Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

end boss a giant, ceaselessly sniffling trump head on a cyborg spider.

MAGA MAGA MAGA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

fishing with the fam posted:

Hahahahahaha How The gently caress Is Addiction Real Hahahaha Youths Just Walk Away From The Opioids Like Youths Close Your Mouths Haha

Trumpler the Job Creator

Megaraptor
Dec 10, 2004

Life, uh...finds a way

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

also lmao that america and north korea are having a retard-off; may the fattest, biggest idiot win!!

Since both our Glorious Leaders are the most physically and mentally fit specimens on the planet they should just duke it out in a Thunderdome like RobotJox. My bet is on their hearts giving out from the physical exertion. We can convince Trumpf because he could broadcast it on TrumpyTv. So many views, do you believe this? The most views of anyone, nobody ever got these kinds of views on any- Seinfeld, nothing. Most views.

Also lol at his stupid face

PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010
God damnit I'm supposed to leave for Korea in December. Last time I was there, everyone lost their poo poo over a small AAA/artillery border exchange.

Makes me think of this onion article:
http://www.theonion.com/article/us-military-desperate-to-be-handed-just-one-solid--27770

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat
we are all going to die

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

Soiled Meat
the ash will gather in great heaps across the midwest, fluttering blackly down in the cool winds

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Pretty sure war requires congressional approval.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lol, "rules", "laws"

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

Soiled Meat
we, the last of us, will lay down and hold one another as it blows gently over us. there will be no more words, ever again

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Play posted:

Speaking of rank incompetence, I wonder how likely it is that Trump's "executive order tweet" on transgender people in the military simply continues to be ignored by the armed forces because there is no follow-through from the white house with specific instructions and everyone just pretends like it never happened?

Because I"m kinda thinking that's how it's gonna go down lol

as if the entirety of his administration isn't gonna be just this

trump: "fire ze missiles"

military: "naw. you are le tired"

trump: "i am le tired"

malder
Feb 7, 2005

Grimey Drawer

NotWearingPants posted:

I'm p.sure the North Koreans will welcome us as liberators.

But just in case I'm going to get a Korean girlfriend now in case they become rare.

Medium rare after the fire and fury

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

alphabettitouretti posted:

And that's best case scenario if you discount their nuclear weapons. Reports are saying NK is believed to now have the capacity to fit nuke warheads to their missiles. And the missiles are thought to be capable of reaching mainland US. And they may have as many as 60 nukes.

Wonder if the guys who invented Twitter ever thought it could one day be used to kick off a nuclear war.

Last I saw the claim that the missiles were able to reach the mainland US were made by NK and the evidence pointed to them not actually being capable of that.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/04/are-north-koreas-missile-claims-true-and-what-do-they-signify

quote:

John Schilling, a missile expert at the 38 North thinktank in Washington, estimates it will take until at least 2020 for North Korea to be able to develop an ICBM capable of reaching the US mainland, and another 25 years before it will be able to build one powered by solid fuel.

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

Soiled Meat
the forests will extend tentative fingers towards our emptied cities; when no blades cut them back, they will begin to grow once more

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

lovely Wizard posted:

Basically the whole North Korea conflict will end like this - US does a preemptive strike, NK sends some shells/chemical bombs at Seoul and kill a few hundred to a few thousand south koreans, and then the US sets up a puppet regime and dismantles every military installation they have and adds some US owned ones by the northern borders.

lol at you subtracting china from the equation

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

NotWearingPants posted:

Trump is going to declare war on NK on twitter and all the generals are going to be like wtf? does that count?

He will tweet the words, "ON MY MARK, WE" and the military will scramble

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

Soiled Meat
the subway tunnels will fill with dark rivers. the foundations of the buildings above will redden with rust, and then fail. the last sounds of our civilization will be the roar of stone, the crash of glass, and then nothing. only the dust.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Is this the week that Trump is impeached?

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Megaraptor posted:

Since both our Glorious Leaders are the most physically and mentally fit specimens on the planet they should just duke it out in a Thunderdome like RobotJox. My bet is on their hearts giving out from the physical exertion. We can convince Trumpf because he could broadcast it on TrumpyTv. So many views, do you believe this? The most views of anyone, nobody ever got these kinds of views on any- Seinfeld, nothing. Most views.

Also lol at his stupid face

Really hope someone asks him to spell opioid while on camera.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hannity sitting by the phone waiting for his invite to the situation room

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

chernobyl kinsman posted:

the subway tunnels will fill with dark rivers. the foundations of the buildings above will redden with rust, and then fail. the last sounds of our civilization will be the roar of stone, the crash of glass, and then nothing. only the dust.

Woah check the name post combo on this mofo

Partycat
Oct 25, 2004

Who can discover the true meaning of opiod? Enjoy. But don't, its bad for you. Weak!

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

Regrettable posted:

Last I saw the claim that the missiles were able to reach the mainland US were made by NK and the evidence pointed to them not actually being capable of that.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/04/are-north-koreas-missile-claims-true-and-what-do-they-signify

Yes. But these approval ratings aren't going to raise themselves.

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
gently caress that nuke poo poo is scary as gently caress. It's what gave me the sharpest rush of panic on election night. gently caress that bitch toddler and the pissbabies that voted him in.

Telephones fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Aug 9, 2017

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Alan Smithee posted:

lol at you subtracting china from the equation

china really doesn't want a war but they also really dont want to lose their buffer state because they're..afraid of getting crimeaed i guess

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I'd like to kick Hannity right in the dong

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

Soiled Meat
wolves will come down from the north for the first time in generations, but the invisible fallout sparkling in the air will open sores on their flesh, and their offspring will be born wrong

iloin siitin
Jul 23, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6YMov3fYvs

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

wolves will come down from the north for the first time in generations, but the invisible fallout sparkling in the air will open sores on their flesh, and their offspring will be born wrong

"The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water— the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter." (Rev 8:10–11

lol

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

sounds like opioids to me

bluefenderstrat
Jul 8, 2005
What hath God wrought?

we are all going to die

Witness us!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

china really doesn't want a war but they also really dont want to lose their buffer state because they're..afraid of getting crimeaed i guess

lol you thinking china would get crimaed instead of doing the crimaeing

we will all enter Valhalla shiny and coal

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Trump will actually look like Immortan Joe by the end of his term

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

haljordan posted:

lol that's his best case scenario

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

looking a little mangy today trump, you ok? Better get the spray hair can ready.

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

Sir, this is a Long John Silvers drive thru.

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

Soiled Meat
our radio transmissions will spread into the void of space, carrying our last fears, our dead hopes. in time, in the deeps, they will attenuate, vanishing into the background hum of the insensate cosmos

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
https://twitter.com/BilgeEbiri/status/895006813078401027

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

haljordan posted:

Well he has the same attitude towards women

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
The Trump Administration OR How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love to Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

Crimea fuckin river