Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

any of these would make an excellent thread title.

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

I'm partial to "Eight Pounds of Meat!"

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

I'm sad this isn't a real thing I can buy

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Jose Valasquez posted:

I'm sad this isn't a real thing I can buy

You sorta can

https://www.amazon.com/Hot-Homestead-Joke-Novelty-GIFT/dp/B01AH12HAM

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

ooh I'm gonna buy one of these and then give people a nice smoked meat/cheese gift box inside it. the ones that come with fancy mustards and crackers and stuff

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Meathouse blueprints would be such a good username.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Randaconda posted:

wtf is danger mouse

loving millennials

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

I'm really feeling Meat House Blueprints myself

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
The German-dubbed Danger Mouse this goon grew up with had the best villain name ever: Baron Ekel von Etzmolch. But that is all I remember. Also I like the meat homestead, thank you.

budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

According to my research,
these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I'm a big fan of the meat canoe.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Still one of the best goddamn threads on these forums

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Fister Roboto posted:

I'm a big fan of the meat canoe.
_____/

:same:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I had a Danger Mouse book when I was a kid back in the 80s. I seemed really bizarre and otherwordly to me because it was nothing like any other media I was exposed to. Hard to explain but I caught a distinct difference in the language and setting. Turns out it was just my one exposure to British media in North America and as a 5 year old idiot it can be quite jarring.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Picnic Princess posted:

I had a Danger Mouse book when I was a kid back in the 80s. I seemed really bizarre and otherwordly to me because it was nothing like any other media I was exposed to. Hard to explain but I caught a distinct difference in the language and setting. Turns out it was just my one exposure to British media in North America and as a 5 year old idiot it can be quite jarring.

Could’ve been worse, your first exposure could’ve been Jimmy Savile

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Bobby Digital posted:

Could’ve been worse, your first exposure could’ve been Jimmy Savile

Jimmy Savile was his first insposure.

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Picnic Princess posted:

Along with Danger Mouse and Bananaman, what I remember from Nickelodeon as a really young kid was this, it still gets stuck in my head randomly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bETCusT5kNM

Dave Syndrome
Jan 11, 2007
Look, Bernard. Bernard, look. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Bernard! Bernard. Bernard. Look, Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard! Look! Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Look, Bernard! Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Bern

TotalLossBrain posted:

The German-dubbed Danger Mouse this goon grew up with had the best villain name ever: Baron Ekel von Etzmolch. But that is all I remember. Also I like the meat homestead, thank you.

I agree, with words meaning "disgust" and "newt" in there it's much more sleazy than "Silas Greenback". Also kudos to whoever renamed Penfold as "Lübke", which for every German immediately evokes this bumbling politician: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_L%C3%BCbke

Oh right, funny picture. Hang on. Oh. let's keep it German, why don't we? It's not the wurst thing to ever happen.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
:stare:

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.
Only just now thought to visit wurstblog.de and...

Ya, so it's basically Liartown, USA, except all about meat and sausage.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

DiggityDoink posted:

Along with Danger Mouse and Bananaman, what I remember from Nickelodeon as a really young kid was this, it still gets stuck in my head randomly.

Oh man I totally grew up with NFB animations because I'm Canadian and when I was growing up I had 3 channels, one of them was CBC and they played this and a poo poo ton of other odd animations every single day on TV multiple times. There's so many of these which are now the most amazing cultural artifacts and I love them all :3:

But no really. it's super cool that this was created through a Canadian government funded arts project then ended up on Nickelodeon like a decade later.

SulfurMonoxideCute has a new favorite as of 08:56 on Aug 8, 2017

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
If the thread title is getting changed I wanna ask where "hosed with Fruit Nutrients" came from.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Vitamin D is important for bone development!

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Edit: yeah, that

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

DiggityDoink posted:

This randomly reminds me: check out The Boy Who Saw the Iceberg by Paul Driessen. Gut wrenching stuff.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

How long has that been the title?

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007
A few months now at least. Give us something refreshing please.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Sir Azrael
Jan 14, 2004

Locked, cocked, and polygonally rifled... This creature fears nothing.

GoodyTwoShoes posted:

I have that book. That scene actually occurs, which is unusual in fantasy paperback art.

What book?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Who is this?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
ghostface killah, a somewhat famous rapper

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

That's David Mitchell author of Cloud Atlas.

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

Ak Gara posted:

Who is this?

It's a stock photo of a man advertising shoes that have compartments for meat

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ak Gara posted:

Who is this?

"The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Ak Gara posted:

Who is this?

an old florida racist

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Not gonna lie, I'd eat the Buletto. Tender, juicy meatball in a crispy waffle cone actually sounds great.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

I'd want Parmesan or something in the cone I think, and not sweet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I don't remember this episode of King of the Hill