Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheMaestroso
Nov 4, 2014

I must know your secrets.

Max Wilco posted:

Crossposting something posted over in the Steam thread:

Can confirm this is a good video. Saw it a little while back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JetTiDQ3NwU

Phelous did a thing on the infamous Big Green dub of Dragon Ball Z.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PmEtJX3Els

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpdY8eMwjZ8

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

finally I will be the number 1 overwatch player in the world

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Blizzard consistently has the worst character design I have ever seen.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.
Should have just paid to get Hellboy in the game.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
Oh hey, Nick Robinson turned out to be a piece of poo poo.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

DrVenkman posted:

Oh hey, Nick Robinson turned out to be a piece of poo poo.

*sigh* Im not asking...

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

BigRed0427 posted:

*sigh* Im not asking...

Horny in the DMs on a big scale.

Bakeneko
Jan 9, 2007

I Before E posted:

Horny in the DMs on a big scale.

Horny in the what?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Bakeneko posted:

Horny in the what?

THE DMS, ON A BIG SCALE!

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

Dongicus posted:

Take a gander at Battleborn and be enlightened.

Bakeneko
Jan 9, 2007

sexpig by night posted:

THE DMS, ON A BIG SCALE!

The scale would be a little easier to judge if I knew what the heck "the DMs" referred to.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Direct Messages. It's what PMs are called on twitter

Bakeneko
Jan 9, 2007

Oh, okay. For a second there I was wondering if this guy had gotten caught trading sexual favors to the DMs of his D&D groups in exchange for extra loot. Truly a heinous crime.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Bakeneko posted:

Oh, okay. For a second there I was wondering if this guy had gotten caught trading sexual favors to the DMs of his D&D groups in exchange for extra loot. Truly a heinous crime.

That's an unnatural 20.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Bakeneko posted:

that's just playin the game, nothin wrong with that

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Dongicus posted:

They're aping comic books here, what do you expect?

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Bakeneko posted:

Don't act like you're not above blowing a dude on the dl for an Eye of Vecna.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Is someone gonna say what it was about or what? All I get when I look him up is the Jurassic World kid

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

CelticPredator posted:

Is someone gonna say what it was about or what? All I get when I look him up is the Jurassic World kid

Nick Robinson is a video producer for Polygon and has been heavily implied by many reliable figures in video games journalism to be a huge creepo.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Alright but how so. I want to see how much it ruins Carboys for me.

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.

CelticPredator posted:

None of the people who actually know are willing to say for various reasons

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

The whole thing is annoying to try and actually figure anything out about, so far it's spun from "He sent someone horny poo poo on twitter" to "He sent it to multiple people" to "He asked for nudes" to "No it was more than DMs" to "No it's not that bad but it's still creepy" like christ what's the story here.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Either say it or don't goddamn.

(To the twitter world. Not you guys)

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

Yardbomb posted:

The whole thing is annoying to try and actually figure anything out about, so far it's spun from "He sent someone horny poo poo on twitter" to "He sent it to multiple people" to "He asked for nudes" to "No it was more than DMs" to "No it's not that bad but it's still creepy" like christ what's the story here.

Listen and believe bigot

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Intrinsic Field Marshal posted:

Listen and believe bigot

Listen to literally what though, nobody has said anything, it's just been one big circular mumble from everything I can see, also what?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Yardbomb posted:

Listen to literally what though, nobody has said anything, it's just been one big circular mumble from everything I can see, also what?

the thing that shifted a lot of us was he's now had multiple very close RL friends in the industry publicly say 'I heard poo poo, gently caress him' to the point of one of them breaking off doing a podcast project with him almost instantly so either a lot of people are willing to break off year long friendships because of rumors or there's actually something not great he did and considering his main projects are with Polygon and My Brother My Brother and Me and they're two outlets that try to take the whole 'we want to make our audience feel like their voices are valid and try to not be lovely' it's a really bad look that needs action likely.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Basically the situation is that people don't want to speak up publicly directly because whenever someone does in these types of situations the victims usually end up getting it worse than the person who did The Thing™.

this gaf thread has some more info on the situation if you want to check.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

CelticPredator posted:

Is there really some kind of middle ground for you where he can be just a little bit of a creepo that you can still be okay with watching + supporting his content.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

John Murdoch posted:

Is there really some kind of middle ground for you where he can be just a little bit of a creepo that you can still be okay with watching + supporting his content.

Somewhere between "sometimes says inappropriate things and rubs people the wrong way" and "mailing semen to other movie cast members."

somekindofguy
Mar 9, 2011
Grimey Drawer
So is this where we get into the internet drama?

The real question is, did he call gamers a name?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Annointed posted:

Somewhere between "sometimes says inappropriate things and rubs people the wrong way" and "mailing semen to other movie cast members."

Yes this.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I don't give much of a poo poo about him, Grif is always the MVP, but I liked their stuff especially touch the skyrim and I want a dope meta ending to that.

FoldableHuman
Mar 26, 2017

Fallen Hamprince posted:

Don't act like you're not above blowing a dude on the dl for an Eye of Vecna.

Handy for a Hand.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

watho posted:

Basically the situation is that people don't want to speak up publicly directly because whenever someone does in these types of situations the victims usually end up getting it worse than the person who did The Thing™.

this gaf thread has some more info on the situation if you want to check.

This. The fact that it is a Polygon person doesn't really matter. The moment Someone gives concrete proof that Nick is a creeper, 8CHAN and the other corners of the net that hosts Gamergaters are on them like a 5 alarm fire.

THe McElory Bros. Thread has people saying "Why aren't we seeing the receipts" And its like...Have you assholes never used the internet before? You know how that will play out.

BigRed0427 fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Aug 5, 2017

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Yeah but sometimes they win like when Devin Faraci gets called out and he goes away forever (thank god)

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Did someone do a review of The Bunker game? I could've swore I watched something but I can't remember anything now.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
goddamn it, why does everyone on the internet have to be assholes or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mischalaniouse
Nov 7, 2009

*ribbit*

RareAcumen posted:

Did someone do a review of The Bunker game? I could've swore I watched something but I can't remember anything now.

Bobvids streamed it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NcKSduPxsQ

And later did a more formalized review of it after people criticized his stream's criticisms of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwHSVM2i0R8

• Locked thread