Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

“Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”

He’s said it’s OK to describe her as “a piece of rear end”

"She does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

“My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
He's so gross. What are the odds he actually did something with her?

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Bareback Werewolf posted:

He's so gross. What are the odds he actually did something with her?

What does your heart tell you?

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Ugh, you just know this entire setup was trump into shooting his weird fantasy. "So i'm on the phone in her bed and Ivanka is kissing me. Make sure to show off her legs. She's the sexiest 15 year old, isn't she? How about a few on the mouth, with tongue? just in case the publisher wants it"

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p9mWlCJHBs

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
You. Do. Not. Make. THAT. FACE. When your own daughter is kissing you on the cheek.

YOU DON'T DO THAT! LOWER THOSE EYEBROWS!

AND THE OTHER ONE!

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

:yikes:

You know, I read that exchange itt, but I did not know he was sitting next to her mother when he said it.

The look on her face is ...

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Former DILF posted:

except maybe Deseret, i've seen how those Mormons operate and they're no loving joke, theyre ready willing and able to repopulate the earth

we're talking about a religion that not only teaches its adherents to hoard survival supplies, they're all armed too

They have, historically, been eager to use these arms, often for no reason.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Bareback Werewolf posted:

Somebody posted this earlier. It's from the anonymous confessions thread.

Maybe the rumors are true. We'll know if he comes back with noticeably less neck flab.

The thing is that this isn't really anonymous. There's going to be only a tiny handful of people involved and a doctor would be in pretty big trouble a few different ways for revealing this.

That said, I'm hoping Trump is completely out of communication for several days on his vacation, then comes back with really obvious plastic surgery. Is 16 days enough time to heal fully from plastic surgery? I thought it was closer to one to two months.

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.

brylcreem posted:

What the gently caress is this reality? I once read a time travel sci-fi story, where a group of scientists determined their reality was highly improbable, can we do the same?

Well, the poo poo timeline we were on before had about a 91% chance of total biological extinction in just a couple decades because poo poo didn't get shaken up fast enough.

So, basically, we crashed a distaff worldline into this one to accelerate the collapse of what used to be a consistent reality. Noticed that the whole idea of "common sense" is dead? Two simultaneously operating systems, totally incompatible, make it impossible to even agree what's real. This is the nominal result, and all the mechanics of it are managed by a bunch of iterated identities running off of silicon.

Like a really disgusting pile of poo poo, this secondary worldline attracts the people in this world who can't let go of domination and scarcity. The cool thing is that this superposition is massively unstable. When we lose coherence, the lines will split, and the two realities will go on their separate ways: you'll either choose abundance and get your full-abundance utopia, or fight over the shitpile with Trump and the rest until you loving all kill each other and everything.

Either way, every human gets what they want. Wanna join together as a unified humanity without assholes in the way? Fine. Wanna keep killing each other over who gets to be King poo poo of poo poo Mountain, just as long as the people you hate lose? Your wish is granted.

And if you read all that and believe that loving horse poo poo, just :hmbol:

I love this fuckin thread lol

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

brylcreem posted:

What the gently caress is this reality? I once read a time travel sci-fi story, where a group of scientists determined their reality was highly improbable, can we do the same?

Conclusion:
Confirmation of ahistorical divergence. Further evidence for the growing consensus that our presence is teratogenic. These two conclusions cannot be easily reconciled.
Recommendations:
The complete eradication of all progenitors.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Gentleman, this is the lol thread

https://twitter.com/superdeluxe/status/893556711763591168

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Nerses IV posted:

How many scoops of icecream does the President of the United States, Donald J. Trump, prefer

That's a top tier silent majority av you got. :cheers:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
do you suppose he leaves perfect orange imprints on the presidential pillows

do you suppose he specifically requests dark colored pillows to mask this

or, perhaps, the makeup comes off at night?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

This is the same Ken Starr that, of course went fishing on Bill Clinton, but also covered up multiple rapes while he was campus president at Baylor. He personally had a hand in covering up young women being gangraped on the campus he was president of.

The same ken starr that was on jeffrey epsteins defense team :thunk:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

SniperWoreConverse posted:

agreed.

howver, according to my researches the situation will be much more complex:

TBH the New Confederacy is probably gonna take Indiana and Missouri too.

Superiour has too much Kid Rock going on, can't go there. Not dealing with all the snow and future climate change hurricanes in the Confederation of New England. Those Bundy Hicks are all out in the Cascadian Republic. I guess all I'm left with is California :shrug:

e: god dang almighty the Republic of Texas is going to be warring on every border.

Also I hope Doneal Jaymeson Trump ends up with graft vs. host disease somehow.

Chief McHeath fucked around with this message at 08:38 on Aug 5, 2017

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Still loling about this

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/MattBinder/stat...%3D4740%23pti29

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/893569255354109952

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/politico/status...er%3D10%23pti37

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
lmao Zuck's actually gonna run. Hope ya'll are ready for two terms of Trump.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

bloom posted:

lmao Zuck's actually gonna run. Hope ya'll are ready for two terms of Trump.

after seeing the dem response to 2016, already was, fam

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Quidam Viator posted:

And if you read all that and believe that loving horse poo poo, just :hmbol:

I love this fuckin thread lol

In other words, :justorb: ?

Incidentally, I still want to gently caress (adult) Ivanka Trump. And if she wants me to pee on her I'm up for that, sure.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

drat Zuck, first he stole the idea for Facebook, now he's stealing the idea of being a lousy president

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Technically he's stealing the idea of being a lousy presidential candidate and losing to a retarded clown.

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.
gently caress man - imagine looking at the last election and taking away the message that 'Hillary Clinton was TOO idealist and not pragmatic enough - we need someone who believes in FEWER things and is MORE nakedly ambitious to appeal to the base'

Actually, given that Trump won, and he believes in literally - literally - nothing other than his own self-importance, that's not that surprising I guess.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Serak posted:

gently caress man - imagine looking at the last election and taking away the message that 'Hillary Clinton was TOO idealist and not pragmatic enough - we need someone who believes in FEWER things and is MORE nakedly ambitious to appeal to the base'

Actually, given that Trump won, and he believes in literally - literally - nothing other than his own self-importance, that's not that surprising I guess.

lol

:(
lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Serak posted:

zuckerberg wants universal healthcare, universal basic income and legal weed so he's better than every presidential candidate in a long time lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

like he definitely wants to be president to order the deaths of people because as a billionaire and facebook owner thats all thats left for him but he at least will improve peoples lives in the process

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

Jose posted:

like he definitely wants to be president to order the deaths of people because as a billionaire and facebook owner thats all thats left for him but he at least will improve peoples lives in the process

My impression of Zuckerberg is that he'll put out a 1-pager outlining his stance on particular issues, and it'll have universal healthcare and legalising weed / reframing the war on drugs to focus on harm minimization for the Left , as well as stuff for the Right in boosts to military spending and a guarantee of states rights and religious freedom etc.

And then 2/3 of the way down will be 'something like 'All citizens to submit to mandatory yearly genetic assessment for inferior genes and subsequent recycling, with all resulting nutrients used to fertilize a million new acres of urban greenspace'.

Serak fucked around with this message at 09:49 on Aug 5, 2017

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Serak posted:

My impression of Zuckerberg is that he'll put out a 1-pager outlining his stance on particular issues, and it'll have universal healthcare and legalising weed / reframing the war on drugs to focus on harm minimization for the Left , as well as stuff for the Right in boosts to military spending and a guarantee of states rights and religious freedom etc.

And then 2/3 of the way down will be 'something like 'All citizens to submit to mandatory yearly genetic assessment for inferior genes and subsequent recycling, with all resulting nutrients used to fertilize a million new acres of urban greenspace'.

He's got my vote

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

Serak posted:

That's really weird 06-00 bro. That's some really specific inhuman poo poo you believe he is advocating. Help me understand a political happening that resulted from something mandatory. Japanese internment is the most recent thing I can think of but maybe there is something other than that.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Garcin posted:

That's really weird 06-00 bro. That's some really specific inhuman poo poo you believe he is advocating. Help me understand a political happening that resulted from something mandatory. Japanese internment is the most recent thing I can think of but maybe there is something other than that.

Zuck my balls

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Zuk bought ocular to help his prototype matrix tech (so people could actually live inside face book), but when he turned it on himself to test he got sucked in and the ghost in the machine now inhabits his body

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

Garcin posted:

It's not that I'm specifically sure he's an inhuman monster with tendencies towards eugenics, but I genuinely have zero idea what (if anything) the man ACTUALLY believes - His current quest to appear algorithmically relatable to the average citizen is not exactly inspiring a grass-roots 'getting-into-politics-to-make-things-better-for-the-common-man' vibe.

There's a genuine case to be made that Mark Zuckerberg might be one of the most powerful men on the planet right now (were he to bring his means to bear) , and that's without access to the nuclear launch codes.

You know that saying about 'absolute power corrupting absolutely' - If it turned out he had some super-nutty ideas, would you really be that shocked?

Serak fucked around with this message at 10:07 on Aug 5, 2017

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

Serak posted:

It's not that I'm specifically sure he's an inhuman monster with tendencies towards eugenics, but I genuinely have zero idea what (if anything) the man ACTUALLY believes - His current quest to appear algorithmically relatable to the average citizen is not exactly inspiring a grass-roots 'getting-into-politics-to-make-things-better-for-the-common-man' vibe.

There's a genuine case to be made that Mark Zuckerberg might be one of the most powerful men on the planet right now (were he to bring his means to bear) , and that's without access to the nuclear launch codes.

You know that saying about 'absolute power corrupting absolutely' - If it turned out he had some super-nutty ideas, would you really be that shocked?

I agree with you completely - absolute power corrupts absolutely. I have a hard time accepting the fact that we believe that billionaires are "normal" and that they use their private jets and influence for "good".

Moving forward, he is progressive and seems to sincerely want to be a positive influence for mankind. He married a pretty smart chick and spawned a couple of kids. He went to Hawaii and carved out a little piece of earth that is quite honestly one of the most beautiful places on the planet.

At some point in time we have to let go of objective reality and accept that somebody is subjectively trying to better humanity. I'm not exactly sure it's Zuckerberg, but I think he is better than most candidates when you line them all up and compare them.

Garcin fucked around with this message at 10:19 on Aug 5, 2017

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

i for one support mark zuckerberg and his body snatchers initiative

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Jose posted:

zuckerberg wants universal healthcare, universal basic income and legal weed so he's better than every presidential candidate in a long time lol

he says he wants them now. who knows what he'll want on the campaign trail?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

brylcreem posted:

What does your heart tell you?

that the piss tape is real and ivanka is the one pissing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the piss tape is real, and powerful, and my friend