Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Serak posted:

My impression of Zuckerberg is that he'll put out a 1-pager outlining his stance on particular issues, and it'll have universal healthcare and legalising weed / reframing the war on drugs to focus on harm minimization for the Left , as well as stuff for the Right in boosts to military spending and a guarantee of states rights and religious freedom etc.

And then 2/3 of the way down will be 'something like 'All citizens to submit to mandatory yearly genetic assessment for inferior genes and subsequent recycling, with all resulting nutrients used to fertilize a million new acres of urban greenspace'.

Would vote for Zuck since it would be closest thing having Pete Gregory from SV run the country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUxMY77i0q4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
I'm going to wait for The Rock to outline his platform before I start casting judgement. Is Colbert actually running? I guess I'll wait for that too. Anyone hear if the guy who voices McCree in Overwatch has thought about tossing his hat in the ring? I think he could do it. You know what? I'll just wait and see.

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

Smirr posted:

Whateve,r here's a tweet that hasn't been deleted and never will be

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/893587008312016896

Watch the video. Tim and Eric are back, in tweet form

Nice piss tape table

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I don't care if my politicians are creepy or not, only that they are competent. American obsession with showmanship is really, really weird. Like, you wouldn't want to hire the guys working at the IRS or DMV according to their looks. Why are elected officials different?

Zuck is a college dropout who lucked into a couple billions. He has zero real accomplishments in life and no track record of past behavior, so I would never vote for that fucker anyway.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
dmv employees aren't elected so popularity has nothing to do with it

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Fox News asks: "Would you even care if he was guilty."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/04/would-even-care-if-was-guilty.html

I can't remember when or how the agreed upon bottom just dropped out of our society

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Kumo posted:

Fox News asks: "Would you even care if he was guilty."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/04/would-even-care-if-was-guilty.html

I can't remember when or how the agreed upon bottom just dropped out of our society

9/11 was the knife going into the stomach and a black man being president was the 2nd to take the head off and finish the job

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Jose posted:

9/11 was the knife going into the stomach and a black man being president was the 2nd to take the head off and finish the job

yea but now republicans get to claim allllll the hard work the black man did as their own

again

the cycle continues

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Dems will run a Zuck-Harris ticket

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.
Between a Rock and a Zuck place

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Tumble posted:

yea but now republicans get to claim allllll the hard work the black man did as their own

lmao yeah. I was looking at the MAGA jobs numbers & wondering Wtf Trump had actually done to accept responsibility for them.

Then I realized the same is probably true of all politicians & the economy is probably built around billions of things that no one person, even the president, can completely control or fully understand.

Then I prayed for a market correction

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

lol

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Every which way but Zuck

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Well the us government might default on its debts in September so that will be a hell of a market correction

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Jose posted:

Well the us government might default on its debts in September so that will be a hell of a market correction

As I understand it the likeliest scenario is they kick the can down the road by authorizing funding for a few more months.

Some republican cretins use it to grand-stand but no one serious or adult enough goes along with that route.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Sessions will be next to go, especially how Trump ramped his throw under the bus behavior.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Jose posted:

like he definitely wants to be president to order the deaths of people because as a billionaire and facebook owner thats all thats left for him but he at least will improve peoples lives in the process

yes, jsut like trump is going to imprison hillary and make america great again

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Reminder that Trump claimed he was gonna create 25 million new jobs

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.
What's funny is even if Trump somehow got Hillary in prison you know he'd still yell lock her up at his rallies.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

bloom posted:

lmao Zuck's actually gonna run. Hope ya'll are ready for two terms of Trump.

It'll be a primary race between The Rock, Zuck, Elon Musk and whichever dem party functionary is decided 'it's their turn'

Also Jill Stein will run again, backed by Russian money.

Just. Orb.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Lock, Zuck, & Two Smoking Barrels

I'm Going To Get You Zucker

A Long Day's Journey Into Zuck

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

haljordan posted:

he meant lols. 25 million new lols

and he exceeded that in his first work. mission success

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

this is really creepy

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
daily reminder that the one thing the POTUS has in common with the rest of america is the desire to gently caress ivanka trump

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Tace Vim posted:

this is really creepy

well, yeah, america is a creepy place. creepiness relativism applies

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Coco Rodreguiz posted:

What's funny is even if Trump somehow got Hillary in prison you know he'd still yell lock her up at his rallies.

lmao yeah right like trump would be the type of guy to shamelessly imprison his political rivals on baseless trumped up charges

then he'd have no one else to use as a distraction for his myriad failures in office & lose the chilling effect that threat has

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I'm sorry ma'am, but it seems your suspicions are correct. Your son is a zuckold.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Three Olives posted:

I'm still confused at how this became the preferred transcription of the word he is saying, as far as I can tell at the request of Trump in the campaign.

Bigly, big-league, in context both are incoherent in English.

I honestly find that the funniest part. It's like if Trump called someone a banana, but some people heard him call them Friday instead, because Trump calling them Friday would make more sense.

Either way it's stupid.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

haljordan posted:

Reminder that all the companies Trump touched to keep jobs in the US, moved all their jobs to Mexico.

Reminder, Trump thought he was smart not paying people the original agreed amounts in deals all the time in Atlanta, so that companies there added a secret 'Trump tax' to all their deals with him. Trump thought he was getting good deals ripping people off when he was actually paying the normal costs.

Reminder the world sees the US as a joke now.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

If there ever comes a time after Trump I'm gonna photoshop "Miss me yet?" on this picture so hard

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

happyhippy posted:

Reminder that all the companies Trump touched to keep jobs in the US, moved all their jobs to Mexico.

Reminder, Trump thought he was smart not paying people the original agreed amounts in deals all the time in Atlanta, so that companies there added a secret 'Trump tax' to all their deals with him. Trump thought he was getting good deals ripping people off when he was actually paying the normal costs.

Reminder the world sees the US as a joke now.

For Indiana Carrier used the bribe money to automate the factory even more and this allowed them to fire even more Trump supporting blue collar workers.

Also companies have learned to laugh his "special tariff" threats since he hasn't delivered on the threat.

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe
Zuckerberg has control over one of the most aggressive data analytic firms on the planet and to anyone who is concerned for the future of privacy rights will automatically vote against him no matter how atrocious the other options or his stance on any other issue. Plus he has a punch-able fuckin' face.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

how many people in the USA do you think are concerned for the future of privacy rights

to the nearest million, say

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
who you gonna gently caress when the zuck truck cucks your town?

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

how many people in the USA do you think are concerned for the future of privacy rights

to the nearest million, say

So, uh, 2 million?

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

etalian posted:

For Indiana Carrier used the bribe money to automate the factory even more and this allowed them to fire even more Trump supporting blue collar workers.

Also companies have learned to laugh his "special tariff" threats since he hasn't delivered on the threat.

You know those little chocolate coins - they're beautiful, beautiful - with the gold wrappers and they look like pirate treasure? So many, folks. So many of these coins.

Other countries have been taking advantage of us for far too long now. If they can't step up and match the effort we put in, the kind of effort we saw that led to my win on November 8 - how beautiful was that? They said it couldn't be done. Couldn't get 270, got 306, couldn't be done they said.

It's very, very wrong that this country has not seen it's fair share of gold coins, people. Chris Christie told me not long before we won the election - you know Chris, we're friends. We kid. We kid around. He's a big fat kidder, that Christie.

So many coins...

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Lol we still have Trump, we are racing as quickly as possible into a death spiral made by a greedy generation of idiots.

The orb wills it.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

lol if you think America will still exist in 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Tiny Lowtax posted:

lol if you think America will still exist in 2020

Trump for 2020. President of Trump-land, formerly the United States of America.