:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

i hope i somehow missed i had mod buttons for a while

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

last year I found top bunk wanker's twitter and on it he mentioned he was voting for hillary

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Jose posted:

so who was your favourite?

yours truly of course

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the relevant stats are grand juries investigating the president which is a smaller sample

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Serf posted:

In that case it is actually very funny and you can consider those coworkers "owned"

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

babypolis posted:

was it the one about google. or the one about people using the word ratfuck too much

drat what a weird dude tbw was

the google one. I'll try to find it, it was a very good d&d post

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

euphronius posted:

the relevant stats are grand juries investigating the president which is a smaller sample

aren't those 100%

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

paranormal romance squids

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'm starting to think that all these humans walking around are actually batshit crazy. This could be bad.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Serf posted:

thats everyone who voted for trump

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
so uh, life comes at you fast i guess... i never thought that my plot armor as a 29 year old white dude who is incredibly online would run out, but i guess all good things in life do if you think about it. i hope that this can serve as a reminder to everyone in here making "jokes" and being "nihilistic" that political violence doesn't discriminate and it's definitely on the rise. this is so scary for me, but i do have to share it with everyone here as an example of what can happen to you:

completely slashed.

they must have had double cut materia slotted into their main hand and had picked up knights of the round. just... completely unbelievable.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Serf
May 5, 2011

euphronius posted:

what's the sample size

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Phone posted:

so uh, life comes at you fast i guess... i never thought that my plot armor as a 29 year old white dude who is incredibly online would run out, but i guess all good things in life do if you think about it. i hope that this can serve as a reminder to everyone in here making "jokes" and being "nihilistic" that political violence doesn't discriminate and it's definitely on the rise. this is so scary for me, but i do have to share it with everyone here as an example of what can happen to you:

completely slashed.

they must have had double cut materia slotted into their main hand and had picked up knights of the round. just... completely unbelievable.

i can just make out the writing on the piece of paper, must be from your mechanic. "THIS WAS DEF AN ACT OF TERRORISM AGAINST U FOR YOUR ONLINE POSTS"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i think i remember reading the tbw google effort post but i'm not sure and lol if thats what got him run out of fyad

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

radical meme posted:

What the gently caress is going on with U.S. news media today? The BBC and The Telegraph are reporting that Sessions has actually charged 4 people with White House leaks but there's nothing about that in U.S. news; they are reporting on Sessions news conference and his threats against the press but nothing about actual charges. Has he charged anybody or not?

haven't heard anything bout this neither

:tif:

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Phone posted:

completely slashed.

this poo poo has gone too far

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

zen death robot posted:

i didn't think he would be good I did it to get everyone extremely mad at him and also to see what dumb poo poo he'd do

in c-spam u live by the shitpost and die by the shitpost

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

zen death robot posted:

same thing with zoux and it worked out fantastically

the problem is both experiments went on too long

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

zen death robot posted:

i didn't think he would be good I did it to get everyone extremely mad at him and also to see what dumb poo poo he'd do

lol good work

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

zoux having a meltdown and probin a mod is a fond memory

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

zen death robot posted:

same thing with zoux and it worked out fantastically

zoux was amazing because he self trained even though he was only made fun of a little bit for his idiot mistake

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

this is 2017 where the UK press isn't terrible

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

zen death robot posted:

this is an extremely good reason and you are a bad person if you disagree

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Schnorkles posted:

zoux having a meltdown and probin is a fond memory

i missed it

Wrenever
Jul 22, 2007

703 posted:

https://twitter.com/CNBCnow/status/893537882861916162

There are somehow more fake wells fargo accounts holy hell

These high frequency traders are going to make the next stock market crash own so hard

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Schnorkles posted:

in c-spam u live by the shitpost and die by the shitpost

I don't remember who said it, but I still like "In D&D wrongthink gets you banned, while in CSPAM anythink gets you banned."

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

zen death robot posted:

i actually liked him as ik because he didnt mess with me and also he probated many of the trumpers running amok at the time but still yikes

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

lol at people who are salty about CSPAM because their posting quality isn't up to snuff

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/DEADLINE/status/893568769183801344

says they're considering selling cnn if it's approved

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

brugroffil posted:

lol at people who are salty about CSPAM because their posting quality isn't up to snuff

:thunk: we still let me post not sure how u can get run out for terrible posts!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Captain_Maclaine posted:

I don't remember who said it, but I still like "In D&D wrongthink gets you banned, while in CSPAM anythink gets you banned."

no think only :thunk:

• Locked thread