Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I think they could only use baguettes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

une frommage in the woods

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Omelette du frottage

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Cockreuben warriors

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Whatever the case, we at least know they aren't interested in buns.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Waffleman_ posted:

Omelette du frottage

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Waffleman_ posted:

Omelette du frottage

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Waffleman_ posted:

Omelette du frottage

So, F Plus, what did we learn?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Waffleman_ posted:

Omelette du frottage

lmao i missed the joke in this one

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
NO KNOBCHEESE!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

RyokoTK posted:

So, F Plus, what did we learn?

I learned that John Toast would love this page.

Mahlertov Cocktail
Mar 1, 2010

I ate your Mahler avatar! Hahahaha!
I'm glad I was in the elevator when Squiddy said "I'll give you a hint, they're both freshly squeezed!" because that made me crack the gently caress up and I wouldn't want to have to explain that to coworkers.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
My favorite moments in Lou Reads are when he blurts out "Jesus Christ!" or something similar while reading something.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
How do you suggest stuff for Lou Reads?

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

rumble in the bunghole posted:

How do you suggest stuff for Lou Reads?

The regular ways I guess; email, Twitter, posting the this thread, letters made of cut up magazines, note tied to brick thrown through the window, whispering in his ear while he sleeps and just shouting outside his apartment.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
http://loureads.com/contact/

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
God drat I've forgotten just how good the school survival episode is Bozarth is on fire.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
If I had any musical talent whatsoever I'd start a Polk Funk band with songs about the Mexican-American War.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Rumda posted:

God drat I've forgotten just how good the school survival episode is Bozarth is on fire.

thiISS was a BUff GRANDPA

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
LOL wut? It's my car you bITCH!

Ambious
Sep 29, 2016

Hail Hoots!

Extra Credit: Episode 25 - Clopping a Feel

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I was just re-listening to the last Fplus live episode and paused when they got to how much the dragon-rat guy had spent on Second Life. After looking up the conversion rate, 10 million Lindens is equal to $40,100

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
^^^^ No complaints here. A non-trivial amount of that money probably helped keep me employed at one of Linden's vendors. We were shipping two racks of servers to them a week at one point.

I love/hate you.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

This Ep breaks new ground in fat voice, it's pretty great.

E: when I heard 'ask any lesbian' I had a visceral reaction of horror

Holy poo poo the twist

Wrestlepig fucked around with this message at 08:12 on Aug 14, 2017

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Having worked in food service, I can guaran-fuckin'-tee the waitress was talking poo poo about the guy in the kitchen and after he left, but didn't say anything to him because it's not worth the risk of the dude making a scene and complaining and making her workday that much more lovely.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
This will be our third show at Grumpy's Downtown except this time we're not confined to the venue area, we're taking over the whole bar! Security professionals will await you at the bar and if you aren't there for The F Plus then you ain't getting in.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
It's in like less than a week, crazy

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I am excited and terrified for what I gave my reader, but you'll have to wait to find out what it is!

Originally I had wanted to send in my favorite SA post ever from "The Detector" about how he was collecting cum in a bottle and the girl he was letting live with him rent-free so he could maybe gently caress found it, but then I discovered that the archives have been lost forever. Oh well.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

I told my coworker I'm seeing a live show on Saturday - I thought about describing the F Plus and giving her the web address, then I remembered the episode that would show up immediately involves people wanting to eat piss and cum and decided maybe that's not the best introduction.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
Pre F plus live is the worst time, i'm constantly reminded that i can't afford trans-Atlantic flights just to go to a show or even fold it in to a wider holiday ...

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

I'm super sad that they moved it to the same weekend as GenCon.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I'm starting grad school.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Sham bam bamina! posted:

I'm starting grad school.

I remember, back in the day, there was an E/N of this guy who was trying to find reassurance that skipping his first two weeks of grad school to go to burning man was a good idea.

Anyways I think the point I'm trying to make is it couldn't turn out worse than him.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
I live in Saint Paul, so I don't have that problem. Goodbye!

However, the problem I do have is that nobody I know wants to/is able to come with. :( Not after I conned them into going to 3 and hearing Frank West.

RyokoTK fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Aug 15, 2017

SirSlarty
Dec 23, 2003

that's wicked
I have zero dollars and no time to attend but I want to.
It's the thought that counts, right? :(

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

The perfect day needs the perfect set of wheels.
I'm so excited! I've made a lot of friends on ballp.it that are gonna be there that I'm excited to meet.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
The middle of August is the busiest time at my job, so I can't use any vacation days. Also I'm a weird shutin so all of my friends are people on the Internet and the little amount I can afford to travel is usually for that. I'll make it one of these years.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Sinestro posted:

I'm so excited! I've made a lot of friends on ballp.it that are gonna be there that I'm excited to meet.

I've thought of joining ballp.it. How is it?

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
It's alright. Pretty decent bunch of people, not super funny but has some good PYF stuff. I think you can set up a free guest account to have a better look without dropping money.

Wrestlepig fucked around with this message at 15:04 on Aug 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Darkman Fanpage posted:

I've thought of joining ballp.it. How is it?

It's good. Well worth the :10bux:.