Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Where's the orb these days :ohdear:

And where's Ed Balls?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

LOL

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Delete you are account Hillary

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

my perfect 2020 scenario is that it's hillary vs. trump again and trump wins for the exact same reasons as before

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

why is it patreus and not kelly or mad dog

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Ekster posted:

my perfect 2020 scenario is that it's hillary vs. trump again and trump wins for the exact same reasons as before

TRUMP

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

I really really really can't wait for the cavalcade of "well why SHOULDNT she run again" takes in a year or so

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

"This time, I'll just campaign in the midwest!" - Hillary

*loses by larger margins than 2016 due to voters getting more direct contact*

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
im gonna vote for hillary this time

in the primary

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

im not seeing anything weird? this appears to be normal photo of a skin shiftshaping bloviating rear end in a top hat

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
hey has anyone ever noticed that america has a dumb presidential election process that gives extra weight to votes from some regions

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Ekster posted:

Same but Trump is so goddamn tired of being president that he actively tries to sabotage himself (even more than usual) but Crooked H still manages to lose

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Seriously, don't run.

Maybe she has a humiliation fetish.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

deadgoon posted:

hey has anyone ever noticed that america has a dumb presidential election process that gives extra weight to votes from some regions

agreed, illegal immigrants are a menace

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Lastgirl posted:

im not seeing anything weird? this appears to be normal photo of a skin shiftshaping bloviating rear end in a top hat

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

deadgoon posted:

yeah but otoh it has been that way for a while and if hillary clinton runs, gets dumpstered AGAIN somehow, and claims she actually won if you think about it AGAIN, the democrats are dead as a doornail.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
The only thing Hillary should do is sit on the sidelines and snipe at Trump.

She shouldn't even try to back any primary candidate.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

It's still HER TURN!

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

just full ego loss and disassociatin' from reality over here dont mind me

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

No she should also not do this.

She should go to a cabin somewhere without the internet so we don't get a million simpering jezebel/buzzfeed/WaPo articles about how she "slayed" trump on behalf of kamala friggin harris or w/e

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

jBrereton posted:

yeah but otoh it has been that way for a while and if hillary clinton runs, gets dumpstered AGAIN somehow, and claims she actually won if you think about it AGAIN, the democrats are dead as a doornail.

She wants to be the all-time Presidential loser.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
America has a great election system. It's good that every 4 years all of the votes of the economically successful and well-educated people gets overridden by a bunch of meth-addicted 400 pound people who conspire to get other meth-addicted 400 pound people fired from Burger King

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

hillary went into hiding to train in the hyperbolic goku chamber to become even more FIT

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

TMMadman posted:

She shouldn't even try to back any primary candidate.

yes but what about her e-mails

WHAT ABOUT HER E-MAILS, TMMADMAN?

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

pathetic little tramp posted:

America has a great election system. It's good that every 4 years all of the votes of the economically successful and well-educated people gets overridden by a bunch of meth-addicted 400 pound people who conspire to get other meth-addicted 400 pound people fired from Burger King
they're so successful, smart + educated but... they can't win???

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

pathetic little tramp posted:

I'm not a fan of poll taxes, but you do you.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Remember the conspiracy theory that the Clintons brought in Trump to sabotage the GOP? Guess it was actually the other way around... :beck:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Jose posted:

i sliced my finger open washing my food processor and it won't stop bleeding lol

TRUMP

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

dems really stepped up their game after seeing all the self owns by the GOP and alt-right recently

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Horseshoe theory posted:

Remember the conspiracy theory that the Clintons brought in Trump to sabotage the GOP? Guess it was actually the other way around... :beck:

just like the theory that jeb was the smart 1....

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

lol if it's a Clinton/Zuck 2020 ticket I'm going to kill myself :toxx:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Horseshoe theory posted:

She wants to be the all-time Presidential loser.

larouche has quite a lead on her unless we're talking general election losses

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

JHomer722 posted:

mods, please read this toxx broadly to apply in the case of either clinton or zuck rather than a combined hillberg ticket

TIA

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i cant imagine anything more stupid and worse than hillary running again, so its bound to happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

JHomer722 posted:

a strange... heh... Hill to die on

• Locked thread