Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
lol crossfit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Its Rinaldo posted:

This triggers the hell out of as a gym employee as I have nightmares of members coming in after hours and getting killed using our equipment

Exercise is awful. Just eat an entire pie and then take a nap.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Quiet Feet posted:

Exercise is awful. Just eat an entire pie and then take a nap.

My man

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

Hot Diggity! posted:

Me but it's mostly because I like places like the Empty Bottle much more. Aragon is okay but man do they overcharge on beer.

No argument about the beer prices. I usually just brought weed and didn't drink.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Fiz, I hope Mark Rippetoe is as good as folks seem to think, because I've been watching his YouTube videos for form tips and it's great motivation to picture him calmly drawling out what a dumbass I'm being while I'm lifting.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Icarus is a loving amazing documentary on Netflix.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

BlindSite posted:

Icarus is a loving amazing documentary on Netflix.

surprise surprise the IOC is corrupt as gently caress and doesn't REALLY want to fight doping.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Thaddius the Large posted:

Fiz, I hope Mark Rippetoe is as good as folks seem to think, because I've been watching his YouTube videos for form tips and it's great motivation to picture him calmly drawling out what a dumbass I'm being while I'm lifting.

He's okay.

https://twitter.com/goons_txt/status/893985084751085570

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Half the people on here smoke pot, quote checks out.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Lomachenko is really damned good y'all.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
The new Unabomber series is garbage. Making the lead from Avatar pretend to be a super genius FBI agent was... unwise.

Also the writing is crap.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

sean10mm posted:

The new Unabomber series is garbage. Making the lead from Avatar pretend to be a super genius FBI agent was... unwise.

Also the writing is crap.

That's insane, I thought the blue cat people couldn't survive off Pandora

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Man last night got bad.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Watched League of Their Own last night with my girls. Great sports movie, highly underrated.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I saw Girls' Trip. Excellent movie. Tiffany Haddish is amazing. In terms of raunchy movie with female leads, it's better than Bridesmaids.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Watched League of Their Own last night with my girls. Great sports movie, highly underrated.

One of my all time faves. Hanks is so good

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

seiferguy posted:

I saw Girls' Trip. Excellent movie. Tiffany Haddish is amazing. In terms of raunchy movie with female leads, it's better than Bridesmaids.

It is, she is, and the story she's been telling about her swamp tour with Will and Jada is amazing.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C2PneBztZ3g

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

FizFashizzle posted:

Man last night got bad.

Did you drop a weight on your throat while alone at the gym? You've made my nightmares become real!

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Its Rinaldo posted:

Did you drop a weight on your throat while alone at the gym? You've made my nightmares become real!

drinking won.

my shits after a night of drinking are horrific. when did this happen? like i dont remember needing 45 minutes on the john when i was younger.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

FizFashizzle posted:

drinking won.

my shits after a night of drinking are horrific. when did this happen? like i dont remember needing 45 minutes on the john when i was younger.

up that fiber game

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

FizFashizzle posted:

drinking won.

lol

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Mel Mudkiper posted:

up that fiber game

the poo poo expert has spoken

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

a patagonian cavy posted:

the poo poo expert has spoken

how do you think I get these posts to come out so quickly

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

get the gently caress out

ive got a big crossfit competition coming up in about 7 weeks in pensacola

doing this as a combo coming back from injury/doing big competitions again

did a set of 6 shoulder to overhead in a wod today!

next time when u finish turn toward the camera please

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
my favorite part of crossfit is the part where they make you do compound lifts really fast and then ur spine seperates from ur body granting u the sweet release of death

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Scionix posted:

my favorite part of crossfit is the part where they make you do compound lifts really fast and then ur spine seperates from ur body granting u the sweet release of death

hell, same

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Oh god, my tickets for the International aren't going to arrive in time. I have hotel reservations. I should have never gone with a third party :negative:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Its Rinaldo posted:

Oh god, my tickets for the International aren't going to arrive in time. I have hotel reservations. I should have never gone with a third party :negative:

which international?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Dota 2

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

seiferguy posted:

The kids wanted to see Emoji Movie.

Don't.

Good Lord that's a stupid movie.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Silly Burrito posted:

The kids wanted to see Emoji Movie.

Don't.

Good Lord that's a stupid movie.

Looks like the sperm from the shallow end of your gene pool made it.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Chichevache posted:

Looks like the sperm from the shallow end of your gene pool made it.

Just you wait until you have to watch some kids crappy movie because you love them.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

you're supposed to force your kids to like whatever you like

*posts pic of idiot baby with yoda ears on*

THEY JUST LOVE STAR WARS!!

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

IT'S CRAZY HOW MY KIDS ALSO LIKE NINJA TURTLES WHAT ARE THE CHANCES

*throws idiot kid into a shell shaped stroller with Leonardo's face on it*

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeGL_IqTWnA

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Its Rinaldo posted:

i went to ti2 back when dota was a REAL GAME with VALUES

now there are no good video games :smith:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

It always surprises me when Ted Danson appears in Saving Private Ryan

I forget he's in the movie every single time

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I mowed the lawn for the first time today.

In related news I'm putting my stupid house and its stupid green poo poo up for sale

The_Hat
Sep 24, 2008

Pave your lawn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Silly Burrito posted:

Just you wait until you have to watch some kids crappy movie because you love them.

When I was 5 I used to watch Turandot until the VHS broke.

• Locked thread