Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

LegoMan posted:

Yeah and then Donald Trump became President like 5 years ago

its ok though theres only a little over 7 years left though due to time dilation caused by the anti-mattering field it will feel like approximately 7000 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Have you guys just tried not getting chronic pain in the first place? Bong bing bong bing

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Zyla posted:

i do but u and mari are the first to mention downsides

I've been staring at your avatar for what feels like months and just now realized it's morganna :downs:

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

brugroffil posted:

Mid season replacement since most viewers couldn't remember Tiffany

I used to watch Soap Operas in the 80s (we had a fuckin antenna that had to be turned by climbing on the roof ok) and that poo poo happened all the time. "The part of [x] will now be played by [y]"

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Bip Roberts posted:

Lol if you don't have a big pill bin that you take handfulls of from time to time throughout the day.

a friend of mine in LA used to sell ecstasy and had this giant candy bowl full of meth rolls from poo poo dealers

the modern take on clove-flavored gumdrops in that no one ever took a single pill from that bowl

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Zyla posted:

i saw a thing recently where it was voted one of the top most painful things to have happen to you, "worse than childbirth" one mom said

Yeah, I got Vicodin on day one, day two I went back and got oxycodone and gabapentin because Vic's didn't do poo poo. Luckily I was 28, caught it early enough and my insurance covered me getting valtrex 3 times a day, so it only lasted about two weeks.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

since she married into money

So we should've been calling him Jared Trump?
:thunk:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

pain is weakness leaving your buttthole

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Baloogan posted:

do not take drugs !!
If you're going to rely on your alcoholism to make us inclined to tolerate your abhorrent sewer rear end, it's not very smart to judge other, better posters for steps they take to manage medical conditions.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

That DICK! posted:

i have a theme song that i imagine donald comes out to, in my head, kind of a throwback rap track with donald trump singing. it'd be hard to explain though. sorry you can't partake

is it this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4R0a2OVH9w

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Is Trump Jrs wife assigned to anything yet? 5/6 of the older kids+spouses are profiting, might as well get her in on it too.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

That DICK! posted:

pain is weakness leaving your buttthole

No that's farts yo

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Weeping Wound posted:

a friend of mine in LA used to sell ecstasy and had this giant candy bowl full of meth rolls from poo poo dealers

the modern take on clove-flavored gumdrops in that no one ever took a single pill from that bowl

*offers drug bowl to you grandmaishly*

children love weird pills :colbert:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
bupe might be good tho if it allows u to sidestep the mandatory drug testing required by pain mgmt, so u could see how the chronic werks on ur chronic pain w/o risk of getting cut off (essentially what a friend did and now only rarely uses rx narcotics for really bad breakthru pain)

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

bill burr was ranting about how its only a matter of time before da mooch started his own podcast

a true prophet for the modern age

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Lmao watch the Debt Ceiling become an Obamacare style problem where a bunch of CHUD motherfuckers try and drive the nation off a cliff because a bunch of supposedly smart people let them get all horny for some apocalyptic poo poo the could never happen but now that we live in Trump reality all the dumb shits are like "WELL WHY NOT!!?!?! I HATE DEBT".

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

GobiasIndustries posted:

Is Trump Jrs wife assigned to anything yet? 5/6 of the older kids+spouses are profiting, might as well get her in on it too.

barron is keeping her on the dl for now, society isnt quite ready to acce

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Iron Crowned posted:

No that's farts yo

farts are when you toot a little extra beauty into the world

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

lorn Wayne posted:

*offers drug bowl to you grandmaishly*

children love weird pills :colbert:

True story my great grandmother gave me a mystery pill when I was really little thinking it was a tic-tac. I took it anyways because it could have been an awesome trip but was probably ibuprophen

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Lmao watch the Debt Ceiling become an Obamacare style problem where a bunch of CHUD motherfuckers try and drive the nation off a cliff because a bunch of supposedly smart people let them get all horny for some apocalyptic poo poo the could never happen but now that we live in Trump reality all the dumb shits are like "WELL WHY NOT!!?!?! I HATE DEBT".

IM THE KING OF DEBT

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

So we should've been calling him Jared Trump?
:thunk:

he came from dumb money just not dumb flashy money

well i mean what is flashy beside the fools gold that is trump

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

President Trump's approval rating dropped 5 percentage points in August to a new low of 32%, according to the latest IBD/TIPP Poll, with 59% saying they disapprove of the job he's doing as president.

Trump lost significant support across the board, but saw big declines among areas of core support, including Republicans, Midwesterners, middle-income families, white men and the high-school educated. The results come in the wake of the Senate's failure to repeal ObamaCare, upheavals in the White House staff, the ongoing investigation into Russian meddling in the election, and the daily beatings administered by the mainstream press.

Among Republicans, for example, Trump's approval rating fell from 83% in July to 71% in August. Trump's already low approval ratings remained relatively unchanged among Democrats (4%) and independents (30%).

In terms of income, Trump lost the most support from those with household incomes between $30,000 and $50,000. Among this group, Trump's approval rating dropped from 40% in July to 27% in August.

Trump's support among white men — the one demographic group who approved of Trump — dropped from 51% in July to 44% in August.

quote:

The public has also grown more concerned about the Russia scandal over the past months.

Of those following the Russia scandal closely, nearly two-thirds (65%) now think that members of his campaign colluded with Russia to help sway the November election. That includes 30% of Republicans and 64% of independents.

This comes after news that Trump's son met with a Russian lawyer and issued misleading statements about the nature of it, and represents a dramatic shift in the public's views about the Russian scandal.

In June, for example, nearly half thought the investigation into Trump's ties with Russia was a "witch hunt," and 57% thought the media had prematurely declared Trump and his allies guilty of collusion.

Now just 31% say special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Trump is illegitimate because there's been no evidence of a crime. Only 37% say that Mueller's probing Trump's past business dealings goes beyond his mandate.

quote:

Worse for Trump, fully 47% of the public now think that talk of impeaching the president is appropriate today, with 50% saying it's premature.

When IBD/TIPP asked this question in June, only 32% thought it was appropriate to talk about impeaching the president, with 65% saying such talk was premature.

quote:

Methodology: The August IBD/TIPP Poll was conducted from July 28-Aug. 5. It includes responses from 904 people nationwide, who were asked questions by live interviewers on cell or landline phones. The poll's margin of error is +/-3.3 percentage points.

For the questions about Russia and impeachment, the sample was limited to the 611 people who said they were following the news about this story closely, resulting in a margin of error of +/- 4 percentage points.

The IBD/TIPP Poll has been credited as being the most accurate poll in the past four presidential elections, and was one of only two that correctly predicted the outcome of the November elections.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Baloogan posted:

do not take drugs !!

alcohol is a drug and it fucks u up real bad when you have a lot of it

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

do it, i've always wanted to never have a good life again as i scrounge for diseased mice to eat.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Nuclearmonkee posted:

its ok though theres only a little over 7 years left though due to time dilation caused by the anti-mattering field it will feel like approximately 7000 years.

the earth has several billion years left but we are gonna nuke it into oblivion so actually 7000 years should be several billion years

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Nuclearmonkee posted:

alcohol is a drug and it fucks u up real bad when you have a lot of it

yeah it owns.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

those sports betting polls that are based on random sea creatures picking the winner are the only polls worth a drat

polls more like pooplls

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/leyawn/status/894700766052708355

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

withdrawal can kill you. not even heroin does that. it owns.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

lorn Wayne posted:

those sports betting polls that are based on random sea creatures picking the winner are the only polls worth a drat

polls more like pooplls

that octopus really knew its futbolll

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

TBeats posted:

the earth has several billion years left but we are gonna nuke it into oblivion so actually 7000 years should be several billion years

The creationists were right.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I've been staring at your avatar for what feels like months and just now realized it's morganna :downs:

I colored it without knowing what it was from

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

VectorSigma posted:

withdrawal can kill you. not even heroin does that. it owns.

not generally, though there have been cases reported due to dehydration, so be careful :ohdear:

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Nothing will improve the way things currently are.
Slime TrainerS

fits my needs posted:

I always thought it was an elephant on its back spinning around drinking a giant beer

Elephants are just big, long-nosed dogs imo

:ocelot:

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

im straight edge i only overdose on water and perhaps sea salt

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

not generally, though there have been cases reported due to dehydration, so be careful :ohdear:

yeah, but quitting heroin in any fashion is safer than continuing to use heroin

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Itzena posted:

Elephants are just big, long-nosed dogs imo

:ocelot:

elephans are so cool that being the emplem of the repooplican party dont even make em uncool

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/packman_jon/status/894400136784302080

:toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Threatening to exile people to southeast asia? Trump is me playing shogun

• Locked thread