Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 19 days!)

Over Easy posted:

People are pretty fragile out there, this lady saw the guy shooting up and was like "I just ran into the women’s loos, I was hysterical, I couldn’t stop crying. I had to stay in the restaurant for about 25 minutes before I went to work but I just couldn’t stop crying all day." You saw a junkie's sack snowflake, pull yourself together.

wait till she finds out how many people capitalism kills.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

wait till she finds out how many people capitalism kills.

Probably like me IRL

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Then Jon skins Garfield alive for being a literal embodiment of the capitalist leech class

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
a literal fat cat that dows nothing but eat lasagna and sleep

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 200 days!

Darkman Fanpage posted:

a literal fat cat that dows nothing but eat lasagna and sleep

the egyptians were onto the right idea

there is a class of beings which are naturally meant to be treated as privileged elites and allowed to be pampered and act obnoxious in return for performing their social role, but they aren't humans, they are cats

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

Hodgepodge posted:

the egyptians were onto the right idea

there is a class of beings which are naturally meant to be treated as privileged elites and allowed to be pampered and act obnoxious in return for performing their social role, but they aren't humans, they are cats

The society we are aiming for is one in which no two beings in the mammal family will be inclined to distinguish between genus or species between them in the broader economy of biology. Humans will adapt into this panmammalian structure through inverse-Hegelian phenomenological mind control theory coupled with the practice of ignorantly occidental Taoism as understood by The Tao of Business: Using Ancient Chinese Philosophy to Survive and Prosper in Times of Crisis.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
greetings from hell

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

walgreenslatino posted:

greetings from hell

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hello im ancap meme man and i identify with a character who has gotten trillions of people killed in infinite realities

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
lol im a retard that thinks rick is a good guy

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://twitter.com/zackfox/status/893589891568640001

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

DSA PSA: Don't try to recruit chelsea manning into your plan to steal the Liberty Bell for communism

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

Fallen Hamprince posted:

DSA PSA: Don't try to recruit chelsea manning into your plan to steal the Liberty Bell for communism

drat, really wanted to recruit her in my plan to paint the statue of liberty red

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Calm down, Cobra Commander. Cobra Comrade?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol @ the idea Chelsea manning is under heavy surveillance

she's out of jail and doesn't have access to classified intel anymore

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/893906216115515392

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Taintrunner posted:

mmm yes, causing the us ic one of its biggest embarrassments in history, I'm sure chelsea has so much privacy and freedom afforded her

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Taintrunner posted:

yeah the us intelligence community and fbi are really well known for just letting things go

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

i'm sure 'stalk chelsea manning for embarrassing the army' is right up near the top of the FBI's priority list, probably somewhere between 'do 9/11 2' and 'beam the nuclear codes into Alex Jones' dental fillings'

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

When you say something stupid it's best to just let it go. What I'm saying is you should let go of posting.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

if you're a Chinese researcher and your work involves anything with five or six-syllable words, the FBI will stalk the gently caress out of you and maybe raid your house and hold your family at gunpoint

no I don't see why them tracking Chelsea manning's every movement is a stretch to believe

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Darkman Fanpage posted:

yeah the us intelligence community and fbi are really well known for just letting things go

They're also not known for wasting huge amounts of money on stupid things

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Jose posted:

They're also not known for wasting huge amounts of money on stupid things

:thunk:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
And let's not forget the great regard for people's civil liberties, safety and dignity, especially racial and sexual minorities!

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

theflyingexecutive posted:

if you're a Chinese researcher and your work involves anything with five or six-syllable words, the FBI will stalk the gently caress out of you and maybe raid your house and hold your family at gunpoint

no I don't see why them tracking Chelsea manning's every movement is a stretch to believe

source?

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
lol if u think the establishment isn't going to gently caress with chelsea for the rest of her life purely out of spite

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Lovely picture!

The aircraft with the U-2 like wings is a Myasishchev M-50. It was made to fly high like the U-2, and capture/destroy those pesky spy balloons the CIA kept sending over Asia.

Slo-Tek posted:

An unexpected favorite was the M14, is a M-50 high altitude spy/research plane modified with a turreted cannon on top for shooting down stratospheric spy-balloons.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
the other aircraft are Yak-28s, a tactical bomber also reconfigured to a variety of roles

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Nebakenezzer posted:

Lovely picture!

The aircraft with the U-2 like wings is a Myasishchev M-50. It was made to fly high like the U-2, and capture/destroy those pesky spy balloons the CIA kept sending over Asia.

*m-55

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myasishchev_M-55

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

https://www.usnews.com/news/news/articles/2017-05-10/physics-professor-sues-fbi-agent-over-espionage-arrest

happened at least two other times

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdG1Hczh2Zg

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

This is some They Live poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM8L7bdwVaA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU