Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I tried Rich Evans, and it asked me if he was a "physco".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

I tried to do Jay and it failed. It never even asked me if my character was gay! :mad:

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
U tried to do rich and it came up with h3h3.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

i got jay in 25 after answering "probably" to him being gay

the final question was if he wears socks

???

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
Got a Man Bites Dog vibe from Mad Foxes. Like if Man Bites Dog were made by horny Spaniards in collaboration with Tom of Finland.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Typical Pubbie posted:

Got a Man Bites Dog vibe from Mad Foxes. Like if Man Bites Dog were made by horny Spaniards in collaboration with Tom of Finland.

I mean, I've only seen what they've shown on Best of the Worst, but how is Mad Foxes in ANY way related to Man Bites Dog?

At all.

What.

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
Well man bites dog is the only other movie with rape in it

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up
The Dark Tower's bombing :laffo:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It's like 9/11 part two.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer

Grevling posted:

lol josh's fine

(MOD WARNING: Keep it civil!)

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

I don't poop with my butt

I poop with my heart

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer
I never bothered to finish the Dark Tower series after like book 5 or something, but from what I was told it just ends with the main character getting sent back in time to repeat the series, repeating book 1's intro lines. It's like poetry, they rhyme.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

Weirdo posted:

I never bothered to finish the Dark Tower series after like book 5 or something, but from what I was told it just ends with the main character getting sent back in time to repeat the series, repeating book 1's intro lines. It's like poetry, they rhyme.

Yup. The Man In Black gets killed by some no-name edgelord introduced at the last second and the main villain is just an old man with dementia tossing hand grenades or something. Like most King villains, the bad guys talk a big game but poo poo themselves to death. King writes himself into the story at one point so he can cross 'fellate self' off his bucket list. And there's a disclaimer just before the ending where he says "Don't read the last page guy!"

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Correction, he's tossing Harry Potter brand grenades. Because King's later idea of a multiverse was Tee Fury.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

not just a no-name edgelord he's a half spider kid. he eats the man in black.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Have some Star Wars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddNXFwHDMSY

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lol 3:20

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

I never realized this til now but they're on a loving lava planet and neither of them are sweating til near the end of the fight. And even then just barely. It's like everything above the river of molten rock is 80F.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
The robes are very breezy.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Haha, I forgot Obi Wan is from planet Stewjon because Jon Stewart asked George Lucas where Obi Wan was from.

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Paladinus posted:

Have some Star Wars.

That was way funnier than it should be.

*Replay of Anikin and Kenobi air blading*
"I really want to talk about this moment right here" *Smash cut* "
Ding, Round 2",
"I am not going to let that go".

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

PostNouveau posted:

Haha, I forgot Obi Wan is from planet Stewjon because Jon Stewart asked George Lucas where Obi Wan was from.

Lmao. George Lucas is a genius of naming things. To think we could have had Darth Evilus in Episode VII...

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

vermin posted:

I never realized this til now but they're on a loving lava planet and neither of them are sweating til near the end of the fight. And even then just barely. It's like everything above the river of molten rock is 80F.

everything can be explained by "the force"

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Darth Icky

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

I like what Big Dilz Jack did with the Death Wish trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVPhNU7Q1fw

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
Death Wish reboot, really? It looks so lazy. Willis should have at least grown a 'stache and a cute accent.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Funny how everyone conveniently forgets the last Death Wish reboot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVdWq9jxejI

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013

WampaLord posted:

I tried to do Jay and it failed. It never even asked me if my character was gay! :mad:

Was "I wish he was" an answer?

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

monster on a stick posted:

Was "I wish he was" an answer?

"Have you imagined your character shirtless?"
"Uh..."
"Have you wanted to hold him in your arms forever?"
"...n-no."
"Don't lie to Akinator."

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

a bone to pick posted:

Funny how everyone conveniently forgets the last Death Wish reboot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVdWq9jxejI

I literally watched that just last year (or poo poo, this year?) along with Death Wish 3 and I already conveniently forgot it.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Wall Balls posted:

i got jay in 25 after answering "probably" to him being gay

the final question was if he wears socks

???

i dont actually know if jay wears socks

Skails
Feb 24, 2008

Born-In-Space

Zzulu posted:

If they're gonna do war movies they need to focus less on brave american heroes on the western front and do a few movies of the hardcore front, the east, with Russia. That's where the war was decided... Two thirds of the german army was defeated there, not on the western pussy rear end front. Then they pushed back all the way to Berlin and fuckin took the city.

Insane numbers of russians died in that meatgrinder. It was a huge front. I've seen like, one hollywood movie about it? The one with Jude Law as a sniper

I can't remember any other big ones

No modern production value but decent for 70's, Sam Peckinpah's film Cross of Iron. Check it out if you can find it for cheap or free.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074695/

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

The Dark Tower was awful in a way that isn't even fun to talk about.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
<- I'm not sure how I feel about Lowtax using Mike "Mike" Stoklasa's picture for this new newbie av.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

bloom posted:

<- I'm not sure how I feel about Lowtax using Mike "Mike" Stoklasa's picture for this new newbie av.

It looks the same as always to me?

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Didn't it used to be like a little girl or something? Oh god how drunk have I been for the last 6 months?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

bloom posted:

Didn't it used to be like a little girl or something? Oh god how drunk have I been for the last 6 months?

:shrug:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
stealing this from CineD:

The MSJ posted:

Paramount is in financial trouble. Their Chinese partner Hua Hua is angry at lost of tens of millions of dollars after their $1 billion slate financing deal have so far failed to produce any big hits. The three major Paramount movies so far this year (Ghost In The Shell, Baywatch, Transformers 5) have underperformed.

http://variety.com/2017/film/news/viacom-executives-flying-china-huahua-film-slate-deal-shaky-1202514750/

ENDLESS TRASH

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo

If the source image itself is changed and the reference to it stays the same, your browser will continue to use your cached copy unless forced to ask for the image from the website again. I had the old one until I saw bloom's post and opened the image directly to update my copy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

even tho the running man is so good i'd love to see a proper adaptation of it except they'd never be able to do the ending.

• Locked thread