Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lt. Danger
Dec 22, 2006

jolly good chaps we sure showed the hun

I think personality disorders have root causes more complicated than "being spoiled".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Lt. Danger posted:

I think personality disorders have root causes more complicated than "being spoiled".

I don't think anyone here will dispute that.

Surely though, you must believe that environment plays some part in all of this.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Literally A Person posted:

Isn't your job as a parent to teach your child that having a defect doesn't immediately disqualify you from happiness?

e.g. "No one is perfect, but you still rock"

Yeah but my point is, your kid has real, legitimate troubles you can't fix and it's hard to see them suffer and you don't want to tell them the truth, which is that it's going to keep feeling unfair and you're always going to suffer. How many people do you think ever come to terms with being really, truly ugly? Or anything of that sort. It's hard to tell your kid, sorry. You're probably not ever going to have what these other people have, and you have to make do. It's easier to tell them they're perfect and no one ~understands what they deserve and will someday have

"Someday you'll meet a girl, and she'll love you for exactly who you are."

That's never true. Everybody has to change and grow.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Pick posted:

Yeah but my point is, your kid has real, legitimate troubles you can't fix and it's hard to see them suffer and you don't want to tell them the truth, which is that it's going to keep feeling unfair and you're always going to suffer. How many people do you think ever come to terms with being really, truly ugly?

...well, poo poo. I mean, you got me there. I really have no idea.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
How many incels are actually "really, truly ugly"(on the outside that is) and how many are just below average to average dudes who think they are Quasimodos because they spend all their time obsessing over weird bone structure poo poo no one else even knows the names for?

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Pick posted:

Yeah but my point is, your kid has real, legitimate troubles you can't fix and it's hard to see them suffer and you don't want to tell them the truth, which is that it's going to keep feeling unfair and you're always going to suffer. How many people do you think ever come to terms with being really, truly ugly? Or anything of that sort. It's hard to tell your kid, sorry. You're probably not ever going to have what these other people have, and you have to make do. It's easier to tell them they're perfect and no one ~understands what they deserve and will someday have

"Someday you'll meet a girl, and she'll love you for exactly who you are."

That's never true. Everybody has to change and grow.

Most of these guys are just average looking, and could easily get a date if not for their personality. Others are very fat but that's also fixable.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Pick posted:

How many people do you think ever come to terms with being really, truly ugly? Or anything of that sort. It's hard to tell your kid, sorry. You're probably not ever going to have what these other people have, and you have to make do.

Good thing that I've yet to see a incel who is really, truly ugly, at least nothing that shower and exercise can't fix.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
If you're really THAT ugly, plastic surgery exists. If you're really that ugly, you can even get it pro bono I'm sure.

These people are more or less all average looking though. If they are mad about being ugly it is only because they are comparing themselves to airbrushed images of people who have spent hours in make up and have lights positioned exactly just so. Or it's an excuse for their lovely behavior - "well my clavicles are bad so forever alone I guess!"

Although I do feel some sympathy regarding the advertising and whatnot they are subjected to. Same for girls. Small wonder that the advertising machine we've created fucks up kids' heads, although there are probably other factors at play with incels as well.

e: Seriously talk to a senior and ask them about how prevalent ads have become over the last few decades. It's ridiculous. Every moment of every day they are trying to inundate you. A couple decades ago they realized children were a marketable audience because hey their parents have money and now not only are there ads targeted at kids but also much of children's programming is designed to teach them to nag their parents about whatever commodity.

COMRADES fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Aug 6, 2017

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Even in their wildest misogynist fantasies, incels still require state subsidy.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Surely though, you must believe that environment plays some part in all of this.

Yeah from what I know environment plays a huge but not absolute part in personality disorders? Like, not everyone who grows up in an environment where [x, y, z] will develop BPD, but the majority of people with BPD grew up in an environment where [x, y, z]. Stuff like that.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Shanghaied posted:

Hahahahaha.

"and... and there should be a coupon scheme! Because we still wouldn't be getting laid!"

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Shanghaied posted:

Good thing that I've yet to see a incel who is really, truly ugly, at least nothing that shower and exercise can't fix.

The ugliness is just an easily-understood stand in for whatever massive problem the kid has that they'll probably always have.

A lot of moms (sorry, moms, I know you meant well) REALLY hosed up by telling their awkward, flabby computer sons that don't worry, all the popular boys will flunk out and become deadbeat dads who pump gas at the AM/PM and suddenly all those beautiful women will swarm to YOU, in part because you will be a super computer millionaire (which will allow them to see the beauty you have inside somehow??). She'll then love you forever and always be there for you no matter what and accept ALL your flaws, no prob bob

Because a lot of those popular boys were fine boys, and they went on to have good lives and generally married the kind of women they'd always dated, and who always dated them :shrug:. And a lot of people who spent a lot of time on computers, didn't develop any computer skills that were actually marketable (or even "computer skills" as opposed to just using one).

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

COMRADES posted:

If you're really THAT ugly, plastic surgery exists. If you're really that ugly, you can even get it pro bono I'm sure.

Again, "ugly" was just a stand in, but this is a HUGE misunderstanding. Plastic surgery absolutely cannot do things at that level, in fact it can rarely do much. It's for making 4s into 6s, not 2s into 10s.

Lt. Danger
Dec 22, 2006

Others have already touched on most of these:

- individual genetic predisposition towards schizo/anxiety disorders, autism spectrum and other differences;
- inappropriate parenting styles, which is more than just "giving in to tantrums" - e.g. emotionally neglectful parents, unequal parenting (i.e. dad "doesn't do children"), parents' own emotional instability or personality disorders;
- underfunded and often ignorant school system primarily intended to create a useful workforce and obedient citizenry rather than raise well-rounded people, never mind attend to special educational needs, especially less visible emotional/social difficulties (not that other needs always get much support either);
- larger culture that is still emotionally illiterate, mostly/especially on the male side, and arguably actively induces mental illnesses in its population;
- ongoing atomisation of society and rise of new media enabling total social isolation;
- collapse of traditional patriarchal values (good) and failure to replace it with any decent progressive white male identity (bad).

I think "spoiled brats" is a projection of just world theory rather than an accurate description of what's going on.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Lt. Danger posted:

Others have already touched on most of these:

- individual genetic predisposition towards schizo/anxiety disorders, autism spectrum and other differences;
- inappropriate parenting styles, which is more than just "giving in to tantrums" - e.g. emotionally neglectful parents, unequal parenting (i.e. dad "doesn't do children"), parents' own emotional instability or personality disorders;
- underfunded and often ignorant school system primarily intended to create a useful workforce and obedient citizenry rather than raise well-rounded people, never mind attend to special educational needs, especially less visible emotional/social difficulties (not that other needs always get much support either);
- larger culture that is still emotionally illiterate, mostly/especially on the male side, and arguably actively induces mental illnesses in its population;
- ongoing atomisation of society and rise of new media enabling total social isolation;
- collapse of traditional patriarchal values (good) and failure to replace it with any decent progressive white male identity (bad).

I think "spoiled brats" is a projection of just world theory rather than an accurate description of what's going on.

Your semantics were confusing to me. I thought you were just totally dismissing environment as a factor in this. Sorry, goon. Sure, I could see how "spoiled brats" might be an oversimplification but to be fair we are engaging in discourse on an internet comedy website's forum.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

quote:

How to have sex with dogs dead or alive

Inceldom does drive people to great lengths out of desperation. Here is a guide for incels who consider having sex with dogs written by myself when I was desperate and researched dogsex hope it helps. I considered having sex with a dog cadaver that died outside my window but sadly the janitor threw it away before I could go out and get it at night.

Anyway get a female dog that is at heat. They become sexually mature after 8-18 months depending on the breed. Before her first heat, I would recommend a minimum of sexual activity. You will notice that the entrance to her vagina is a ‘Y’ shape. The tail of the 'Y’ points toward her front, and that is where her clitoris is. The lips are coated with a fine velvety fur. Don’t stimulate her clit yet. Once her heat starts lock her up and don’t let her get away so she isn’t mated by other dogs. Comfort her and be a friend to her. During the early stages of her first heat, the dogs may become depressed, or even frightened by the sudden changes in her. After the first bleeding stops, her vagina entrance will have enlarged quite significantly. She may actively invite you to sex by turning her rump toward you, and flicking her tail aside every time you catch her eye. In other words, she is now horny, and it is up to you to relieve her.

Get naked. All the better to use you whole body in the act. Work with her as though she were human. That is, spend time caressing her, hugging her. Play with her nipples, which will have become larger and more sensitive with her heat. Arouse her as much as you can. When she is really turned on, her vagina will be well lubricated, and she will almost be begging you to make her cum. The best way to do this is to use one or two fingers. If you are a male, do NOT try inserting your dick into her unless she is one of the Giant Breeds, (or you have an exceptionally small dick). If you hurt her, she may become frightened of you, and will not enjoy the sex.

Move around behind her and insert one finger gently into her, slowly. If she isn’t wet enough, use saliva or KY jelly. Don’t use mineral oils or anything that isn’t used for human sex. As your knuckle brushes past her clitoris, it is likely she will sharply hump her hips downward. This is normal. Slowly withdraw your finger, and repeat. She should start humping up and down on your finger quite strongly. Keep in time to her movements, pushing up as she humps down. Use your other hand to caress her nipples and stomach. She will cum fairly quickly and easily. You can tell when she is, as you will feel her vaginal muscles squeezing on your finger and she will start convulsively licking her lips. Try to sustain her pleasure for as long as you can; play with her clitoris. Generally treat her as you would a lover.

If your dog is one of the Giant breeds, and you are male, by all means screw her. Highly recommended in fact. She will hump your dick as readily as she will hump your finger. Crouch behind her (or have her stand on a slightly raised platform) and guide your dick into her with one hand. Her tail will probably get in the way, so you will probably have to drape it over one of your legs. Use your other hand on her hip to steady yourself. When you have your dick firmly in her, you can grasp her hips with both hands and thrust into her. Savor that warm tight pussy. I advise to bring her to orgasm by hand first, and then screw her afterwards, otherwise they tend to hump on your dick, and you will often fall out of her. Feel free to cum inside her. You will enjoy it immensely, and it is impossible to get her pregnant on human semen.

Don’t feel constrained to wait for her next season for sex. Between heats, she will still be receptive to sex, but you may find she is a bit tighter. You will probably have difficulty inserting your penis fully into her. Don’t force it; you don’t ever want to hurt her, betraying her trust in you. Dogs aren’t built for missionary style. If you try that be prepared for frustration. It is hard from what I heard to enter them from that angle.

:stare:

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

My mind refuses to read past the first sentence.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I got to:

quote:

How to have sex with dogs dead or alive

and said to myself. "You know, Literally A Person, there is absolutely no reason to continue reading."

E:Yeah, what that guy said! ^^^

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

:staredog:

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

quote:

How Trump Can Help Incels

Trump is a chad, there have been many allegations of him kissing groping and touching women, yet women have not only allowed him to do this with no resistance they have also been quiet about it for the most part, except for when a tape of him admitting this got released, then, they suddenly began accusing him of sexual assault. This leads me to the conclusion that they enjoyed being the object of Trump’s affections since he is chad with good looks, high money and status, but when the tape was released, they suddenly started making allegations, to protect their reputation, and to bring him down.

Well America has spoken wenches, Trump is the president. Nobody cares about your oval office whine anymore. And it is now time to show them this truth. Anti liberal brainwashing is key, this means women are not the victims, when they cry rape their claims must be questioned, instead of sympathy being offered. When women complain about discrimination this too must be critically examined, essentially a climate needs to be created where women are not glorified or worshipped by the media, we must remove them from the pedastal we have created. The second is to eliminate creep shaming, that means men cannot be creeps if they are unattractive, if a women creep shames a guy that is unattractive, she is deserving of the contempt and scorn that is normally directed on the man. Incels must be viewed as unfortunate people, deserving of people’s sympathy rather than seen as failures or losers. When society sees incel types as the victims they are, caused by the greed of women, who will only provide attractive - average men sex while unattractive males are left out, there will be a shift in opinion. Women will be seen for what they are the greedy selfish evil crazed sluts, who prevent decent hard working men, from achieving their biological purpose. With this there must be a backlash, while I think western society is too narrow-minded and selfish to come to these conclusions, trump can help in some ways.

Redefining sexual assault and rape laws is key, that means touching groping rubbing up against a woman, and forced kissing should not be punishable by law, if it is, it will be placed in a separate category, where it is a minor infraction instead of a felony, it should not be punishable by jail time only a fine. If chad, Trump, can do these things without getting arrested, there is no reason an incel male should not be able to either. Chad already gets high quality pussy, the incel gets nothing, in order to be able to get the sex, he needs for his physical and psychological well being, equality is key. This will also enable unattractive males to get some release from women. We could even take it a step further and make it so that any woman that has slept with more than 50 men cannot be raped, since she will be classified as a slut, this has additional consequences, in ensuring slut shaming and preventing women from sleeping with many chads. Trump can at least advocate measures such as these redefining laws on sexual assault and rape. This will ensure even unattractive men can enjoy a slice of the sweet American pie. Other measure that can be rectified include, drunk sex is legal, that means if both parties are not able to consent but still have sex, it is not rape, it is just sex. Getting a female drunk to have sex, along with using roofies, should also be legal, provided a condom is used, no STD’s are transmitted, no pregnancy is caused, and no long lasting physical trauma is created upon the woman. These all make it easier for unattractive males to have sex, so every man can get that slice of the sweet American pie. Lowering the age of consent is another factor it must be lowered from age 18 to 16. Then maybe even as low as 11, if unattractive males are still not getting their share of the sex.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

quote:

Trump is a chad

Oh yeah, all the hot co-eds are fawning over him

Lt. Danger
Dec 22, 2006

Well, it's just kinda funny because "spoiled" implies the incels are basically right, but their problem is they're too lazy to achieve Chaddom and thus deserve their celibacy; the inherent human desire to be loved is actually narcissistic entitlement brought about by parental overindulgence. Yikes!

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

"Wealthy Incels"

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

quote:

Incels should be allowed to have sex with wounded/unconscious females they find

If you find a big amount of money and you give it back to its owner you often get a finder’s fee. A reward for returning a precious resource (money). Incels that find wounded/unconscious females should be allowed to sleep with them. This way the incel would get his salvation for saving a life. Pussy is a sexual resource that females provide. Incels should be allowed to sleep with wounded/unconscious females after they help them. As a finder’s fee for finding and helping them. For example, a female does fall off a cliff and starts to bleed out. An incel finds her and helps her stop the bleeding. The incel should be allowed to sleep with her as a finder’s fee since without him she would be dead. It would be a finder’s fee and a reward. It would give incels incentive to help females that are seriously injured or not conscious. If I saw a female bleeding out right now I would not help her since I wouldn’t get any reward or anything. I would keep suffering and she would keep enjoying her life that I saved and she would keep having sex with chad, not me. There is no incentive for incels to help females atm. Females often expect other people to help them only because they are female. They think they are entitled to help without giving anything. If this were to happen females would be put back into their places. A case of this did happen just recently. There was a heroic man who did pull out a female out of a burning car and then had sex with her as his finder’s fee/reward. How does this unfairly biased system reward him? By starting a manhunt on him. This man did nothing wrong he just took what he deserved. He took his finder’s fee.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Suspect-Arrested-in-Sex-Assault-of-Woman-Pulled-From-Car-Crash-400863671.html

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

quote:

Incels should be employed on farms to reduce suffering and give normies what they deserve

Well, this proposal won’t solve inceldom but it will reduce the incel suffering and alleviate the symptoms of inceldom. Many people criticize the solutions to inceldom we incels come up with because of human rights and bodily autonomy. I tried to come up with a solution that won’t infringe these things. A victimless band-aid solution that is probable. Incels should be employed in farms and should have intercourse with the farm animals. This way normies would get what they deserve for dooming us into inceldom. They would have to eat cum animals with incel seed in them or quit using farm products until the problem of inceldom is resolved. The ultimate humiliation. This way the incel suffering would be alleviated a little bit. Incels having intercourse with farm animals would be a good solution until a permanent solution for inceldom is implemented.

quote:

Virginity in 2050

The year is 2050

You turn 18

Your mom gets summoned to school

Mam, the school psychologist has determined beyond doubt that your son has not had sex yet and hasn’t had any meaningful relationships

He will be taken away tomorrow at 5am, please do not resist

The remains will be returned to you for discreet burial in 48 hours

Please do not cry, this is better for everyone, including him.

Shanghaied fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Aug 6, 2017

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

quote:

Gayness levels and rules for incels

Well with all this gayness talk coming up in the incel community. I thought I should post this. You gotta be careful with all this subliminal gay brainwashing going on ATM. Chads, SJW’s, Normies, Females and Feminists want to turn us incels gay. Consider this before engaging in any sexual activity involving questionable decisions.

d = number of dicks

b = number of balls

v = number of vaginas

t = numbers of tits

G = (d+b)/(v+t) = gayness ratio
Anything with a higher gayness ratio than 3 is no doubt 100% gay.

normal 1-1 vanilla => G = (1+2)(1+2) = 1 => heterosexual baseline

No females => G = n/0 => infiitely gay.

no men => G = 0/n => zero gayness

mff threesome => G = (1+2)/(2+4) = 0.5 => twice as hetero than vanilla

mmf threesome => G = (2+4)/(1+2) = 2 => twice as gay as vanilla

1 trans solo => G = (1+2)/(0+2) = 1.5 => inbetween vanilla and mmf

trap no boobies on trap with no boobies => G = (2+4)/(0+0) => infinite gayness

Shemale with boobies on trap with no boobies or vice versa => G = (2+4)/(0+2) = 3 => twice as gay as shemale masturbation

Male loving a shemale => G = (2+4)/(0+2) = 3 => Just as gay as the above

Shemale loving a female => G = (1+2)/(1+4) = 3/5 => less gay than vanilla more gay than mff

50 man 1 female gangbang => G = (50+100)/(1+2) = 50 => 25 times more homo than mff

Masturbation rule: Everything you do alone is neutral. It’s neither hetero nor gay.

Incel desperation rule: If you say no homo, don’t have eye contact, your balls don’t touch, if you have been an incel for longer than 5 years and imagine a female then G gets divided by 2 but only once.

You can't divide by zero, fucktard.

Shanghaied fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Aug 6, 2017

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

quote:

Oedipus was a Cuck and got what he deserved

Even in greek literature, there are cautionary tales against cuckolding. There is a prophecy. That says your son will kill you, bang your wife and will bring doom to everyone. So the king leaves his son when he was a baby to LDAR on the street. Other people find him and raise him. Oedipus learns of the legend and afraid that he will end up killing the people that raised him leaves. On his travels, Oedipus meets a guy on the street they quarrel and Oedipus kills the guy. He arrives at a city. He learns that the king was murdered. The city is under siege by the Sphinx (A mythological greek monster). He answers the riddle of the Sphinx and beats it. Thus winning the title of king and the widow (The widow is his mother). At this point, he doesn’t need to marry the widow to be king. Now this is where the cuckolding starts. If Oedipus had our superior incel logic he would have gone for a prime girl instead of a used up post-wall female who already gave birth to a child. Marrying a female who isn’t a virgin is cuckolding. Knowing that someone before you was with your wife. She has already been with chad and had a son. Now she is looking for a new beta provider king. Oedipus doing the only thing that a blue pilled cuck like him would do accepts the widow. After years of banging his mother a plague breaks out. He goes out to find out who killed the king before him to end the plague. The king before him knew how to stop the plague. He realizes that he killed the king and that he was responsible for everything. Then his wife learns about this. The realization that she did marry her son and the murderer of her husband drives her to hang herself. Then Oedipus takes 2 pins from her dress and blinds himself. He deserved it for being a blue pilled beta cuck.

The lesson to be learned from this is: Don’t be a Cuck.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

quote:

Incels should get sexy therapists that sleep with them

After 2 days of thinking about things that would help with inceldom without creating new problems. I came up with the idea of sexy therapists. A common suggestion I hear is getting therapy. Therapy doesn’t solve inceldom obviously. Most incels don’t have the motivation to go to therapy. I came up with a solution to that problem. Free hot therapists that sleep with incels. This would help with inceldom greatly. It might even solve inceldom. This is the only thing that would help with inceldom without creating new problems that I could come up with. If this became a reality almost every incel would go to therapy. Sexy therapists would get paid more by the government and they would be free for incels. The government already uses a lot of tax money for useless poo poo. The inceldom would get hosed out of the incel in therapy. Two problems would be solved at once. The incel status and the mental health problems that come from inceldom would be solved if this idea became reality. We would get our sexual healing and salvation and help with our mental health problems.

I'm not sure that they are called "therapists".

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I'm sure the society that constantly shames people on any government assistance would be totally supportive of people who need gov't supplied women to get laid

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

skaboomizzy posted:

I'm sure the society that constantly shames people on any government assistance would be totally supportive of people who need gov't supplied women to get laid

they wouldn't care as long as the incels were white

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Shanghaied posted:

quote:

Incels should get sexy therapists that sleep with them
The only known instance where it makes no difference to the interested party if "therapist" is written together or apart.

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

https://tips.fbi.gov/

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Doesn't Oedipus end up becoming a sweet rear end revenge ghost in Tyrannus? No incel is becoming a bad rear end revenge ghost.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Shanghaied posted:

How does someone qualify as an incel in a world where women are a commercial item?

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008

General Dog posted:

How does someone qualify as an incel in a world where women are a commercial item?

Same reason they're an incel now - Ferrari taste on a Honda budget. For all their whining about being unfuckable they're quick to shoot down the idea of being with any woman who isn't a hot Norwegian model.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Shanghaied posted:

quote:

I considered having sex with a dog cadaver that died outside my window but sadly the janitor threw it away before I could go out and get it at night.
:stare:
I'm just requoting this because :drat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

General Dog posted:

By being poor?

But seriously, I don't understand how he believes that that is the solution, when we already live in a society that characterises commodified sex as "not real sex", and we are already seeing a number of incels arguing that paying for prostitutes does not solve the incel problem.

Happily, we can look back in history and see how the Romans, who actually had sex with slaves, looked at this issue:

Parker 2004 posted:

There is a second aspect to the Roman ideology of slaves as tools. The are not only sexual instruments, they are tools "good to think with." Masters using their slaves was as common as going to the toilet, and about as often remarked on. It was given that that a man had unrestricted sexual access to his slaves. But he gained no honor thereby, no points for forcing people who had no ability to refuse [...] So we find slaves are regularly represented as the sexual instrument of last choice, really only one step up from masturbation. The purpose of a mention of servilis amor is either - from friendly sources - to characterize the man as simply using the first thing that comes to hand, or - from unfriendly sources - to degrade the master. At best he is leading a simple life, or else is unimaginative, lazy, or just plain cheap. At worse he's a slave to pleasure or a slave to a slave.

So if hell actually freezes over and we find ourselves living in such a dystopia, we can always console and amuse ourselves by reading the new r/incels, where they bitch and moan about only loving their slaves, and how come Chads get all the free-born 14yo 8+/10 virgins without paying for a slave?

Edit: or better yet (and certainly more Greco-Roman) - "How come we incels have to engage in self-gratification with females who are no better than animals, while Chads display their affections publicly at the forum and the baths, and fellate and sodomise each other as if no one was observing."

Shanghaied fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Aug 6, 2017

• Locked thread