Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I hope it's possible for the nomads to be able to exert some influence over China considering how badly the Mongols ruined their poo poo sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

I just got the game (and the dlc) but am having trouble getting started. Is Ireland 1066 still a good starter? The problem I'm having is that I get a wife, marry my heir to someone with good stats, set my council in a way that makes sense and start fabricating a claim on a neighbor. The claim fabrication process is taking so long though and I don't know what to do in the meantime other then set the clock to max speed. Am I supposed to just zip through 20 years to get a CB or do I marry a kid off for a claim or what?

A lot of the tutorials people recommend are years old and the game is a lot different now.

Gniwu
Dec 18, 2002

A question for Darkrenown and the other resident Paradoxians after reading that China dev diary: Would you consider also switching over the invading Aztecs to this offmap system, now that the game infrastructure for it is there? Seems like it would fit perfectly, and this way it could be theoretically possible to have game rules allow for multiple invasions after the first one is defeated. It's also a more elegant solution than having the Aztec Empire exist only as its on-map colonial holdings and event-spawned megastacks.

Alikchi
Aug 18, 2010

Thumbs up I agree

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

CK3 would be fine with just synthesising of all the many elements added by patches/DLCs and then focusing on adding depth to the existing game map. That's how Paradox sequels work.

e: Like some things missing from a game about the Medieval world:

Rota system for Slavs and ethno-cultural migration for Magyars and others would be great.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Gimmick Account posted:

A question for Darkrenown and the other resident Paradoxians after reading that China dev diary: Would you consider also switching over the invading Aztecs to this offmap system, now that the game infrastructure for it is there? Seems like it would fit perfectly, and this way it could be theoretically possible to have game rules allow for multiple invasions after the first one is defeated. It's also a more elegant solution than having the Aztec Empire exist only as its on-map colonial holdings and event-spawned megastacks.

This is a pretty rad idea.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Gimmick Account posted:

Seconded, and also something similar for the southern African/southeast Asian powers. Maybe there isn't an Emperor of the Swahili Coast demanding fealty, but it'd be nice to have more people to play with.

Also- The dev diary notes that the Jade Emperor may decide that we need to show the proper respect to him as tributary states, but can we force him to respect our Mongolian might?

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Trillhouse posted:

I just got the game (and the dlc) but am having trouble getting started. Is Ireland 1066 still a good starter? The problem I'm having is that I get a wife, marry my heir to someone with good stats, set my council in a way that makes sense and start fabricating a claim on a neighbor. The claim fabrication process is taking so long though and I don't know what to do in the meantime other then set the clock to max speed. Am I supposed to just zip through 20 years to get a CB or do I marry a kid off for a claim or what?

A lot of the tutorials people recommend are years old and the game is a lot different now.

This game is all about waiting for opportunities, and there will be a lot of waiting and not doing much in between, especially in a start like Ireland where your expansion opportunities are fairly limited - it's a nice, safe area where you're unlikely to get screwed too badly and can pick fights on your own terms, but it's also a little dull. I usually leave the clock at max speed except during close wars, pausing it when I need to actually do something, and setting up particularly important messages to autopause.

Ireland used to be a faster start, since usurping/creating titles was a bit easier and therefore you could start your first war right away without waiting for claims, but that got changed a few DLCs back.

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
This seems like a good way to introduce china to the game, and it would be cool with something similar for aztecs/africa, and of course santa and his army of elfs on polar bears in the north.

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD
If we're putting together a CK3 wishlist, I've been playing some CK2+ lately, and hidden traits are a huge game changer and there should be a lot more of it. They're already going that way with secret societies, but I think there's a lot of room to keep traits and other things hidden. Pretend you're not maimed, or ill, pretend you're an imbecile (Think Claudius). Hell, pretend you're a man and take the throne. More lying would be fun.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Boy I hate the monks and mystics changes.

Game 1 this week: HRE vassal, whole Empire goes orthodox overnight
Game 2: HRE vassal, whole Empire goes fraticelli even though there's not a single fraticelli province in the territory
Game 3: formed Al-Andalus from a taifa, conquered Portugal, one catholic sheikh refuses to convert, 20 years later half my vassals are catholic,

I don't even own the dlc. This is so dumb.

E: shamelessly console killed the three vassals, all from dynasties who start the game owning muslim emirates, who decided to go catholic. gently caress you and your dumb mechanics you dead traitors

Edgar Allen Ho fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Aug 7, 2017

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

darthbob88 posted:

Seconded, and also something similar for the southern African/southeast Asian powers. Maybe there isn't an Emperor of the Swahili Coast demanding fealty, but it'd be nice to have more people to play with.

Also- The dev diary notes that the Jade Emperor may decide that we need to show the proper respect to him as tributary states, but can we force him to respect our Mongolian might?

Personally I'm looking forward to the mod that makes the Protectorate-General to Pacify the West playable, and using it to restore the Roman Empire the Great Qin of the West.

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

Trillhouse posted:

It is (still) a good start for beginners. Are you doing the Petty King of Mumu? He's kind of the canonical newbie Ireland start as you start off with a vassal too weak to depose you, which gives you access to some extra troops, and a claim on another county in your de-jure duchy (Desmond), so there's not an immediate need to fabricate a claim*.

With your vassal, you can either cozy up to him and improve his opinion of you (this will make him give you a bit more troops), or piss him off enough that he rebells, so you can take his title and rule his county directly, giving you access to all his levies (once the cooldown for the short rule modifier has expired). I think someone else in this thread has said the extreme version of this is to revoke EVERYONE's titles at the beginning and take all their stuff -- since you have no more vassals, there's nobody left to be mad that you're a greedy, capricious tyrant. Not sure if this has been patched or not though.

Since my goal is usually to move my capital to Dublin and make that my capital duchy, I don't usually bother taking my poor vassal's county from him. What I do is send my chancellor to improve relations with him first (+20 opinion each time it fires, usually not hard to do), and throw him an honourary title and maybe even some gold if I want to hurry things along. When he loves me, chancellor gets moved on to start fabbing claims in one of the neighbouring counties (aim for the single-county guys when you're just starting out). I then eyeball the strength of Desmond, since you have that de jure claim you don't need to fabricate one. You may need to wait a bit to save up some money; I think I usually wind up hiring mercs for a quick smash and grab (you can borrow 300 gold from the Jews if you really need to, but I prefer to keep that in my back pocket in case a war drags on longer than expected and I need it to keep the army running).

Once you've got all three counties in your de-jure duchy under your control, hopefully your chancellor has got you another claim, so you can turn your eye towards that as the next conquest, and send chancellor on to fab the next claim. Again, you'll likely need to wait a bit for gold to recharge and short rule modifiers to cooldown before it's a sure thing; this is a good time to faff about looking for interesting people to invite to your court (like claimants to titles you want, especially if they're single, so you can force them into a marriage once they arrive). Less immediately useful but sometimes entertaining is to look around the map/other dynasty trees and see what's going on: is the Holy Roman Emperor still a possessed gay lunatic? How has a black dude become the King of Norway? Whoa, why is Judaism suddenly so popular in Egypt? etc. For me, half of the fun of CK2 is watching all the weird alternate history and scandalous personal drama unfold around me, even if it's all the AI's doing.

When you get bigger you'll be more able to do back-to-back wars, but at the start there will be a fair amount of waiting. I usually have the game at second-from-the-highest clock speed, and pause it as needed (fairly regularly, I'm still getting the hang of it, 120+ hours in.

Once you grab half of Ireland and form the king title, my experience has been all the remaining counts/dukes will bend the knee if you ask them to ('Request Vassalization'). Hopefully you have been trying to pick off bits of Wales while they're independent and/or England's back is turned (civil war or invasion), Scotland is another place to look to expand. Brittany can be easy and counts towards creating the Brittania title (I'm pretty sure?), but having to boat up every time is kind of a PITA, so I've been ignoring it a bit lately.

I've used the Petty King of Mumu/1066 start for most of my games, although recently I branched out and did the Charlie start (er, 792?) for Mercia in England. Most/many of the surrounding holdings are tribal, which is its own different play style, but Mercia and some of its neighbours are feudal, which is familiar territory for me. I'm finding that I expand slow enough that I can usually find a county that has recently flipped to feudal to go after next, or worst case, pay for the upgrades/sit on it with the 'wrong holding' malus until it finally does come around. This time I've been able to gobble up the whole of the British Isles in ~200 years, and formed the Empire of Brittania title, something it usually takes me until late game to do with the 1066 start in Ireland. Again, I'd say I'm like an "upper beginner" in terms of my skill/understanding of this game. I can understand why people with more experience don't like to savescum, but I recommend it starting out, as 'trial and error' is kind of the only way to learn a game this complex.

*Fabbing a claim can take forever even in late game, or sometimes it can fire instantaneously. Having a good chancellor (who likes you) does help, but isn't a guarantee. If he is in the same place forever and nothing happens I usually rotate him into someone else's demesne if I remember; it is possible for an event to fire where they sniff him out and rather than kill/imprison him, offer him a bribe to spin his wheels and tell you he's still trying.

Pompous Rhombus fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Aug 7, 2017

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Game 2: HRE vassal, whole Empire goes fraticelli even though there's not a single fraticelli province in the territory
Game 3: formed Al-Andalus from a taifa, conquered Portugal, one catholic sheikh refuses to convert, 20 years later half my vassals are catholic,

E: shamelessly console killed the three vassals, all from dynasties who start the game owning muslim emirates, who decided to go catholic. gently caress you and your dumb mechanics you dead traitors

You know you can turn off Secret Cults, aka the only real problem with Monks and Mystics, as a Game Rule right.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Someone wasn't hunting heretics~

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Trillhouse posted:

You should be able to immediately press a de jure claim for Ormond (ourmouhainen?). After that, you'll want to plot to revoke the titles of both the Ormond guy and your other vassal. You can do these while fabricating claims on osraige.

Make sure your councillor has a baller diplomacy. If he doesnt, invite someone to court who does.

MinistryofLard
Mar 22, 2013

Goblin babies did nothing wrong.

I feel like Paradox read the Byzantine LP where a fuckoff huge army from China conquers everything up to Spain, said "yeah that seems pretty cool," and made it canonical.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

That's actually a fairly elegant way to include China. They should do the same with the Aztecs, too!

MinistryofLard posted:

I feel like Paradox read the Byzantine LP where a fuckoff huge army from China conquers everything up to Spain, said "yeah that seems pretty cool," and made it canonical.

Hey why not, they already added the option to have full-on women's rights!

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

DisgracelandUSA posted:

You should be able to immediately press a de jure claim for Ormond (ourmouhainen?). After that, you'll want to plot to revoke the titles of both the Ormond guy and your other vassal. You can do these while fabricating claims on osraige.

Make sure your councillor has a baller diplomacy. If he doesnt, invite someone to court who does.

Whoops, I think I mixed up Desmond and Ormond in my description!

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

China not being another 1000 provinces is a good solution, I just can't help but think we're going to end up with William of Normandy as a chinese tribute in 1066 though.

The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe
Eh, I doubt you'll see too much of China impacting western Europe. They mention in the DD that you can only even open up the China window if you're "within range" of China (not sure what that means specifically, but it might just be that China is regarded by the game as a single off-map province and it just calculates whether or not you're in diplomatic range of that province). My guess is that works both ways - if you can't interact with China, they can't interact with you, either. So you'd only really see western Europeans becoming Chinese tributaries or whatever if the Chinese western protectorates have actually expanded out far enough to contact them.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

The Cheshire Cat posted:

So you'd only really see western Europeans becoming Chinese tributaries or whatever if the Chinese western protectorates have actually expanded out far enough to contact them.
Well now I know what my first game is going to be. These ignorant gwailo must be taught of the Mandate of Heaven.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

Thanks for the tips guys. My grandson is now king of a united Ireland at the age of 18. It was touch-and-go for a bit after his dad died of food poisoning with only the one, ten year old son, but I seem to have figured out the basics. I need to pop out an heir ASAP though.

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

I came back to this game after not playing since just before Rajas of India or so. Started a game as a rando Irish chief in the Charlemagne start, became Petty King of Ulaidh, then united the tribes and settled down to create the Republic of Ireland like 1100 years early. Bribed my way through the first election, then appointed my solidly skilled 18 year old kinsman as heir, to avoid having my possessed drunken cousin take over. Became him, ruled Ulaidh again for maybe a year, and then died pointlessly in a measles epidemic. But you know who didn't die? My celibate, zealous, still drunk and crazy cousin with garbage stats. I can't imagine the Grand Mayor's reaction, seeing his chancellor die and finding out his new strongest vassal is a madman nobody's ever met because he's been in hiding for the last several decades, but emerges and immediately joins the Benedictines. Hope you have fun finding a spot for a useless mad monk on your council, you election-rigging rear end in a top hat!

I missed this game so much. :allears:

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

The Sunni Caliphate has been empty for almost a hundred years, only to be claimed by an insane one legged spanish warlord woman whose thirst for christian blood is unquenchable. Also she duelled her brother and cut his idiot hand off for daring to plot against her. All hail the Calipha :allears:

I have no idea what Temujin is doing. He should have overrun most of Russia by now but he's bottled up in a war on the edge of Mongolia he should have won ages ago...

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Ages ago I had a game where the Ilkhanate arrived and conquered the entire eastern edge of the map save for one province which is where the Golden Horde arrived. They were walled in by their fellow Mongols so they literally couldn't do anything with their giant death stack but stand around for decades.

Gaj
Apr 30, 2006
So I have 300 hours plus into this and I still feel like I need to read Baby's First Kingdom. Im sorta hitting a brick wall with the meta of ruling kingdom-level holdings long term with a minimal of dysfunction.

1. I like filling out county holdings with cities and temples and such because I hate empty spaces. The only thing I hate is the high attrition rate of Barons and the tendency of counts to hoard baron titles. Should I just forgo this and fill out counties with just cities and temples (Obviously)

2. Is there anyway to stop vassals from inheriting their peer vassals holdings without clicking on every county every year. Obviously the larger my kingdom-empire the more of this poo poo I have to deal with and its killing me. Ive mastered being enough of a devil-worshiping ball and nose collector that keeping my dukes in line is no problem but stopping them from getting bloated is.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Gaj posted:

So I have 300 hours plus into this and I still feel like I need to read Baby's First Kingdom. Im sorta hitting a brick wall with the meta of ruling kingdom-level holdings long term with a minimal of dysfunction.

1. I like filling out county holdings with cities and temples and such because I hate empty spaces. The only thing I hate is the high attrition rate of Barons and the tendency of counts to hoard baron titles. Should I just forgo this and fill out counties with just cities and temples (Obviously)

2. Is there anyway to stop vassals from inheriting their peer vassals holdings without clicking on every county every year. Obviously the larger my kingdom-empire the more of this poo poo I have to deal with and its killing me. Ive mastered being enough of a devil-worshiping ball and nose collector that keeping my dukes in line is no problem but stopping them from getting bloated is.

1. Don't build holdings in counties you don't directly, personally own, it's a huge waste of money. Don't worry about filling out counties, for the most part - it's something you do if you have tons of money, nothing to spend it on, and want to beef up your demense into a superdemense.

2. No. Vassal management is a big part of the game. Note that it's not just inheritance, either - unless you have certain realm laws, vassals will be able to go to war with each other, and you won't be able to get involved. Over time, the big dukes will inevitably gobble up neighboring counties through a mixture of wars and marriage, and you'll have to bust them back down to size every now and then.

Eldred
Feb 19, 2004
Weight gain is impossible.

Main Paineframe posted:

1. Don't build holdings in counties you don't directly, personally own, it's a huge waste of money. Don't worry about filling out counties, for the most part - it's something you do if you have tons of money, nothing to spend it on, and want to beef up your demense into a superdemense.

2. No. Vassal management is a big part of the game. Note that it's not just inheritance, either - unless you have certain realm laws, vassals will be able to go to war with each other, and you won't be able to get involved. Over time, the big dukes will inevitably gobble up neighboring counties through a mixture of wars and marriage, and you'll have to bust them back down to size every now and then.

IMO building up your capital county should be a priority, specifically with baronies so you can maximize the benefits of your steward and marshal. If you have any silk road provinces those can be worthwhile too. Otherwise I agree completely on constructing holdings.

Also do you have the Charlemagne DLC? If so you'll have access to viceroyalties, which can make title management easier.

Eldred fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Aug 9, 2017

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Blooming Brilliant posted:

How long before someone gets a game where the Chinese Emperor worships Satan?

I for one Welcome the Satanic Dragon Emperor.

A part of me wishes China could have been on map, but I understand why they did it and it's a decent compromise.

Also CK3 should just be Paradox makes Romance of the Three Kingdom on steroids.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

Well this is...bizarre. England, somehow, turned into a theocracy and has been run by a King-Bishop for the last hundred years or so.

I really, REALLY hope the EU4 converter preserves this because I wanna see where it goes :allears:

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Welp, my Empire of Israel is finally coming under heavy fire from the Islamic world. The Kohen Gadol called a Great Holy War for Bengal (son of a bitch) so I said gently caress it and joined, figuring I'd win it, give it to some dynasty member and protect him until he can stand on his own then grant him independence like I did with Austrasia (which is still a strong Jewish kingdom at present.) Get to about 80% war score in Bengal and the Sunni Caliph calls a jihad against my lands in Arabia. Eh, no big deal, I says to myself, I'm only using retinues and the Zealots in Bengal, my untouched levies can handle a jihad while I mop up my war in India.

So now I'm fighting Buddhists in the east and Sunnis in the west, and things are going pretty good. 13k in retinues and holy order troops is working great in Bengal and my levies amount to about 25k back in the empire proper. I crush the largest muslim stacks and start playing whackamole with the little guys when the Shia Caliph in Spain calls a jihad on Arabia too. By now I've lost a few thousand levies, enough to put me beneath the Caliph's troop count, but luckily the war is over in India and I can bring back my retinues and the Zealots to fill in. Halfway along the boat ride from Bengal to Sinai the first Buddhist/Bengali revolt springs up 5k strong, far more than the newly crowned Viceroy of Bangal can muster on his own. So I turn the ships around and pound the revolt into dust. In the mean time, I've had a son running a merc company for quite some time and he's gotten absolutely huge (about 3k mercs). Because of this his company is expensive and isn't hired often. So since I've still got enough income to cover the costs of hiring him I bring his men in to supplement my warriors in the west combating the entire Islamic world. Things are still going good. I've got positive war score with both jihads and I'm sending my troops in India back to the ships.

Except again about halfway through the journey a revolt in India springs up and I have to turn them back around. This time I leave my retinues in India and load the zealots back on the ships to send them back. Trouble is, I noticed that out of nowhere the Shia armies swelled by about 25k. I look at who owns them and it's just some emir. How the hell does an emir get 25k troops? I look closer and see that 20k of that is event spawned. That raises even more questions! How the gently caress did this dickhead get 20k event spawned troops?! That's when I realize that he's Shia, and the Assassins have the ability to raise an army. I'm assuming these armies are in increments of 5-10k or something, but I haven't played Shia since M&M came out and thus have no direct experience with the Assassins.

But that's where I stand. The Sunnis are still more or less crippled from the initial battles of the jihad. The Shia Caliphate is likewise leading armies that I've already smashed to pieces. Both only have about 3-5k troops left. Now I just gotta get the damned Zealots home and annihilate this rear end in a top hat emir's magic army. Once the Zealots arrive I'll have about 20k troops to use against what's left of the jihad armies. As long as they don't manage to all stack up that emir's 25k is the real threat. Luckily it appears that most of his troops are light infantry, light cav, and archers so hopefully him having a few thousand more troops won't matter since I'm absolutely stacked with heavy infantry thanks to Ashkenazi culture. I've still got positive war score in both jihads, but if they manage to break my army's back I may not be able to recover. We'll see!

I also like the fact that my leader, Emperor Phineas the Glorious (he got that title by winning against a Sunni jihad for Israel/Jerusalem when he was like 10) is running from battle to battle with the Ark of the Covenant, some ballin' rear end ceremonial gear, a suit of platemail, and he's using King's David's Sling.

E: Yaaaaay I won. Their light infantry folded hard as hell. They paid me an absolute shitload of money. One Caliph coughed up 1800 on his own, the other was a few hundred less.

Honky Dong Country fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Aug 10, 2017

Soho Joe
Aug 11, 2006

the torment of existence
weighed against
the horror of nonbeing
Nap Ghost
Today I met the leader of a company that he has been leading for over 13 years!

Oh hi :magical:

Darkrenown
Jul 18, 2012
please give me anything to talk about besides the fact that democrats are allowing millions of americans to be evicted from their homes

Gimmick Account posted:

Not the most helpful answer, but you addressed me: I'm not involved with CK2 anymore, so I have no idea. In fact I have been on sick leave for 3 months because some stuff at work literally broke my brain (I lost the ability to feel human, ha). Sorry. I don't think any of the CK2 peeps read this anymore.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

It was probably World of Tanks that broke your brain and took away your ability to feel human.

Darkrenown
Jul 18, 2012
please give me anything to talk about besides the fact that democrats are allowing millions of americans to be evicted from their homes
Some combination of them both, probably.

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002

Darkrenown posted:

In fact I have been on sick leave for 3 months because some stuff at work literally broke my brain

The most effective way to cure that is to have your physician chop off your balls.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

HotCanadianChick posted:

The most effective way to cure that is to have your physician chop off your balls.

This is especially effective if said physician is a horse.

E: since I mentioned horses I just wanna add that the funniest things I ever did with glitterhoof was to make him take the vows and with a hermetic making him your apprentice. The headgear he slaps on is fuckinf awesome, not unlike the helmet and poo poo merc Captain Horse was wearing a few posts back. Plus it's just funny for a horse to be a member of the hermetics on principle.

"Shall we conjure up a great spirit and inquire about the gods or perhaps the nature of the sun and stars, my apprentice?"

"Neeeiiigggghh"

Honky Dong Country fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Aug 12, 2017

The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe

Honky Dong Country posted:

"Shall we conjure up a great spirit and inquire about the gods or perhaps the nature of the sun and stars, my apprentice?"

"Neeeiiigggghh"

"You never want to do ANYTHING."

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Darkrenown posted:

Some combination of them both, probably.

why did you open the filing cabinet marked "magna mundi"

you knew what would happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Darkrenown posted:

Not the most helpful answer, but you addressed me: I'm not involved with CK2 anymore, so I have no idea. In fact I have been on sick leave for 3 months because some stuff at work literally broke my brain (I lost the ability to feel human, ha). Sorry. I don't think any of the CK2 peeps read this anymore.

I was wondering where you had been, hope things get better for you!

• Locked thread