Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
hello yes i just came back to this thread because i realized that mike pence was hosed by a horse.

guys this is important: we're reading it wrong.

mike pence got hosed by a horse (outside of horse, inside of man). this is a def. mr hands situation fellas, lets get this right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

du -hast posted:

hello yes i just came back to this thread because i realized that mike pence was hosed by a horse.

mike pence got hosed by a horse (outside of horse, inside of man). this is a def. mr hands situation fellas, lets get this right now

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

Bumping this thread because Mike Pence had anal sex with a horse.

Literally took that fat horse cock. He's gonna foal pretty soon.

There's something kinda hot about a sexy Mike Pence, his chest hair white and glistening in the sun, grunting, sweating, and hard as a rock as a 16" horse penis penetrates him all the way, hard, hard, harder, while Pence is grunting in pain and pleasure.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

Pence moans in satisfaction. He can feel the baseball sized load that was just blasted into his small intestine. The horse pulls out and his puckered rear end in a top hat closes with a plop.

"Mmm... mmm" he says, as he clenches the seed. He stands up, and turns to the camera:

"I am a Christian, a Conservative, and a Horsefucker, in that order."

du -hast has issued a correction as of 11:45 on Aug 1, 2017

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

He sighs, at home now with his wife aka "mother"... alone in this world, scared, confused, because he knows that he will never get the same satisfaction from his purely heterosexual marriage as he will from the stallion.

Time went on, and his depression decreased. After a day, he unclenched and let the stallion seed out with a plop, followed by the impacted feces in his intestines and colons.

A week later, wife/Mother was out of town at a Christian Conservative convention. This is my chance, thought Pence, my chance to become happy once again.

He went to the stable but the horse was nowhere to be found. Confused, he talked to the owner, and recieved very bad news:

"Poor Freckles - thought of Pence and died."

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
He get horse cocc

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
vice president mike pence vigorously stuffing horse cock in his poo hole

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
i just returned from a vacation and promptly remembered that michael pence, former governor of indiana, was probably probed by horse_ebooks only like trump he don't read 🐴

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
i forgot but now i vividly remember michael pence's dalliances with horse penises

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
yep

Ayana
Jun 29, 2010

Hee-Ho!
So Tumblr saw fit to remind me that Mike Pence hosed at least one (1) horse ( 🐴)

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

I would have forgotten

This thread saved me

Now when i close my eyes I hear whinnys and see Pence's face frozen in ectasy

Now I can never forget

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
mike pencil hosed a horse and the horse didnt feel a thing

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
the potential president in waiting and current Vice President of the United States mike pence is a horsefucked ninny

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
The Horse tape is real®

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

“OwO what’s this?”
- the Vice President of the United States of America.

Badcraziness
Oct 6, 2004

Fallen Rib
It really was him.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

Gentlemen, it has come to me, in a dream. Michael Richard Pence got hosed by a horse, mrhands style.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

mike pence was literally sodomized by a horse

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
The Vice President has touched horse cock

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

when you realize that growing up mike pence had a horse named mother things start falling into place :thunk:

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

du -hast posted:

by that metric a woman cant gently caress a man and smdh if youv never had the poo poo hosed outta you by a lady

muke pence is a bronco powerbottom

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Michael R. Pence hosed a beast of the equestrian variety

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

I want to come here, now, to dispel the vicious rumors circling about Vice President Michael Pence and his alleged equine proclivities. Certain persons have claimed that he, Mike Pence, the Vice President of the United States, has once had sexual relations with a horse. This is false. Mike Pence is reamed regularly with mighty horse meat. Question the motives of any who say that it was "youthful experimentation", or any other such nonsense!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
[starting out of a reverie in a cold sweat] OHMYGODMIKEPENCEFUCKEDAHORSE

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

A horse is a horse, of course, of course,
And no one can get hosed by a horse of course
That is, of course, unless the horse is owned by the VP Mr. Pence.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
horse cock enthusiast?

Me! Thought to himself U.S. Vice President Michael R. Pence

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

I really feel like it should be was hosed by a horse in the thread title.
Because that's what happened, as sure as the piss tape is real.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Relevant Tangent posted:

I really feel like it should be was hosed by a horse in the thread title.
Because that's what happened, as sure as the piss tape is real.

the phrasing in the title is fine the word can mean both things

and you will be hearing from my attorneys about your illegal and uncredited usage of my trademarked intellectual property, the piss tape is realTM

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

I don't create joinder with you and I've converted myself from a boat to an airship (technically the same thing under Admiralty law) so I wish them luck in catching me.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
It's ok to be hosed by horses if your family is in the equine ejaculate business, and I'm given to understand that Mike Pence sells the best, freshest horse cum in Indiana

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Whether Mike Pence is loving horses is his business

And business is good

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

Look man, let's admit it. We've all seen a horse get an erection and, if we are honest with ourselves, we feel a little bit of jealousy. Whether he will cop to it or not, every man who has seen a horse cock has had a tinge of "dang I wish that was me".

This creates an even further irony, given Mike "Love the Cock, Get the Shock" Pence, and his attitude to homosexuality.

At the end of the day fellas, there's a little jealousy here, you know? Like gently caress man, if nobody would ever know, I think we'd take that big loving BLACKED horse dick and enjoy the hell out of it.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

du -hast posted:

Look man, let's admit it. We've all seen a horse get an erection and, if we are honest with ourselves, we feel a little bit of jealousy. Whether he will cop to it or not, every man who has seen a horse cock has had a tinge of "dang I wish that was me".

This creates an even further irony, given Mike "Love the Cock, Get the Shock" Pence, and his attitude to homosexuality.

At the end of the day fellas, there's a little jealousy here, you know? Like gently caress man, if nobody would ever know, I think we'd take that big loving BLACKED horse dick and enjoy the hell out of it.

didnt know mike pence was a goon

but hello mr. vice president

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

a horse with no name has been through the desert on mike pence

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Do you think the vice presidents nuclear fallout shelter has room for a stable?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Xand_Man posted:

Whether Mike Pence is loving horses is his business

And business is good