Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Taking a nap so I can splatfest all night and then go to work on Saturday like a loving idiot loser.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Splatoon 1 with all the sad Japanese players who don't have a Switch yet

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

codenameFANGIO posted:

I was just a at the Museum of Play and I set the high score in Galaga and now I'm levelli g up some dudes in Pokémon Blue.

Go eat a Garbage Plate while you're there

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm gonna play grimoire forever now

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Lol, Would Be Pretty Funny If They Took The Obama Gif Of Him Flicking Dust Off His Shoulder, and it Flings Larry Into A Trash Can And Then The My Man Man Comes out and says Dumpstered My Man.

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

path of exile

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

KOF '98 on Switch...trying to do inputs on one joycon turned sideways...oof

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Played some of the New D3 Season, and I'll probably try out War for the Overworld, which i just got in the humble monthly bundle

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Overwatch and maybe some breath o le wild

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

Playing some Zodiac Age, it frigging owns. Just had my rear end kicked by a flying metal lightning dragon and a horde of undead wizards.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Bout to play some Daifukkatsu, not sure what if anything later on

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Played some more R6 Siege on Friday night, with friends. (Even got an insane four-kill streak, in mere seconds! At least one with every weapon I had, too. Crazy) Not sure what I'll be doing today, but probably more R6 again, at some stage.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mycophobia posted:

Bout to play some Daifukkatsu, not sure what if anything later on

i really dislike vanilla dfk. black label was cool tho. bye.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

i really dislike vanilla dfk. black label was cool tho. bye.

ive beeb playing 1.51 mostly. the big differences afaik is its only one loop and you get the midbosses automatically. its really hard, but im also really bad at shmups, and also video games

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
Hyrule Warriors Legends but remembering why I stopped. The entire non-story cast is completely useless and not fun unless you grind for items to unlock their moves. I had fun with it but I'll probably never finish any of the adventure mode maps

+ Persona 5 working on plat

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Was gonna get a new laptop and finally try hollow knight but the place I go to is out of stock till tuesday so I think I'm gonna give Dex a shot on PS4.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I really like Tokyo Mirage Sessions but Savage Encounters are a stupid mechanic.

folder
Oct 9, 2016
I'm going to beat Martyr Logarius, The Orphan of Kos and the Moon Presence in one sitting :thumbsup:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
didnt get to game at all yesterday, but now: Ikaruga

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
im watching a superplay s++ every stage no death video and weeping cause im a weaksauce bitch and i cant shoot the pew pew color lasers at the enemies properly

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Ikaruga broke me when I died with 1 second left in the final sequence

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i have yet to 1cc it even once

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fiend Matador posted:

Playing some Zodiac Age, it frigging owns. Just had my rear end kicked by a flying metal lightning dragon and a horde of undead wizards.

Zodiac Age is badass and the x4 speed up and the map overlay they took from 14 are a godsend

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think I'm gonna play that slime rancher game

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

frank.club posted:

I think I'm gonna play that slime rancher game

I played that in its earliest alpha... very fun and cute. It's like 3x as much content now and I should check it out too

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
chaining is the worst scoreing mechanic in shmups and the worst chaining system? thats right, its ikarugas

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I played that in its earliest alpha... very fun and cute. It's like 3x as much content now and I should check it out too

Same

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i loving knew it
the second i started talking about ikaruga, i KNEW lyle would come and make my life hell
goddamnit lyle

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i agree though it would be cooler if it werent this inflexible but its still a cool game

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
I pretty much ignore scoring completely in any arcade game until I can 1CC it

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I was playing it and saw a dev video on twitter showing the whole map and it was huge. It's a cool game. I put too many slimes in one container and they stacked on top of themselves to eat all the chickens in my coop

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Doom 2016. It's kind of amazing how often and how suddenly it switches between ruling insanely hard and blowing major rear end.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

frank.club posted:

I was playing it and saw a dev video on twitter showing the whole map and it was huge. It's a cool game. I put too many slimes in one container and they stacked on top of themselves to eat all the chickens in my coop

Haha

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mycophobia posted:

I pretty much ignore scoring completely in any arcade game until I can 1CC it

my favorite is battle garegga becasue its sick, but also playing for score and a 1ccc are the same thing

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I kept meaning to pick up the garegga PS4 release

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
it might be cheaper to buy the super special edition off amazon.jp instead of on psn at this point :negative:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
its really good tho

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
feels good to play the saturn version which doesn't ahve the 3 frames of input lag that the arcade version has natively lol + like a couple more frames of lag on mame

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have a Saturn that can play burned cds maybe I'll do that instead because it's free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

folder
Oct 9, 2016

folder posted:

I'm going to beat Martyr Logarius, The Orphan of Kos and the Moon Presence in one sitting :thumbsup:

lol they're all dead. Goodnight gamers