Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Even with trump giving generals free reign, i dont think theyll nuke without an explicit order and trump will never do that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
if we're at the point of earnestly discussion whether trump is enough of an insane narcissist to actually nuke someone, we're p hosed imo

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

this is the end, isn't it?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

zen death robot posted:

I wasn't spelling with the original Cyrillic font so I just Americanized it

in that case it should be Czar Bomb

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Kazak_Hstan posted:

if we're at the point of earnestly discussion whether trump is enough of an insane narcissist to actually nuke someone, we're p hosed imo

we've had this discussion on and off for ages since he was elected

i recall posters saying he'd have nuked someone by day 50 or w/e

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

like our Drug Czar! which we probably don't even have at the moment

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

2DCAT posted:

for gently caress's sake

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

cams posted:

mm i love privileged accelerationists that have never been faced with consequences in their lives

Just because im a privileged accelerationist doesn't mean my tongue doesn't ever rest in my cheek, cams

I dont think Nixon nuking the race he hated most that day while guzzling bourbon would actually result in better outcomes on average

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/mtaibbi/status/895030773371330560

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Relevant Tangent posted:

Gaming rig and whatever the latest Nintendo is, basically as good as it gets videogame wise.

yeah thinkin of dumpin my ps4 once i beat horizon since we're never getting another infamous game

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Yinlock posted:

for gently caress's sake

yeah the end comes a bit later sheesh

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
slow news day

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

secretary of defense "mad dog" matthis: mr. president you have to tell me the secret codes in order to initiate the nuclear strike

trump: one one one one...poo poo let me start over

*repeats for 15 minutes until trump gets bored and leaves room to tweet*

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

2DCAT posted:

Aren't you the one who would tell us?

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Regular Nintendo posted:

yeah thinkin of dumpin my ps4 once i beat horizon since we're never getting another infamous game

pee five and uncharted are good too

also redbox sometimes

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Oiled and Ready posted:

Just because im a privileged accelerationist doesn't mean my tongue doesn't ever rest in my cheek, cams

I dont think Nixon nuking the race he hated most that day while guzzling bourbon would actually result in better outcomes on average
talk about how 9/11 was an inside job

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

ArmZ posted:

Mattis is not going to concur in a first strike. trump would have to fire him and appoint a new secdef

or he can just do it and probabkynhave it happen anyway since the nuke force of this country is made up of drug addicted evangelicals and when the gently caress has he ever suffered a conciquince for anything?

I mean he's not gonna do it cause he's a fat bitch but still

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

The Nastier Nate posted:

Everyone here saying "oh they won't let Trump actually launch the nukes, he's just fat and dumb" needs to step back and take a look at whose in charge of our government. And I don't just mean Trump. McMaster and Mattis are begging trump to send in more Troops and he's actually resisting. We're been on borrowed time for a while now.

Things got hosed up after WW2. Peace, a middle class, poor people not being abused, these were all flukes that resulted from most things being blown up.

We aren't on borrowed time, we are reverting to the normal state of human kind. Which is vicious, brutal, unequal, and violent as hell. The fluke is being undone and was never going to last.

It's just kinda comical the amount of stupidity that's involved in all this.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 days!

2DCAT posted:

You could have saved the planet by bludgeoning the TRUNP in person before poo poo went pear-shaped

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

2DCAT posted:

https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/895018870389563392

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Epic High Five posted:

in that case it should be Czar Bomb

i disagree

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Epic High Five posted:

I'm pretty sure it just brute forces its way wherever it pleases. Here's the biggest one on the chart

fake news

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
You're all gonna be shocked by McCains comment!!,!
https://twitter.com/frankthorp/status/895031438546018304

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

it's one thing to be incinerated by nuclear hellfire, but jesus, to have it happen because donald trump is president. hoo boy. that is embarrassing.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

I'm pretty sure it just brute forces its way wherever it pleases. Here's the biggest one on the chart

LOL, imagining Trump nukes North Korea and the nuclear fallout blows South and kills everyone in Seoul slowly and painfully making the North Koreans who died quickly the lucky ones.

Somebody please tell them this scenario can't happen.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/gregorykorte/status/895022769737519104

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
this is the end of the world as we know it, this is the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
BTW, in Breath of the Wild if you set grass on fire it creates an updraft that you can ride with your hang glider.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
guys you're not going to die north korea doesnt have nukes that can reach the US it's the koreans on the peninsula itself who are gonna die bigtime.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Reminder that this is the president who said ships were headed towards North Korea when they were actually headed in the opposite direction

Then again, reminder that NK nukes would kill blue state libs and guarantee Trump reelection

welp

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

D1E posted:

Aren't you the one who would tell us?

I protect against chaos, rather than cause it lol :negative:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

this is more important than the nuke whinging

https://twitter.com/aphyr/status/894211417561341952

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

A Handed Missus posted:

no Kim like Kim Il Sung tho :rip: and pbuh

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Al-Saqr posted:

guys you're not going to die north korea doesnt have nukes that can reach the US it's the koreans on the peninsula itself who are gonna die bigtime.

you don't understand, trump was hugging himself

there can be no firmer proof that he is 100% serious and definitely not just a big baby

rawrr
Jul 28, 2007
OTOH I wouldn't know what to feel if NK were instead developing precision strike missiles that destroy with pinpoint precision, Trump properties

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

radical meme posted:

I know but, it's still a national poll, right? From stories I've seen, Trump is still polling really, really well in those rust belt, coal country places that won the election for him. The point being, no one should assume that his job approval ratings translate into votes against Trump or the GOP.

You really couldn't get a slimmer victory than Trump's 2016 victory. You lose a percentage point or two and you're done.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

2DCAT posted:

I protect against chaos, rather than cause it lol :negative:

i am chaos

you are unprotected

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Release the nukes you fat bitch

• Locked thread