Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

Look, you want and I want to see what's under that sheet. But we clearly need to just take a moment, breathe, maybe take a little nappy nap, and get our head straight before we rush into anything here. It's the obvious and sensible course of action. Lie down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~
Your lovely shrine maiden fox wife, Tamamo no Mae, is here to help!

Let's take a look under the hood!

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Thanks for this LP, it's a lot of nostalgic fun. Look!

Rebonack7
Aug 27, 2015

quote:

You decide to look under the sheet. Why not? It can't be that bad. Can it?

Trembling, you walk over to the operating table. Sweat beads on your forehead.

But you've got to do it. You've got to pull back that sheet.

Slowly, you lift just a corner of the sheet. You peek underneath. Near the head. Or at least you hope it's the head. It's the opposite side from the sneaker, anyway.

Then you lift the sheet just a little more.

Then more.

"No!" you scream when you spot what's underneath the stained cover.

"Help me!" cries a boy about your age.

Or at least you think it's a boy.

You can't really tell - because half of his body is covered in fur!

quote:

You stare at the thing under the covers. Your heart beats triple time.

What is it? A boy? A dog?

Or a little bit of each?

"Help me," he says again. "Please. My name is Joseph. Dr. Eeek tried to turn me into a German shepherd, but it didn't work. So now he's trying to turn me back into a kid."

You don't know what to say. This is so creepy - so sick! How could your mother work in a place like this?

"I'm strapped down," the boy explains. He gestures toward his hairy, doggy arms. "Loosen the straps so I can get free."

"Okay," you say. Your stomach lurches at the sight of bristly dog hair all over this kid's body.

You start to undo the straps. But before you can finish, you hear footsteps approaching.

Quick! You'd better find a place to hide!

If you hide in Dr. Eeek's office on the other side of the room, turn to PAGE 129.

If you hide under the operating table, turn to PAGE 74.

Character Sheet posted:

Inventory
Empty

Goal Endings: 1/2

Bad Endings
Asphyxiated by off-brand Monster Blood.
Trapped in an airtight box by a power outage.
Mistaken for an alien and presumably vivisected at Area 51.
Sedated after falling off a rolling chair.
Torn limb from limb by the dreaded Vamporilla.
Eaten by a virtual Komodo dragon.
Captured for study by scientist chimpanzees.
Transformed into a clone of Dr. Eeek and arrested in his place.

Achievements
Who Names Their Kid That?: Discover Dr. Eeek's embarrassing real name.
Two Worlds: Have an inexplicable run-in with Tarzan.
No Monkeying Around: Return home safely without having to deal with any mad scientists.
Thirty Seconds Or Less: Escape certain death thanks to Dr. Eeek's pizza addiction.

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

Let's hide under the table.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

Under the table it is.

Rebonack7
Aug 27, 2015

quote:

Are you kidding? You're going to hide under the operating table?

Think again. The sheet that's draped over the half-boy, half-dog will only half cover you.

Which means that this was only a half-baked plan.

Dr. Eeek hurries in and spots you immediately.

"Ah-ha!" he exclaims. He leers at you and rubs his hands. "I see you've decided to stay a little longer - and cooperate."

Before you can scramble away, Dr. Eeek grabs you. He forces you to drink a foaming purple liquid. Then he hooks you up to some machines... and in half an hour, he's turned you into a half-kid, half-dog, half-basketball!

Hey - that's too many halves!

But try telling that to Dr. Eeek. He doesn't care.

You look in the mirror and shriek. The basketball half is attached where you used to have a head!

If you have half a brain, you'll make better choices next time.

But then, you probably don't have half a brain anymore - do you?

THE END

Character Sheet posted:

Inventory
Empty

Bad Endings
:siren:Turned into a half-dog, half-kid, half-basketball.:siren:

Achievements
No Monkeying Around: Return home safely without having to deal with any mad scientists.
Thirty Seconds Or Less: Escape certain death thanks to Dr. Eeek's pizza addiction.

Our options posted:

• Stay with Sam for the experiment.
  • Go back and check on Sam.
  • Lie down for a while.
  • Hide in Dr. Eeek's office.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

I'm going to return to lobbying for lie down for a while.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

Okay first of all what the actual gently caress. Second, hide in the office.

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.

serefin99 posted:

Okay first of all what the actual gently caress. Second, hide in the office.

agreed on both counts

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That's a lot of halves! Hide in the office

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug

marijuanamancer posted:

That's a lot of halves! Hide in the office

We became 1.5 basketdogpeople -- that's the leveraging power of science!

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
I'd like to see someone call out a mad scientist or not having a real hypothesis to test and therefore not being a Mad scientist, but a Bad scientist. Just:

"Did you expect this to happen? Did you even keep track of what chemicals you used? Do you have a control group for this experiment, do you even understand how it affected me this way? Was there any purpose to including the DNA of a BASKETball of all things, and how the hell did you even get that, that's not a thing! I mean, half-person half-dog I kinda get, improved speed and hearing if successful, stronger jaws theoretically good for security detail, but basketballs? WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS EXPERIMENT YOU HACK!? It's not even an experiment you're just doing random poo poo for no reason, at least the chimps have a loving goal..."

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Obviously he's trying to make a Cyberdwarf.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Leraika posted:

Obviously he's trying to make a Cyberdwarf.

the viral marketing for Barkley 2 started real early

Also going for having a lie down

Rebonack7
Aug 27, 2015

quote:

Every instinct in your body says HIDE! And Dr. Eeek's office seems like the best place.

You see it on the opposite side of the operating room. An office with a big glass window.

The sign on the door reads, EEEK'S OFFICE. KEEP OUT!

"I've got to hide!" you say to the half-boy, half-dog.

"No - don't hide," the boy warns. "Run! And take this with you."

With a flick of his wrist, he tosses you a silver whistle.

"It'll keep the dogs away," he tells you.

You start toward the door. But the footsteps are right outside.

Uh-oh. Time to make another choice.

If you follow the boy's advice, run to PAGE 112.

If you think it's best to turn around and hide in Dr. Eeek's office, turn to PAGE 34.

Character Sheet posted:

Inventory
:siren:Silver Whistle:siren:

Bad Endings
Turned into a half-dog, half-kid, half-basketball.

Achievements

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

Dog-Boy has never steered us wrong before, let's listen to him.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
dogboy doesn't seem like one of these books many fake out bullshit trick characters so let's follow his advice

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

Sure, why not?

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
Now that I think about it I wonder what the ratio so far is on harmless characters in peril who have no reason to betray us then actually betraying us vs actually being legit

likewise on clearly villainous characters who backstab us vs turning out to be okay like the witch from last time

Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

Blockhouse posted:

Now that I think about it I wonder what the ratio so far is on harmless characters in peril who have no reason to betray us then actually betraying us vs actually being legit

likewise on clearly villainous characters who backstab us vs turning out to be okay like the witch from last time

So far that's been proven to hold up against even the quantum timeline bullshit, hasn't it? Might be the one thread of reliability we jave there.

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh yeah I bet dog boy is like the snake lady. Office!

Rebonack7
Aug 27, 2015

quote:

You dash out into the hall, with the whistle in your hand.

Now what?

You can't just leave this place without Sam...

Sam! He's with Dr. Eeek - in a lab down the hall! He's probably in big trouble!

You race back to the room where you left Sam and Dr. Eeek. But it's empty. All you find is a chewing gum wrapper for cinnamon gum. The kind Sam always chews.

Then you notice - there's another part of a gum wrapper on the floor by the door. And another out in the hall. And another.

It's a trail! Sam's trying to tell you where he went!

You follow the gum wrapper trail. Down the hall. Around the corner. And straight into another operating room!

There you find Sam lying on one stainless steel table. And a jar of pickles lying on another.

Electrical wires run from a scary-looking machine to Sam's feet. *And* to the jar of pickles!

"What are you doing!" you scream at Dr. Eeek.

quote:

"What am I doing?" Dr. Eeek repeats and then laughs. "You would never understand, my dear child."

Sam turns his head to stare at you. His eyes are filled with terror. "Get me out of here," he pleads.

"There is no way for your friend to save you," Dr. Eeek tells Sam. Then he walks over to the scary machine and starts turning dials. Something buzzes. Something else hums.

"Help me," Sam cries. "Please. Help!"

A moment later, the jar of pickles starts to glow.

"Stop!" you scream. You lunge at Dr. Eeek.

But Dr. Eeek thrusts out a hand to stop you. He's strong - even if he is an old guy.

"Give up," Dr. Eeek commands.

But you don't give up. You run over to the table and rip the wires off Sam's feet. Then you grab his arm.

"Let's run!" you say to your friend. Dr. Eeek throws back his head and laughs.

"Ha! You'll never get out of here. Never!" he bellows. "All the exits are locked. Unless..."

quote:

"You'll never get out of the lab... unless you can find your way out of the Canine Maze!" Dr. Eeek warns.

He pulls at his lab coat to adjust it. It's practically choking him, since he's wearing it backward. But he doesn't seem to think there is anything wrong.

He strokes his chin, thinking. You are pretty sure from the look on Dr. Eeek's face that he's cooking up a hideous plot. Then he nods.

"Yes - I'd say that's your best chance," Dr. Eeek declares. "The Canine Maze. Unless..."

"Unless what?" you cry.

"Unless you know the answer to this special GOOSEBUMPS question," Dr. Eeek replies.

"Excellent!" you shout. "I'm a GOOSEBUMPS expert." You slap Sam a high five.

"Okay," Dr. Eeek begins, "in the book My Hairiest Adventure, when Larry first notices the thick black hair growing on his hands, what is he holding? A toothbrush or a hairbrush?"

If you think it's a toothbrush, turn to PAGE 49.

If you choose a hairbrush, turn to PAGE 116.

Character Sheet posted:

Inventory
Silver Whistle

Bad Endings

Achievements

GOOSEBUMPS LORE

In the immortal words of Troy Steele, My Hairiest Adventure is "the one where they all turn out to be dogs or something". That's really all you need to know about it: the plot twist is that the main characters are all actually dogs transformed into humans.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

I remember reading this section of this very book off a shop bookshelf as a kid, and I completely know the answer. It's a toothbrush!

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug

Android Blues posted:

I remember reading this section of this very book off a shop bookshelf as a kid, and I completely know the answer. It's a toothbrush!

I don't remember, but I trust androids!

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

I guess toothbrush? Honestly, My Hairiest Adventure has always been, like, a low point or something for me. Like, I literally only remember the plot twist of them all being dogs.

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

So what is with Goosebumps and dog/ human transformation? This cyoa, the book being referenced, and the one goosebumps book i remember reading as a kid involves being turned into a dog by a potion or something and trying to communicate with the family that adopted you that you're a human. Am I just reading too much into small sample sizes?

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

I don't think you are imaging it. Thinking back, animal or monster transformation is a staple of the series. Why I'm Afraid of Bees and Chicken, Chicken are about kids being turned into the titular animals. The Werewolf of Fever Swamp and Werewolf Skin end with the protagonists getting bitten by a werewolf. Bad Hare Day's "twist" is the narrator joining his idol's magic show as the rabbit in the magician's hat. I vaguely remember The Barking Dog being about dogs that can turn into humans, a suspicion that Google seems to back up.

It does seem to show up a lot more in the CYOAs. I'm not sure if it is ghost writers reusing an easy gimmick or it being a non-violent substitute for death.

QuoProQuid fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Aug 7, 2017

Rebonack7
Aug 27, 2015

quote:

"Larry is holding a toothbrush," you tell Dr. Eeek.

"Amazing!" he cries. "You are a true GOOSEBUMPS expert!"

You grin at Sam. "So how do we get out of the lab now?" you ask eagerly.

"The Canine Maze," Dr. Eeek replies.

"Huh? The Canine Maze?" you repeat. You're sure you must have heard him wrong. "But you said there was another way out if I answered your question right!"

"Too bad. I lied," Dr. Eeek sneers. "It's the Canine Maze for the both of you." Dr. Eeek shivers with delight. He hurries to push a big red button on the wall. A hidden door on the operation room wall swings open.

You and Sam peer nervously inside. You can tell it's a maze because this hallway is much narrower than the regular hall. Too narrow, you think. Plus you can't see any doors in the maze. All you can see is that the maze twists and turns a lot.

If you go in, will you ever get out?

Dr. Eeek gestures for you and Sam to enter the maze. "Enjoy yourselves," he says with an evil grin. "Oh, and by the way - beware of the dogs."

quote:

"Dogs?" you say. "But I thought..."

"What did you think?" Dr. Eeek asks coldly.

"I, uh... well, I thought this was a maze that you usually used for dogs," you say. "To train them, or something. I thought we had to find our way out. But I didn't think the dogs would be in there with us at the same time!"

"You just didn't think," Dr. Eeek says briskly. "Ah, well. Too bad."

He crosses his arms over his chest and stares at you.

This conversation is over.

"Oh, well," Sam groans. "Come on. What are we waiting for? The sooner we go, the sooner we'll get out of here."

Sam's right, you decide. Except that you keep remembering what Dr. Eeek said.

Beware of the dogs. Beware of the dogs. Beware of the dogs.

You step into the maze corridor. There's a strange smell in the air. Like a dog smell. It makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up.

quote:

You take a few more steps forward - farther into the maze.

BLAM!

The door slams shut behind you with a clang.

Now you really are trapped.

"Which way?" Sam asks.

"Don't be dumb," you snap. "We haven't come to a choice yet. Just keep going straight."

You continue walking. The hallway twists and turns five times. Left. Right. Right. Left. Left again, but at an angle. Still, you aren't exactly lost. You could easily turn around and go back the way you came.

But your heart pounds wildly. You feel like an animal caught in a trap. Just knowing that it's a maze - that there's only one way out...

Then it hits you. "Hey," you call to Sam, swallowing hard. Your voice sounds high. You hope Sam doesn't notice how freaked out you are. "Did Dr. Eeek actually say there was a way out of here?"

quote:

"There's got to be a way out - doesn't there?" Sam cries.

"I don't know. I can't remember what Dr. Eeek said. Maybe the maze just goes around and around in circles - forever!" you shriek. "Maybe we'll die of starvation. Or run out of air. Maybe the only way out is that door back there - the one he just locked."

You and Sam don't say anything for the next few minutes. But you're both beginning to sweat. The worst part is the silence in the maze. The dead silence. It doesn't even echo a little. The only sound is the sound of your sneakers - and Sam's thick hiking boots - on the tile floor.

And the smell. That doggy smell. It's getting stronger.

And stronger.

Then all at once you come to a fork. A choice. The maze corridor goes either left or straight ahead.

You look left. You see only a short piece of hallway and then another turn.

Straight ahead, the hallway seems to stretch on for a long, long time without turning.

Which way?

To go left, turn to PAGE 18.

To go straight, turn to PAGE 130.

Character Sheet posted:

Inventory
Silver Whistle

Bad Endings

Achievements

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

:goleft:

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

Always go left. It's maze law!

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

Also, I like that we're getting subtle show-don't-tell characterisation about Sam. This is the kind of kid who wears hiking boots to the movies. Truly R.L. Stine's ghostwriter is a master of their craft.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
left because surely stine's pro-sinister bias will help us through again

Rebonack7
Aug 27, 2015

quote:

You quickly turn left. And stare at six German shepherds racing toward you in the Canine Maze. Three come at you from one side. Three from the other. You're trapped!

Their needle-sharp teeth drip with saliva. Two of them froth at the mouth. One of them has caked, dried blood all over its face.

As if it had eaten raw meat - or something - earlier today.

Don't scream, you tell yourself. Don't show fear. And don't run.

But what can you do?

There's only one way to call off the dogs - with a silver whistle.

But do you have one?

If you met the half-boy, half-dog and got a silver whistle from him, turn to PAGE 127.

If not, turn to PAGE 110.

quote:

Luckily, you have the silver whistle. Maybe you'll get out of here alive!

The German shepherds lunge at you.

The leader is so tall that when he barks, you can feel his hot breath on your face. Suddenly his huge teeth chomp down on the neck of your T-shirt, grazing your throat!

But you don't panic.

As fast as humanly possible - which is pretty fast, since you have lightning-fast reflexes after years of playing video games - you reach into your pocket and pull out the whistle.

You blow it as hard as you can.

Nothing happens.

No sound comes out. Nothing whatsoever!

Now what are you going to do?

quote:

You blow the silver whistle again. Harder this time.

But still, no sound comes out.

What's wrong with this thing? you want to shout. But your voice is paralyzed - with fear.

You blow one more time. Still no sound. But just then you notice something. The dogs are backing down! All six of them. They stop barking. Stop lunging at you. And all six of them sit! They just sit down on their back haunches and stare up at you, as if they're waiting for further instructions.

"Cool!" Sam exclaims. "That must be a dog whistle. You know - they make a high-pitched sound. People can't hear it, but dogs can. Where did you get it?"

"It's a long story. I'll tell you later," you say, wiping the sweat off your brow. "Come on - let's find a way out of this place."

quote:

It takes about twenty minutes, but you and Sam finally do escape. You find an emergency exit door in the Canine Maze. It leads into a stairwell that leads to the floor below, which is where your mom's lab has been all the time.

You hurry into her office. She's bent over a microscope, lost in her work.

"Oh, hi!" your mom says, looking at her watch. "I guess I forgot the time. Ready for a movie? I thought we'd go see the new science fiction film about the crazy scientist who traps these two kids and - "

You and Sam glance at each other and roll your eyes.

"Hold it, Mom," you interrupt. "Sam and I were thinking. We'd rather do something... uh... a little less exciting. Could we just go home, eat pizza, watch cartoons, and go to bed?"

Your mom stares at you blankly.

"Uh, okay," she replies. "But I hate to think you came all the way to my lab for nothing. Isn't there something fun we could do? How about if we stop on the way home and get a scary book to read?"

You and Sam roll your eyes again. A scary book? Now?

"Not tonight, Mom," you tell her. "Not tonight!"

THE END

Character Sheet posted:

Inventory
Silver Whistle

Goal Endings: 2/2

Bad Endings

Achievements

Sadly, most of the death traps (and two alternate "good" endings) were on the other path. If it makes you feel any better, we've got at least two more books in the series about dicking around in the laboratories of mad scientists.

Next time: werewolves, trolls, pterodactyls, and a ghost-writer who clearly has no goddamn idea what he's doing.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

We got the Tarzan ending, so I think we probably managed to get the best ending, so I'm satisfied. :v:

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.
I love how the kids don't even think about telling their mom that she works for a homicidal mad scientist. Like, it'd be one thing if they thought she wouldn't believe them, but they're like 'I'm just glad today is over'.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
Dr. Eeek was one of the few give yourself goosebumps I owned as a child and I loved some of the stuff we missed so much

but I'm ready for a whole new brand of crazy

Rebonack7
Aug 27, 2015

GIVE YOURSELF GOOSEBUMPS #05: NIGHT IN WEREWOLF WOODS

quote:

"Nerd Alert! Nerd Alert!"

We interrupt your perfect summer vacation at Deep Woods Lake to bring you this special Nerd News: Your parents have invited their best friends, Mr. and Mrs. Morris, and their super-nerd son, Todd, to share the cabin with your family this year! You can't believe it. Your worst nerdmare has just come true.

"This can't be happening to me!" you say aloud as your family's minivan pulls up to WoodsWorld. You've already spotted the Morrises' car. It's parked beneath a string of colored lanterns hanging over the entrance to WoodsWorld. WoodsWorld is the cabin community that your family has vacationed at every summer since you were a baby.

Then you spot Todd. He's gawky, stringy-haired, and wears thick black-rimmed glasses.

"Hey! Hey! What do you say?" Todd calls to you. His big hand whirly-birds out of the car window in a nerdy wave.

"Be nice," your mom cautions.

"Yes, maybe Todd is different now," says your dad.

"Oh, he's different, all right," you moan. "From everyone else on this whole planet!"

quote:

Your minivan and the Morrises' car both roll up the gravel drive next to Evergreen Cabin. You gaze around. Nothing has changed since last summer. The woods behind your cabin are still dark and deep. The sparkling blue lake in front of the cabin is as smooth as glass. A narrow, sandy beach stretches into an easy curve around the shoreline of the lake.

The sun has almost set, leaving behind a fiery pink-orange glow in the sky. There's enough daylight left for you to notice a note taped to the screen door of your cabin.

"Cool!" you cry. You jump out of the car. "That must be a note from my friends," you tell your parents. You sprint across the lawn and up the porch steps. You pull the note off the cabin door.

quote:

You unfold the note. You read it out loud, "Kids-only campfire tonight - eight P.M. at the beach."

"Wonderful!" your mom cries, as she hurries up behind you. "It's only seven o'clock now. You can help unload the car and then go. This will be a perfect opportunity for the other WoodsWorld kids to meet Todd."

"And a perfect opportunity for them to think I'm a nerd, too, because I'm with him," you mutter. But no one hears you. Your parents and Mr. and Mrs. Morris have gone inside the cabin.

You watch Todd unload his stuff from the car. As he pulls out a red tin box, three very large red-haired boys bike up your driveway. They're the Murphy brothers - Jess, Buck, and Sharky.

"Welcome to WoodsWorld, Nerdo," the oldest brother, Sharky, taunts Todd. Sharky is fifteen. He looks as if he has been lifting weights since he was two years old. Last summer a kid told you that Sharky got his nickname because "getting into a fight with Sharky is like trying to survive a shark attack."

"I see you brought us a present," Sharky says to Todd. He grabs the tin box and tosses it to his youngest brother, Jess.

"Hey!" Todd shouts. "That's my pewter figure collection! Bring that box back!" Tears form in his eyes as the Murphy brothers pedal away, taking the box with them.

quote:

You try to pretend that you don't see Todd crying. But this kid is not a quiet sniffler. He's a loud sobber!

"Boo hoo! Boo hoo!" Todd cries. Tears spurt out of his eyes like a water main break in the middle of Main Street.

"All right, all right!" you finally say. "I'll go to the campfire and get your precious pewter collection back."

"I'm coming, too," Todd says. He wipes his nose on his sleeve. Gross!

You glance over at the porch. The parents are so busy talking, they don't notice that Todd's tears are flooding the place. You notice though. Now you have to decide if you're going to bring Todd to the campfire or leave him to cry at the cabin.

If you decide to ditch Todd and go to the campfire alone, turn to PAGE 9.

If you decide to drag Todd with you to the campfire, go to PAGE 6.

Character Sheet posted:

Inventory
Empty

Goal Endings: 0/2

Bad Endings
None yet

Achievements
None yet

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

gotta help this kid get his warhammers back!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ashnjack
Jun 8, 2010

FUCK FLOWERS. JUST...FUCK 'EM.
Ditch the doofus. Also, wow! Our main character's a jerk.