Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

A few weeks ago on some stream Rorie let everyone know his landlord doesn't like having him around her dogs and he doesn't know why. Is it really a mystery tho Rorie?

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

A few weeks ago on some stream Rorie let everyone know his landlord doesn't like having him around her dogs and he doesn't know why. Is it really a mystery tho Rorie?

lmfao

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lots of weird random little ticks, unable to pick up on social queues. I don't like playing arm chair psychologist but I think Rorie may be suffering from a touch of the tism.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

AnElegantPeacock posted:

Lots of weird random little ticks, unable to pick up on social queues. I don't like playing arm chair psychologist but I think Rorie may be suffering from a touch of the tism.

gently caress you

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

AnElegantPeacock posted:

gently caress you

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

AnElegantPeacock posted:

The joke was that Rorie fucks dogs but you had to go and ruin it

Hitler B. Natural
Feb 11, 2014

AnElegantPeacock posted:

you mean he might be a oval office, but he's not a loving oval office?

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
https://twitter.com/VinnyCaravella/status/893279136717840384

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Everyone on Twitter apparently hates former GB intern Babylonian now and no one will say why. Twitter is so great for passive aggressive comments that don't say anything.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Twitter was always bad

Koobes
Nov 6, 2012

I hope Dave Langzone is the sole survivor of the entire X-Com play

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8qK6oHOf14

This is incredible. Dan's absolute glee throughout is wonderful.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

man nurse posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8qK6oHOf14

This is incredible. Dan's absolute glee throughout is wonderful.

god bless mdickie

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
https://twitter.com/DanRyckert/status/894933434275172352

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

https://twitter.com/weirdbonk/status/894943169833553920

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory

hahaha

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I like Dan but I don't like his stupid loving rear end in a top hat gimmick that everyone falls over themselves to force a laugh at. Very grateful for Beast crew attempting to stop that poo poo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I like Dan but I don't like his stupid loving rear end in a top hat gimmick that everyone falls over themselves to force a laugh at. Very grateful for Beast crew attempting to stop that poo poo

I forget which QL it was recently but Dan started doing this and Vinny stopped the video essentially and made Dan fess up that he was lying and it was awesome

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I'd like for Dan to go back to putting weird poo poo in nacho cheese instead of pretending to be an idiot

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I am extremely happy that they just started calling him a disgusting dumbass instead of playing along.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
Dan's wife seems pretty cool

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Kinda weird that she wants to be married to a professional idiot

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Man this kingdom hearts series is already abysmal, and it's a shame because I think ben is trying but boy nobody in the west coast office even pretends to give a poo poo about anything anymore

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

In Training posted:

Man this kingdom hearts series is already abysmal, and it's a shame because I think ben is trying but boy nobody in the west coast office even pretends to give a poo poo about anything anymore

A kingdom hearts endurance run should be really cool because it's a hecka odd series with a lot of stuff going on.

I'm bummed. I think if anybody it should have been a Ben/Jason series instead of rotating around the office.

Sharkopath fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Aug 9, 2017

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lmao Jeff is just on his phone the entire time

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

In Training posted:

I forget which QL it was recently but Dan started doing this and Vinny stopped the video essentially and made Dan fess up that he was lying and it was awesome

I think it was the Serial Cleaner one. It's the only one I've watched lately and I remember that happening in it

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

In Training posted:

youll be happy to learn that the next one is ben and rorie

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

absolutely anything posted:

:sadpeanut:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

gah!

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

:yikes:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/unastrike/status/895117262092292097

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

In Training posted:

i need to see this, i don't usually watch GBEast stuff

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

mp5 posted:

i need to see this, i don't usually watch GBEast stuff

wtf

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

i know

i just really like jeff's solo stuff more than anything else, i've never really given East much of a chance because I was so totally over watching Dan

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

mp5 posted:

i know

i just really like jeff's solo stuff more than anything else, i've never really given East much of a chance because I was so totally over watching Dan

The Austin goldenage is over but Vinny ia still top tier. Abby is good on the podcast, dunno how she is in video content though.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

She's really good and Steal My Sunshine is the first series since ...probably the kerbal videos that I look forward to every week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

In Training posted:

She's really good and Steal My Sunshine is the first series since ...probably the kerbal videos that I look forward to every week

yeah. basically once vinny stopped letting dan get fully away with his idiot schtick east has gotten really good. anyone who needs a good entryway to east stuff should listen to that one beastcast that alex wasn't there for