Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Nothing like a little classism to show how not racist you are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

zakharov posted:

Nothing like a little classism to show how not racist you are

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

This one is pretty gross, there was probably a better way to criticize weathly politicians being racist without resorting to "gently caress those poors working minimum wage jobs".

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

I don't know, Cracker Barrel was confirmed racist in a court of law.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
I just took it as "No, black people are not holding you back, dear heart" because lots of white people certainly do think that black people are in their way and not the actual ruling class :shrug:

duz posted:

I don't know, Cracker Barrel was confirmed racist in a court of law.

I missed this...some sort of hosed up hiring practice lawsuit?

Panty Saluter fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Aug 6, 2017

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Panty Saluter posted:

I missed this...some sort of hosed up hiring practice lawsuit?

Nah, this is referring to a lawsuit that happened back in 2004. You can read the details here: http://www.snopes.com/cracker-barrel-segregation/

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Thank god I'm not the only one who thought of this when seeing that cartoon.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Thank ya

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Johnny Walker posted:

This is really how conservatives dress when they go to protests on college campuses now, isn't it?

Also:

bobby noooooooo

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010
Hail SATAN

BlueBlazer fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Aug 6, 2017

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

BlueBlazer posted:

Hail SATAN

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Please use this pure Orthodox Christian influence the fight the demonic vibes on this page.

(Press CC for English titles. Yes, this was funded by the Russian Ministry of Culture.)

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Abyssal Squid posted:

I mean, unlike Saddam Hussein and Iran, North Korea actually already has both nuclear weapons and the means to deploy them. "Any day now" is a retort to "Saddam did too have WMD, we'll find them! Just you wait!" and "If we don't bomb Iran immediately, they'll have nukes tomorrow! Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran!"

That doesn't mean the Iranian nuclear program wasn't a threat, or that invading North Korea is a good idea (that cartoon is arguing against provoking North Korea, for instance by invading), but the situation is completely different. Please don't be a partisan drone. :(

Flavor of the month is a scary nuclear threat. They'll use those nukes any day now. :supaburn:

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor
Just don't :devil: like they used to.

(huge original)

(Bonus :bigtran: Lincoln!)

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Zesty posted:

Flavor of the month is a scary nuclear threat. They'll use those nukes any day now. :supaburn:

Youre seriously trying to claim the North Korean leadership is sane and levelheaded enough to not use nukes.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

eXXon posted:

Who is the kid supposed to be? Also, is plugging up the hole with the barrel of a tank meant to be seen as a good plan? Still, great drawing of a tank manned by a guy with no eyes.

It looks like teh boy was dealing with a leak while Kelly have made another when he rammed his tank into the dyke.

Also, hail Satan.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

eXXon posted:

Who is the kid supposed to be? Also, is plugging up the hole with the barrel of a tank meant to be seen as a good plan? Still, great drawing of a tank manned by a guy with no eyes.

It's the apocraphyl tale of the little Dutch boy who saw a leak in the dam, and put his finger in it. He wanted to leave to find help, but if he did that, he'd have to pull out his finger and let the dam leak.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

BlueBlazer posted:

Hail SATAN

Yes?

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

That's Kevin the Teenager.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Why isn't there a Kelly cartoon about him being the CoS yet

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

bunnyofdoom posted:

Why isn't there a Kelly cartoon about him being the CoS yet

Wait till tomorrow.

R Ubbish
Apr 15, 2013

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

the shining light of inflammatory bowel diseases

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Anyone got that USA swears alligence to cthulu painting?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

it's in my livign room

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

So has anyone told him the truth yet?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Kurtofan posted:

it's in my livign room

Deep in his sanctum livign room cthulu slumbers....it was a long eon ok?!

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Hunt11 posted:

You really think he listened to anyone but himself?

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I don't think we've seen this yet

fake-edit: oh also hail satan, hooray for the funny hell number lol

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

My favorite part is how "globalism" has skewered Bernie Sanders. You know if he'd got the nomination he'd be the scary Jew globalist planning to steal your country. The crocodile tears of Republicans over Bernie Sanders's campaign get my hackles up.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Hunt11 posted:

It ain't his fault that drat box don't have the right accent programed into it.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I love when right-wing cartoonists do Star Trek parodies, because if they had even a shred of self-awareness they'd recognize what ideological sellouts their younger selves would see them as.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Rorus loves his girlfriend, how nice!

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

This white people talking about "white people" in the abstract thing is wearing a little thin. I think all the minorities kind of see through it.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Over Easy posted:

It ain't his fault that drat box don't have the right accent programed into it.

He's had offers to replace his voice program with something more authentic-sounding, but he's turned them down. He just sees it as his voice now.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Cracker Barrel was kind of sort of in the news recently: https://techcrunch.com/2017/08/02/another-black-activist-ijeoma-oluo-is-suspended-by-facebook-for-posting-about-racism/

This is the same author that did the brutal takedown of Rachel Dolezal too.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

Tenebrais posted:

He's had offers to replace his voice program with something more authentic-sounding, but he's turned them down. He just sees it as his voice now.

Had the British voice model voice program been available from the get go would Stephen Hawking have gone for it? We'll have to live with that mystery and do with it what we will in our private moments, like the mystery of creation, or the nature of love.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Zesty posted:

It's not "flavor of the month" the situation has been dire for a while, and it's just gotten substantially more dire. Florida is the only part of the US that is out of range of their newest missile. People who know a thing are making GBS threads themselves because we didn't have the political will to do what was necessary before it was too late. (what was necessary was diplomacy)

Fulchrum posted:

Youre seriously trying to claim the North Korean leadership is sane and levelheaded enough to not use nukes.

1) If North Korea has good reason to think an attack is imminent, using nukes is the only sane thing to do in their position, 2) for how bizarre DPRK propaganda is, their messaging about their intent and capabilities has been remarkably clear. American signalling has also been crystal clear, but the message we've been sending is "we're mad and scared but we're not going to do anything about it."

I honestly think the cartoon is way too sympathetic to North Korea, they're hardly some innocent obstacle that we can choose to just ignore when they sink South Korean and Japanese civilian ships.

• Locked thread