Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

September's a fine month for a war.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

My reason for staying healthy and alive is so that I can be alive when all this is declassified

It will be the last book I read

my last words?

TTRRRUUUUUMMMPPP!!!!

me to triple sulk on my death bed:

"good morning. you were right.... trump....."

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i guarantee you trump had no idea he was maybe making a nuke thread and is super surprised now

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

jfc if you're gonna draw furry art learn to draw proportions

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

prefect posted:

He went to fancy private schools in Switzerland -- I doubt he believes the propaganda.

Trump went to nice schools thing and genuinely believes in prosperity gospel and countless conspiracies, the wealthy having good education means nothing.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

euphronius posted:

he was not democratically elected

he was constitutionally elected

please don't quote deadgoon, sooner or later he'll stop posting and until then reading his posts once is enough

anime tupac
Oct 25, 2010

stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Nonsense posted:

September's a fine month for a war.

it's my birthday :smith:

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

trump does not believe in prosperity gospel

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

sexpig by night posted:

Trump went to nice schools thing and genuinely believes in prosperity gospel and countless conspiracies, the wealthy having good education means nothing.

His Klan father sent him to military school so he wouldn't have to deal with him. I don't think that's the same level.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Samurai Sanders posted:

I wake up and everyone's talking about Trump's stupid poo poo words like they are going to have some follow-through? Why?

I mean, the first article I read said that he might say something that commits the US to action? Yeah, if it was someone who ever did what they said they were going to.

because this time it's different

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

dats me rn (im guam)

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

owns

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

euphronius posted:

trump does not believe in prosperity gospel

he literally does, it's the more modern boring version of "GOD HAS TAKEN THE MONEY FROM THE IMPURE" puritan stuff but the person he calls his spiritual advisory person from even before he got political is straight up one of those

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

it's interesting though that constitutional republican democracy produced a leader as qualified as a family run dictatorship

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

zen death robot posted:

the blinding searing light of juche

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

That DICK! posted:

C-SPAM: The goblins nest › TRUMP200: here today guam tomorrow lol

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

sexpig by night posted:

he literally does, it's the more modern boring version of "GOD HAS TAKEN THE MONEY FROM THE IMPURE" puritan stuff but the person he calls his spiritual advisory person from even before he got political is straight up one of those

he's not religioius beyond the worship of TRUMP and he doesn't even fake it very well lol

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

hey, nice poo poo

euphronius posted:

it's interesting though that constitutional republican democracy produced a leader as qualified as a family run dictatorship

yea but ours is better because...something...

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

if anyone wants to have pre-apocalypse sex with me

nows the time

strike while the iron is hot

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Just get it over with already I wanna start the apocalypse

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

That DICK! posted:

here today guam tomorrow lol

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

sexpig by night posted:

no

he doesn't have a spiritual advisor lol

what are you talking about that's all pr for rubes

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Nuclearmonkee posted:

he's not religioius beyond the worship of TRUMP and he doesn't even fake it very well lol

I don't think 'not religious in daily life' and 'genuinely believes wealth flows to the worthy and poverty is a moral failing' are conflicting ideals?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Zyla posted:

nows the time

no thanks, i prefer to go out jacking it

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Zyla posted:

nows the time

wtf im not going to gently caress iron are u a robot

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Has someone nuked Guam yet?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Donald trumps spiritual advisor lol

lol !!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Relevant Tangent posted:

please don't quote deadgoon, sooner or later he'll stop posting and until then reading his posts once is enough

this is wrong on so many levels

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Just drop the bomb already so I die respectably from nuclear fire instead of throwing up in my own mouth while asleep.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
trump's current theme song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwL-XDouYx0

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

hey remember the weekly bible study that is kept in the WH where biblical figures are constantly compared to trump's 'kampf'?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

sexpig by night posted:

Yea I'm not gonna go all korean tankie here but at least Il-Sung had a cohesive, if horrible, plan for his people Jong-Il didn't get dad's vision but he at least wanted to maintain the status quo of 'I have nice things and no troops beating my door in'. Jong-Un probably thinks the only thing keeping China and all from giving him more nice things is those traitorous generals and advisers who don't respect his power and that's...not good!

third generation always fucks up the family business

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
'there's no way a wealthy white guy who inherited all his money and seems to take genuine pleasure in taking money from others could actually believe in the super common American belief that came from prosperity gospel stuff saying that poverty is a personal and moral failing and ergo wealth is a sign of positive qualities. That's just a thing the dumb poor people who rub oil on dollar bills and mail them to megachurches believe!'

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

euphronius posted:

has he mentioned the terrorism against the mosque

it's not terrorism if you do it to terrorists
also gorka said it was a false flag
also, there are no lone wolves, that's obama era propaganda

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

here we go again