Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

trump may stand around with his dick in his hand long enough for russia, iran and assad to crush isis and a shitton of civillians but thats about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
I hope the kurds come out all right, after its done.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

when i say "gently caress rural whites" i mean "gently caress rural whites" not "gently caress poor people" and especially not "gently caress poor minorities"

why some white leftists go out of their way to elevate the beleaguered poor working white man to the detriment of poc leftists going "nah gently caress whitey" i dun--actually i do know its b/c whiteness is a curse

lol imagine building up this weird excuse/argument in ur mind palace just to defend a lil escapism

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

when i say "gently caress rural whites" i mean "gently caress rural whites" not "gently caress poor people" and especially not "gently caress poor minorities"

why some white leftists go out of their way to elevate the beleaguered poor working white man to the detriment of poc leftists going "nah gently caress whitey" i dun--actually i do know its b/c whiteness is a curse

youre a moron

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Al! posted:

i guess thats true since gently caress em theyre welfare queens anyway is the other side of the dem party strategy coin in areas where heads doesnt work

while i don't doubt that for one second i can only speak of my experiences where some random concerned-citizenesque coastal lib shithead tries to tell me how rural areas were at fault and not, you know, everything to do with hillary and her campaign being an utter trainwreck at a clown college.

you have to forgive me as all those arguments tend to blur together after a while.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

rudatron posted:

I hope the kurds come out all right, after its done.

kurdish history says otherwise

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

sitting back and lolling as white people decimate themselves w/ prescription opioids that few doctors deigned to prescribe to me and other blacks because we feel less pain or something

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ah not just a moron, also a terrible person

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

oh yeah i forgot to post this joke i thought of earlier

Everyone loves Kamala Harris, the ex-DA who's extremely progressive!

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i didnt spend a long time refining it but i think it has potential

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Frijolero posted:

Mosul is done, Raqqa will be retaken shortly.

ISIS may continue as an underground org. but the "caliphate" might not survive the year let alone Trump's first term.

It going underground's not going to stop attacks though.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

idk having seen friends and family destroyed from opiate addiction i really cant comprehend the amount of hateful broken brain you have to have to "lol" at it in any way, but i def dont want to post with those people here in an otherwise good forum

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Majorian posted:

It going underground's not going to stop attacks though.

"Terrorist" attacks will exist forever unless the West gets the gently caress out of the ME.

However, the fall of Raqqa (could be as soon as this month) will spell the end of ISIL. Trump will declare victory over ISIL by the end of the year.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Frijolero posted:

"Terrorist" attacks will exist forever unless the West gets the gently caress out of the ME.

However, the fall of Raqqa (could be as soon as this month) will spell the end of ISIL. Trump will declare victory over ISIL by the end of the year.

He can declare victory all he wants, but as we've seen, Raqqa and "ISIS leadership" are pretty ancillary to how attacks are carried out. This isn't al-Qaeda; killing the leaders isn't really going to slow them down in the slightest.

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

'mission accomplished'

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

UHD posted:

'mission accomplished'

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
You guys should check these pro-tier probe reasons from newest IK squizzle.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

loquacius posted:

why would you attempt to contact Bernie Sanders and demand he reject all criticism of someone

I do not understand these people's fixations

for all the Suck Zone gets mad about Chelsea Clinton, to my knowledge none of us are @ing her demanding she disavow Jen Kirkman
Cult of personality expects the personality of an assumed opposing cult to be responsible for the cult, but do not expect their cult to be burdened on their personality.

It's a sickness.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

no its not. i AM lolling at the 180 turn around re:drug addiction when its photogenic white people getting addicted and the resulting media coverage and govt policies addressing said white people while i wonder how much of that will trickle down on me and mine like glorious golden piss

so yeah for now bring on the white cheerleader drug death rallies maga

"It's 1984, and LOL, AIDS is only a white gay person problem, so honestly, I'm just laughing at all the whitey death."

This is what you sound like.

Yudo
May 15, 2003

I, for one, blame Jill Stein.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Raskolnikov38 posted:

cosmic brain: all people are trash

Yinlock posted:

universal brain: 420 smoke weed everyday

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

i had typed in "nor am i the guy who stayed home because i dont have enough skin in the game to care about the crazy racists who want to build a wal lto keep rapist mexicans out" but im on my phone and i am making GBS threads and had other priorities
The only winning solution for them was to not vote for any of the major two candidates because they're both crazy racists.

Quit monolithising and espousing bigotry.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6_x7lrfx5A

ThndrShk2k has issued a correction as of 07:22 on Aug 8, 2017

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Vox Nihili posted:

hillary's friends are so wise...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/henry-kissinger-isis-iranian-radical-empire-middle-east-a7881541.html

Henry Kissinger has warned that destroying Isis could lead to an “Iranian radical empire”.

The former diplomat has suggested that once Isis is defeated, if Iran occupies the free territory, the result could lead to the emergence of a new empire.

The 94-year-old, who was the Secretary of State under President Richard Nixon, also spoke about the complications of taking sides in Middle Eastern conflicts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domino_theory

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
our good friend and wisest wise man henry kissinger

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
henry kissinger is my friend

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Darkman Fanpage posted:

our good friend and wisest wise man henry kissinger

94 years old and still horny for war crimes

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

"Once you’ve been to Cambodia, you’ll never stop wanting to beat Henry Kissinger to death with your bare hands. You will never again be able to open a newspaper and read about that treacherous, prevaricating, murderous scumbag sitting down for a nice chat with Charlie Rose or attending some black-tie affair for a new glossy magazine without choking. Witness what Henry did in Cambodia - the fruits of his genius for statesmanship - and you will never understand why he’s not sitting in the dock at the Hague next to Milosevic. While Henry continues to nibble nori rolls and remaki at A-list parties, Cambodia, the neutral nation he secretly and illegally bombed, invaded, undermined, and then threw to the dogs, is still trying to raise itself up on its one remaining leg.”

― Anthony Bourdain

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Baloogan posted:

if that one idiot doing a gimmick as lindsay graham is allowed to post how come you arent allowed to post as henry?

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Darkman Fanpage posted:

if that one idiot doing a gimmick as lindsay graham is allowed to post how come you arent allowed to post as henry?

Lindsay O Graham is a good poster despite the gimmick.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Given the state of our reality, I'm still open to the possibility that he is actually Lindsey Graham.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Raskolnikov38 posted:

gently caress that, the oblivion following death is terrifying

was the oblivion before you were born terrifying?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Raskolnikov38 posted:

gently caress that, the oblivion following death is terrifying

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Baloogan posted:

Hello, mr baghdadi, i heard you were dead

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Dr. Kissinger's gimmick died gloriously telling shinji he was a cuck on blessed brexit day

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
It's rather ironic when racist people get mad at other racists for being racist

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Maybe everyone is racist

makes u think :thunk:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

steinrokkan posted:

was the oblivion before you were born terrifying?

the game came out after he was born dude

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 196 days!

Yinlock posted:

the game came out after he was born dude

the afterlife is only oblivion for bad people

good people get morrowind or skyrim

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

skyrim is more like an unending purgatory

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Probably Magic posted:

"It's 1984, and LOL, AIDS is only a white gay person problem, so honestly, I'm just laughing at all the whitey death."

This is what you sound like.

When it was crack or when heroin was seen as an inner city/black problem we got incarcerated. Now that it's white people im obligated to spill tears? Lol nah. They're gonna get all the help in the world because white people can't fail only be failed, and especially failed by evil bigoted poc who are laughing over the obviously racialized reaponse.

Paraphrasing one goon: lol that me lolling about white people killing themselves is killing them.

I'm done tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

dang chuck schumer has seen better days before the earth swallowed him up

oh well :geno: :shrug:

l'appel du vide~

• Locked thread