Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

hyperhazard posted:

I've met people who honestly believe Africans (you know, the entire continent) sat around in mud huts until white people came along. I don't know about other countries, but world history is poo poo in American schools. You might learn about European wars and stuff like the Silk Road, but African history centers around the slave trade.

:v: Some people still think my country is 100% a hot desert, that we ride donkeys and wear sarapes 24/7. As we are forever stuck in the Hollywood version of our Revolution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

YOU CALL THESE ANTICS THEY ARE SHENANIGANS AT BEST

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Desperado Bones posted:

:v: Some people still think my country is 100% a hot desert, that we ride donkeys and wear sarapes 24/7. As we are forever stuck in the Hollywood version of our Revolution.

Didn't know we had any Irishmen posting here

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Paddy Garcia.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Seems like some people of Asian descent are mad about being left out of the new white nationalism movement

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Mods, name change me to The Honoraryan Aryan

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Jerry Cotton posted:

What show is it about anyway?

My first guess, honestly, was The Simpsons, as there are no "white" people and they regularly sit on a couch.

TheKennedys posted:

The other day I had an extended semi-argument with a friend of mine while very high and watching Camp Camp about why the earth is not actually flat, Jared, no, that's loving retarded, yes I know you know it's loving retarded, so stop with the BUT WHAT IF, idc how high you are

He's a conspiracy theorist in the "well wouldn't it be awesome if the earth actually was hollow and that's where Hell was" sort of way, that is to say, someone with too many drugs and too much free time. If pressed he will eventually admit he doesn't actually believe the particularly stupid stuff, he just likes thinking about it.

If dude is serious :sever: because you don't need that kind of negativity

I saw an argument a while back that the flat earth thing could be a satire about misogyny and racism. Something like "you, white person, don't believe racism exists, despite many people saying that they've experienced it, because you haven't witnessed it with your own eyes? That's as dumb as saying the earth is flat because you haven't personally been to space." It's a stretch, but it's possible some people like that B.O.B. guy are doing that. Regardless, I assume the majority of flat earthers are trolls of some flavor or other.

hyperhazard posted:

I've met people who honestly believe Africans (you know, the entire continent) sat around in mud huts until white people came along. I don't know about other countries, but world history is poo poo in American schools. You might learn about European wars and stuff like the Silk Road, but African history centers around the slave trade.

There's a ton of Egypt stuff, but not as much about Sub-Saharan Africa. We definitely learned about the Gold-Salt trade, though.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Jurgan posted:

I saw an argument a while back that the flat earth thing could be a satire about misogyny and racism. Something like "you, white person, don't believe racism exists, despite many people saying that they've experienced it, because you haven't witnessed it with your own eyes? That's as dumb as saying the earth is flat because you haven't personally been to space." It's a stretch, but it's possible some people like that B.O.B. guy are doing that. Regardless, I assume the majority of flat earthers are trolls of some flavor or other.

Have you seen the argument that Flat Earth is 5000 ironic memelords trolling 100 idiot true believers and 1 Tila Tequila?

Cause that's what it is.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Bombadilillo posted:

Have you seen the argument that Flat Earth is 5000 ironic memelords trolling 100 idiot true believers and 1 Tila Tequila?

Cause that's what it is.

That's how the_donald got started too and then all those people irony poisoned themselves into true believers.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Bombadilillo posted:

Cause that's what it is.
Don't be absurd. The internet is all about sincerity.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Jurgan posted:

My first guess, honestly, was The Simpsons, as there are no "white" people and they regularly sit on a couch.

It's about Rick and Morty, on a video of an interview after an episode screening. The couch isn't in the show. Two voice actors and the woman who wrote the episode are on it. The host is a black woman. And clearly women shouldn't be able to write or host a show or do loving anything, especially if they're not white.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet
It Came From Facebook!

The setup:

The immediate mansplaining:

The only person I know in this conversation is Olive Yu, but I want to buy Clara Fication a beer for pulling no punches

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

TheKennedys posted:

It Came From Facebook!

The setup:

The only person I know in this conversation is Olive Yu, but I want to buy Clara Fication a beer for pulling no punches

I loved Clara's reaction. Which is mine as well.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

Desperado Bones posted:

I loved Clara's reaction. Which is mine as well.

Yeah, it would have been my kneejerk comment but she beat me to it :v:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Save that for whenever you have to explain someone what mainsplaining is because that's the Platonic ideal of it

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

"Training your pectoral ligaments" bro if you're gonna be a condescending fuckwad to a woman about her own body maybe check yourself before you go and look stupid pretending to know things.

There's no such thing as pectoral ligaments. Ligaments are dense fibrous connective tissue that connect bones to other bones. You can't train them. They're not supposed to move. gently caress outta here with that. Don't say poo poo if you don't know poo poo.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

there wolf posted:

As racial slurs go, that one is pretty context dependent. But you could always just call yourself The Racoon instead.

Sure, but that just leads to awkward moments like joining the mafia.
(Don't know if bare-chested man telling jokes counts as :nws: but just in case)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paG1-lPtIXA

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Bertrand Hustle posted:

"Training your pectoral ligaments" bro if you're gonna be a condescending fuckwad to a woman about her own body maybe check yourself before you go and look stupid pretending to know things.

There's no such thing as pectoral ligaments. Ligaments are dense fibrous connective tissue that connect bones to other bones. You can't train them. They're not supposed to move. gently caress outta here with that. Don't say poo poo if you don't know poo poo.

But then they can't blame women for having saggy tits!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Reminds me of that :stonk: thread about that goon who wanted to start up a video sharing site to train women how to flex their vaginas

Because he was an expert, you see

And not for any transparently selfish reasons, no sir

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Oh. My god. That is the absolute stupidest thing I've ever seen anyone say about boobs.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Picnic Princess posted:

Oh. My god. That is the absolute stupidest thing I've ever seen anyone say about boobs.

http://biblehub.com/songs/8-8.htm

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Song of Solomon, Chapter 8 posted:

http://biblehub.com/songs/8-8.htm

8 We have a little sister, and she hath no breasts: what shall we do for our sister in the day when she shall be spoken for?

9 If she be a wall, we will build upon her a palace of silver: and if she be a door, we will inclose her with boards of cedar.

10 I am a wall, and my breasts like towers: then was I in his eyes as one that found favour.

Song of Solomon is the weirdest book in the Bible and I'm including John of Patmos' shroom-induced delirium in that statement.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

poly and open-minded posted:

fun fact: the ethnic slur for americans in general is yankee, which I always sort of found funny

This is actually a vicious loving slur to let loose on an American, but only if theyre from south of the mason dixon line.
Try it out, its good times. :)

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

easily train your children to become S&M freaks with an oedipus complex

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

zoux posted:

Save that for whenever you have to explain someone what mainsplaining is because that's the Platonic ideal of it

I've had to explain what the terms "manspreading" and "mansplaining" were to my sister.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Slugnoid posted:

easily train your children to become S&M freaks with an oedipus complex

Don't kinkshame!

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
[quote="“Six-Of-Hearts”" post="“475129961”"]
This is actually a vicious loving slur to let loose on an American, but only if theyre from south of the mason dixon line.
[/quote]

Can we really count a slur that isn’t accurate for the region? They were separate countries. For a little while.

It’s practically like calling a Korean Chinese.

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Banging with all due hardness.

TheKennedys posted:

It Came From Facebook!

The setup:

A new friend I have on Facebook constantly posts about how she hates something about men in pop culture or in real life and there is always at least one dude who tries to explain why she's wrong, as if to illustrate the point. It is fascinating and illuminating and aggravating and disheartening all at the same time.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Krispy Kareem posted:

It’s practically like calling a Korean Chinese.

And they do NOT appreciate this.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Desperado Bones posted:

I live in Hawaii, you know part of America, and get people who genuinely think we all just live in grass huts and wear grass skirts all of the time. I've had people ask me how our computers work if we don't have electricity! Like, sincere questions even.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Nuebot posted:

I live in Hawaii, you know part of America, and get people who genuinely think we all just live in grass huts and wear grass skirts all of the time. I've had people ask me how our computers work if we don't have electricity! Like, sincere questions even.

Maybe they are loving with you in revenge for island time.

You bastard.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
:nws:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/250441661711122432/344271474603065345/tumblr_inline_oubr9oR7x31sh0z3u_540.jpg
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/250441661711122432/344271032753979404/Screenshot_20170807-170841.jpg
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/250441661711122432/344271846386171907/Screenshot_20170807-171307.jpg
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/250441661711122432/344272168496136192/Screenshot_20170807-171427.jpg

Bismuth has a new favorite as of 00:23 on Aug 9, 2017

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I'm very confused

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

oldpainless posted:

I'm very confused

More like oldclueless

Crust First
May 1, 2013

Wrong lads.

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

This is true, I met someone from the southern US who moved to the UK and was quite unhappy being referred to as a "yank"; being lumped in with northerners is an act of aggression, apparently!

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

oldpainless posted:

I'm very confused

"Yes those are helicopters holding up her titties ;D"

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Idiots on Social Media: Yes those are helicopters holding up her titties

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
I think mom-plane has a front-rear end. Or a belly-button on her spine.

Techno Remix
Feb 13, 2012

"Fuel me up, captin."

I shouldn't be surprised by plane fetish, but I am indeed surprised by plane fetish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

timma85
Feb 13, 2006
I'm kind of interested in the anatomy of a plane pussy. Like are there passengers in it? How does it lubricate itself? Finally the most important question, do planes have to shave their pubes?

E: just realized it's actually called a plussy.