Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Mayo is gonna win the spatfest so Pearl is gonna squirt some all over Marina

^this is what people on Team Mayo think is going to happen #teamketchup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

lelandjs posted:

Mayo is gonna win the spatfest so Pearl is gonna squirt some all over Marina

^this is what people on Team Mayo think is going to happen #teamketchup

No matter who wins they're going to make some dope fry sauce and enjoy a basket of Crusty Sean's fries together, stop shoving your gross fantasies on me.

rogue wave
Jul 12, 2005

I GOT CRABBY ABOUT PHONE GAMING
Splatfest: the only shooter where you can try spray your opponent down with cum after 'baggin em.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Dr Cheeto posted:

No matter who wins they're going to make some dope fry sauce and enjoy a basket of Crusty Sean's fries together, stop shoving your gross fantasies on me.

Your avatar is what Kirby will look like in Smash5 when he inhales Pearl

General Morden
Mar 3, 2013

GOTTA HAVE THAT PAX BISONICA
do not be horny towards children

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

General Morden posted:

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

RZA Encryption posted:

Yeah, but no guarantee they function or will hold the plug.

I least solved the second problem! Went to home depot and picked up one of those cube plug multiplers like this one. Figured having the extra grounding prong would help keep the drat plugs in and it worked like a charm without taking up any real space. Plus then I could plug in more things, which is always important.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Nintendo should fund a Bayo 3 so we can get Bayo 1 + 2 + 3 on Switch and people will get mad again like before with Bayo 2

Also I miss my Switch very much waiting on repairs and getting it sent back to me

Platinum is hinting pretty heavily at Bayo 3 after the PC version of 1 came out along with a Wonderful 101 port or sequel.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
I keep dropping connection during Splatoon 2. I tried restarting the Switch - no dice. Any more advice, goons? What should I do?

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

The Deleter posted:

I keep dropping connection during Splatoon 2. I tried restarting the Switch - no dice. Any more advice, goons? What should I do?

Get a USB charger or change your router. A lot of routers don't play well with Nintendo poo poo.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
So what happens if the last splat fest is also squid sister vs squid sister but Pearl says Marina is better and Marina says Pearl is better

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Calaveron posted:

So what happens if the last splat fest is also squid sister vs squid sister but Pearl says Marina is better and Marina says Pearl is better
The splatfest will never end and it will be an amazing end to a civilization.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Improbable Lobster posted:

Platinum is hinting pretty heavily at Bayo 3 after the PC version of 1 came out along with a Wonderful 101 port or sequel.

A Bayo 3 Switch exclusive would be great. I still remember all the anger about Nintendo stealing Bayo 2 from real gamers :lol:

The Namco Mueseum game does it allow you to turn the Switch sideways and play it in the cabinets original orientation? I was was watching this video on the hori arcade stick and if I can get a little arcade cabinet to slot my Switch in and the game allows a vertical orientation that would be super awesome

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

RoboCicero posted:

It'll be fun to try this out again, though if I read the patch notes correctly they didn't change how falling in a hole can cost multiple hearts worth of damage and how any damage causes all thornvines to instantly fall off so, who knows.

The falling damage can't be helped, but that's only because you didn't plant a flag seed while you had a chance. They did partly fix the thornvine issue by giving out powers you unlock doing quests, one of which prevents you from losing thornvines when damaged. Also TumbleSeed is pretty good you guys, the HD rumbling of rolling is a nice touch.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Tumbleseed is the first game that really made me like HD Rumble and wish other games took advantage of it. I never tried the 1-2 Switch ball rolling game but god drat in Tumbleseed not only can you swear you're feeling the seed rolling around but you can also feel the difference in the seed's shape as it rolls too.

I really want some survival horror game to take advantage of it so we can get stuff like the feeling of bugs crawling over your controllers and other effects. Imagine a game using an Eternal Darkness style sanity meter. As the player gets lower sanity different effects start happening. A dull heart beat in the controller, maggots in your clenched hand, something slimy gently brushing your palm. That would be dope as poo poo

Dr. VooDoo fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Aug 4, 2017

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
The new Horror Con, featuring HD Slime technology

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

The new Horror Con, featuring HD Slime technology

It'll be Nintendos venture into 4D like those rumors the Wii and WiiU would have scent packages you'd put in them that would blast you in the face at certain points in games for immersion

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

General Morden posted:

Luckily I am horny for only one condiment based character and they are most definitely an adult.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
patty mayonnaise

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
How do people like the Tumbleseed update? It seems like what the game should have been really.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Splatoon 2 realtalk. The music that plays during the last thirty seconds of a round. Does it sound like they're singing "McDonald's McDonald's McDonald's McDonald's Dot Coooooom" to anyone else?

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I look forward to jizzing on my opponents in two hours.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Kirios posted:

I look forward to jizzing on my opponents in two hours.

I assume you'll make some time for the Splatfest afterward

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

What makes you think they're hinting at a sequel instead of a port of 1+2?

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Guy Goodbody posted:

My dream is all three in one package if there's a Bayo 3.

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Detective No. 27 posted:

Splatoon 2 realtalk. The music that plays during the last thirty seconds of a round. Does it sound like they're singing "McDonald's McDonald's McDonald's McDonald's Dot Coooooom" to anyone else?

I don't hear McDonald's at the end but I swear the prechorus says "It's bad eggs, it's bad eggs!". Salmon Run reference, I guess.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

In Spla2n, you can hit a lot of the buttons and it will make sounds when you're waiting for a round to start.

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:

Inzombiac posted:

In Spla2n, you can hit a lot of the buttons and it will make sounds when you're waiting for a round to start.

You can also move the left and right sticks to change pitch and other poo poo with the waiting music.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

8-bit Miniboss posted:

You can also move the left and right sticks to change pitch and other poo poo with the waiting music.

Shoulder buttons too.:eng101:

less than three
Aug 9, 2007

Fallen Rib

Detective No. 27 posted:

It always sounded like "squid powah" to me.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

SeANMcBAY posted:

Shoulder buttons too.:eng101:

Just don't forget about the fact that the triggers do things when you're leader of a lobby. Oops…

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

leftist heap posted:

How do people like the Tumbleseed update? It seems like what the game should have been really.

I own the game but haven't played in ages (or very far).
What does the update do?

I'd like to believe somehow that they made the game less brutal and unforgiving but I expect that is at the core 'physics' of the game's foundation, yeah? Rolling and balancing is hard. It is what it is...

EpicNemesis
Dec 3, 2005

Dr Cheeto posted:

Can I get a hamburger with cum, hold the blood, thanks

Actually that's a common misconception, the red juice that comes out of a burger and steak is called myoglobin, not blood and it is delicious. The slightly off white thick substance on burgers is cum however, it happens when the beef comes from a bull instead of a cow.

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[wrong thread]

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Guy Goodbody posted:

After Bayo 1 came out on PC they uploaded some clips of cutscenes that were looped 3 times and IIRC some files in the PC version of Vanquish make reference to the number 3 in a similar way to files in PC Bayo referencing Vanquish.

Plus with Scalebound dead what else are they going to do?

rogue wave
Jul 12, 2005

I GOT CRABBY ABOUT PHONE GAMING
I finally bought a Pro Controller last night and I'll be god damned if it doesn't feel amazing. Literally a game changer for me. I look forward to trying out every game with it just to compare. I likely won't use it much for Arms, but that's only due to the way that game does motion support. It seems perfect for Splatoon 2 though. I also imagine Mario Kart gets quite a boost and now I can race three people at a time locally as well.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

It's very good but unfortunately the DPad is extremely mushy and bad. Like it didn't know what direction I was pressing in menus in Zelda, for something like fighting games or Tetris it's actually frustrating how bad it is.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
stardewwhen

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

After Bayo 1 came out on PC they uploaded some clips of cutscenes that were looped 3 times and IIRC some files in the PC version of Vanquish make reference to the number 3 in a similar way to files in PC Bayo referencing Vanquish.

Plus with Scalebound dead what else are they going to do?

An ARPG based on Granblue Fantasy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
The Switch version of Stardew will launch the same day the Rainway app does.

• Locked thread