Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Coco Rodreguiz posted:

Wages should be higher and the CEOs should eat poo poo and be paid less to make up the difference.

What dumb thing has Trump done to start the week off with?

A whole bunch of really dumb, dumb tweets. This is normal now I guess lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

:psyboom:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

quote:

"He was seated so that right behind me was the television screen tuned to Fox News," WaPo's Phil Rucker, who conducted the sitdown, told Yahoo News. "And every time Fox showed Donald Trump on the screen or a statement that Trump had made or they had a reporter doing a live shot in front of Trump Tower in New York, Donald Trump commented on it. He was very excited to see himself on the TV. So he was not fully focused on the interview."

Our fat retarded piss baby president.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Has anyone made a compilation post or blog of the news articles documenting these detrimental effects on Tormps hardcore supporters? I feel we need a database of these things to replenish my daily lol deficit

red19fire
May 26, 2010

super macho dude posted:

and you just know he'd throw a shitfit if they tried to turn off that tv to get him to pay attention.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Cacafuego posted:

Has anyone made a compilation post or blog of the news articles documenting these detrimental effects on Tormps hardcore supporters? I feel we need a database of these things to replenish my daily lol deficit

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3807831&perpage=40&pagenumber=48#pti28

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

cnn posted:

This is who he has been his whole life. It's who he is now. And it's who he will be even after he leaves the White House. Tigers don't change their stripes. And "Please don't feel so stupid or insecure" "I have a great relationship with the blacks" Donald "@BetteMidler is an extremely unattractive woman" Trump watches CNN.

There are many animals that are closer to Donald "@BetteMidler is an extremely unattractive woman" Trump than a tiger.

http://i.imgur.com/Mb3hl1Z.mp4

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Somebody convince that straight talkin' chimp to primary Trump

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

pro clickè

a lot of dumb retards who fell for the most obvious scam since the nigerian prince scam, ruined their livelihoods and are still in deep denial. any day now! any day now, he will turn into a competent president and actually start giving a poo poo about you. you gotta have faith

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

ty for contributing to my lol induced death

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
I don't care if Trump is actually a perfectly innocent man who never did anything questionable or illegal, I think that getting him under oath at some point would be super loving funny, so I'm all for it.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I don't care if Trump is actually a perfectly innocent man who never did anything questionable or illegal, I think that getting him under oath at some point would be super loving funny, so I'm all for it.

yea but consequences dont exist anymore

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

my new dog posted:

yea but consequences dont exist anymore

Ok cool, put him under oath and ask him if he has a learning disability and then put his response on YouTube so I can watch it and have a lol

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

did you see his deposition video? Hilarious. And that was a decade ago. His smooth brain has only gotten softer since.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

super macho dude posted:

I've always been convinced he ran as a PR stunt and was surprised to find that many Americans (although still a minority!) are so gullible/stupid.

The fact he's a megalomaniac should be no surprise to anyone, but he's so shockingly dumb and incompetent, I honestly can't believe it.

This isn't even enough to sink someone in politics, just surround yourself with a crack team of intelligent motherfuckers and listen to them. Hahahaha.

Now he's being proven a hypocrite almost daily from previous Obama sick twitter burns, getting dunked on worldwide, while accomplishing nothing himself other than being caught in multiple lies.

Add in the crazy amount of sketchy bullshit he's involved in, a neverending flow of laughs from the past and nearly everyone around him, while plowing full steam ahead on twitter proving what a clown he is daily and it's too much...I'm dry drowning in lols!

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

they’re going to use this exchange on SNL and not have to change anything.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Edit: guess I'm dumb.

A Bakers Cousin fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Aug 7, 2017

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

ruth's chris isn't fine dining

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

quote:

U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer told lawmakers that an analysis is underway to determine where it makes most sense to pursue negotiations.

In the meantime, Lighthizer, a trade attorney who pressured Japan to voluntarily restrain its steel exports when he was a trade official in the 1980s, said Tokyo should just go ahead and lower their tariffs without expecting anything in return.

“I think in the areas like beef and the others, they ought to be making some unilateral concessions, at least temporary concessions,” he told lawmakers in June. “And I don't quite understand why that doesn't happen.”

:drat:

Trump really does only have the best people.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

A Bakers Cousin posted:

FYI this wrong. They are everywhere.

:thejoke:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Efexeye posted:

Whys that? White table cloths, candles, ridiculous prices. Checks out, except for the no tip thing.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Burt Sexual posted:

Whys that? White table cloths, candles, ridiculous prices. Checks out, except for the no tip thing.

it's a chain

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Efexeye posted:

Ruth's Chris exists so that salespeople can take client out for a steak and over priced appetizers, have the host overcharge the company card and split the overage with the salesman. It's a vehicle for wealth distribution.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

LordSloth posted:

:drat:

Trump really does only have the best people.

Trump should call Abe and say if he doesn't unilaterally make trade concessions it would make Trump look bad and start weeping audibly into the line.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
if you go to Ruth's Chris over whatever the local high-end steakhouse is then youre probably a gosh darn r-word lol

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Burt Sexual posted:

Seems like kind of a lovely chain restaurant that you see in close proximity to business districts and areas with lots of tourists, kind of a fancy Houstons. It's been years since I've been in one though. But that's kind of the point... why would I ever spend that kind of money on a chain when I could probably eat at a better restaurant for less?

Also Trump is a fat dumb retard lol

Cyber Punk 90210
Jan 7, 2004

The War Has Changed

Burt Sexual posted:

Fine-dining experience™

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

For his part, Trump once promised a slew of “beautiful” deals to replace the TPP, but his administration has yet to lay out a detailed strategy. U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer told lawmakers that an analysis is underway to determine where it makes most sense to pursue negotiations.

In the meantime, Lighthizer, a trade attorney who pressured Japan to voluntarily restrain its steel exports when he was a trade official in the 1980s, said Tokyo should just go ahead and lower their tariffs without expecting anything in return.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I don't understand why Japan isn't giving us more free stuff this isn't fair!!!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Helen Skelter posted:

Fine-dining experience™

ima gonna need a list of comprehensive attributes to properly impress my WIFE.

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
That's 12 stupid posts tweets. drat.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Senator Kid Rock, please be advised that you can not smoke your Marlboro Reds in the senate floor

Senator Kid Rock : *has hep c*

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Telephones posted:

That's 12 stupid posts tweets. drat.

its unfortunate his weight gain has led to a misshapen head before his run for congress

Cyber Punk 90210
Jan 7, 2004

The War Has Changed

Burt Sexual posted:

ima gonna need a list of comprehensive attributes to properly impress my WIFE.

If they have prices on the menu they're probably not fine-dining.

The fancier a place is the less the waiters talk.

They have a sommelier.

The chef, or at least A chef, will describe the menu to you.

The menu should rotate often based on availability and seasonality.

If you have less than 3 forks you're probably at a Ruth's Chris.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Helen Skelter posted:

If they have prices on the menu they're probably not fine-dining.

At a restaurant in Milan, my wife and I were given two menus by the waiter. Mine had prices. Hers did not. She has made considerably more money than me for the entirety of our marriage. I love me some old world sexism.

Duncan Doenitz
Nov 17, 2010

There are four lights.
Has anyone done a photoshop of Trump as M.O.D.O.K. yet? I think a gif of him from the old Iron Man cartoon would be a lol made in heaven.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fishing with the fam posted:

At a restaurant in Milan, my wife and I were given two menus by the waiter. Mine had prices. Hers did not. She has made considerably more money than me for the entirety of our marriage. I love me some old world sexism.

What's your wife's email address??

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

I for one welcome an idiot president. As a non-american it's always been very annoying that the US is so often seen as a neutral honest broker, and champion of democracy, in world affairs when they've been intervening on behalf of their commercial interests for the last 2 centuries, supporting assholes and dictators from Haiti to Japan. At least now your stupid pissbaby president is even smart enough to lie about what you want. I hope you keep getting sidelined.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Sedge and Bee posted:

I for one welcome an idiot president. As a non-american it's always been very annoying that the US is so often seen as a neutral honest broker, and champion of democracy, in world affairs when they've been intervening on behalf of their commercial interests for the last 2 centuries, supporting assholes and dictators from Haiti to Japan. At least now your stupid pissbaby president is even smart enough to lie about what you want. I hope you keep getting sidelined.

We finally got the leader we deserve. :smith:

I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Helen Skelter posted:

The menu should rotate often based on availability and seasonality.

It should also be quite a limited selection. If the menu has dozens/hundreds of items you're in the wrong place.

You will need the plate describing to you so you know which coloured blob is the black fermented garlic and which is the pickled spinach granita, next to the charred leek dust and smoked veal cheeks.