Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I've pretty much scraped all the content I can out of Moon (UB missions, Necrozma, half of the tapu) and I can't be bothered with the Battle Tree, so I guess it's time to just wait for USUM to come out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Ultra S/M: Get your 3 Lycanroc Moon t-shirts at all the stores!

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
this is bad because midnight lycanroc had a cooler design

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Tired Moritz posted:

well yeah but if you had like "good midnight lycanroc" then it would just be brown lucario

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

Holy poo poo it looks so lame, I'm dying over here. They literally just glued nightdog's pomp to daydog's back and painted it orange.

Lycanroc dusk died on the way back to his home planet.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Tired Moritz posted:

I was just thinking about this. The people who prefer one Lycanroc design won't like the Sunset form because it looks more like the one they aren't as fond of. So it's down to people who liked both forms equally, or people who didn't like either but will somehow like this one.

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

Ogmius815 posted:

Finally caught a Tapu Lele with HP:Fire. I probably soft reset 300 times. I don't even battle competitively I'm just anal.

now watch them give it Flamethrower via move tutor in USUM

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
Give everything a physical and a special 90 power 100 accuracy move of every type

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016
The idea of mixing both designs cause Dusk is Midday + Midnight was good, but the result was very lazy.

Could have had an original design with details like the neck collar and the pompadour from the other 2, instead of just Midday with pompadour

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Zoran posted:

Give everything a physical and a special 90 power 100 accuracy move of every type

leave octillery out of this

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Countblanc posted:

leave octillery out of this

hydreigon, the best boy, is way closer to having that

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop
In Japanese it's called the Twilight form but they changed it to Dusk form in English.

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

I like both this one and Midday just midnight is too weird for my tastes though. But yea, needs something cool mechanics wise to be relevant.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

TWIST FIST posted:

wow! i thought this guy was just making jokes on the internet but it looks like he actually does work at nintendo!

its true i do

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

Bogart posted:

its true i do

hi uncle, how's auntie

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

less laughter posted:

hi uncle, how's auntie

dead

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll
well she had a good run

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

Ariong posted:

or people who didn't like either but will somehow like this one.

I'm this guy at this point. Midnight looks too goofy and Midday looks to vanilla to me, this is a nice compromise. Hopefully its not too bad stat/movepool wise.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

The new one looks better than the other two. Will gladly use him on my team.

Am I the only one excited to replay Gold/Silver? I had a lot of fun with Red, and transferring my team to Moon. I'm not
Competitive at all, so I just play to have adventures with my Pokémon friends.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Pollyanna posted:

Also Lucario loving sucks and I have no idea why people like it.

Anubis is cool and voiced by Goku

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Crawfish posted:

I'm this guy at this point. Midnight looks too goofy and Midday looks to vanilla to me, this is a nice compromise. Hopefully its not too bad stat/movepool wise.

I like having a crazy werewolf around. Sadly, it's stats suck since they are a squishy Pokémon with mediocre speed out of a misguided idea that it would somehow work with Counter.

I am Reverend
Sep 21, 2008

Pheromosa's Special Attack rose!
i hope it has both accelerock and counter so i can unlock new strategies in ultra sun and ultra moon

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Counter, but with +6 priority so it never does anything.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Trick Room but for priorities

Aristide
Sep 2, 2011

Mysterious Cat Country

Ometeotl posted:

It's just Lycanroc wearing Gen 4 girl's hat.

I could get down with that.

I wish I liked Dusk better since I like it's colour set, but even when you realize that Midnight is just Midday standing upright and grinning, Dusk's design just lacks anything that gives it character and makes it unique.

I am Reverend
Sep 21, 2008

Pheromosa's Special Attack rose!

Dabir posted:

Trick Room but for priorities

Hmm, yes, Stall Sableye hyper offense

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What's weird to me is that they're saying it won't be obtainable by normal means. So instead of getting a hitmontop we're just getting another mystery gift Pokemon that will go straight to the bank.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Hustlin Floh posted:

What's weird to me is that they're saying it won't be obtainable by normal means. So instead of getting a hitmontop we're just getting another mystery gift Pokemon that will go straight to the bank.

Wait really? So Lycanroc is going to stay the same in USUM?

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

every pokemon is a mystery gift from god

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
mythical pokemon were a mistake

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
At least make it so you have to evolve it within a 30 second window in the evening

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Hustlin Floh posted:

they've learned nothing from zoroark

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

Right now, Lucario is currently taking a back set after 3 generations of being in the limelight. Lycanroc is just the flavor of the month and a new dog Pokémon will eventually be introduced to fawn over.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
The return of Stoutland to his rightful throne.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

That dog is a good dog. Very much feels like the new Spiky Ear Pichu though.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

stouland is like bottom 10 pokemon it sucks so bad

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's been getting a weird amount of love lately

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

oddium posted:

stouland is like bottom 10 pokemon it sucks so bad

First of all, it's Sugimori-sama's favorite. Second of all, can your dog be an itemfinder?

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i don't have any dogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you
It goes really fast if you cover it in sand. Put a bandana on it and you got a real strong dog.