Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

passionate dongs posted:

i wanna go to guam chilis

if youre lucky you might be on the same flight as your meal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
"Donald Trump, who doesn’t take kindly to any glimmer that people in his employ are putting their vanity or agenda before his. Just ask Steve Bannon. Or Anthony Scaramucci. They were too big for their britches, and Trump snatched their britches away."

not surprising that bannon would walk around the white house with no pants but i doubt its because trump stole them

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Best Godzilla since, I don't know, Godzilla '54

Hell yeah

Also I just recently got a collection of 13 Toho ones from the 90s to early '00s

Have only been able to watch a few so far but I like them. Destoroyah was rad

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
One thing I remember about visiting Guam, there's a lot of places there where people ignore stoplights. Like, they're required to have them under US regulations or something but people and police(? I don't remember there being actually police I ever saw) just treat them like fancy disco balls that adorn intersections and don't mean poo poo.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Best Godzilla since, I don't know, Godzilla '54

tbh shin godzilla needed more scenes with japanese bureaucracy because that stuff was hilarious

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

It's called today's CSPAM thread and it has everything, DOJ working to purge voters in OH, Google engineers being owned, King of the Hill coming back, AmazonWashingtonPost, and US losing deals in Asia, Trump raining down verbal hellfire and Korea reminding him that they literally have it, Guam being threatened, and Trump voters angry that they have to learn what Guam is, Bannon literally being a Sith lord and Scaramucci fonzi'ing his way into an Italian restaurant in Staten Island, WH not knowing what a firewall is and Trump being given his picture twice a day for a pick me up

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

if youre lucky you might be on the same flight as your meal

wowwwwww

for that dark sarcasm u get a Fagen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m6ejkF-cSk

hellfaucet
Apr 7, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6qbSHKzcmI

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Al! posted:

day crew still panickin up in hurr?????????

need to be packin' up, punchin' out, and lettin' nite crew in :hai:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
my jam

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Intel&Sebastian posted:

One thing I remember about visiting Guam, there's a lot of places there where people ignore stoplights. Like, they're required to have them under US regulations or something but people and police(? I don't remember there being actually police I ever saw) just treat them like fancy disco balls that adorn intersections and don't mean poo poo.

This is quite a good analogy for something, gonna keep it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Internet Webguy posted:

"Donald Trump, who doesn’t take kindly to any glimmer that people in his employ are putting their vanity or agenda before his. Just ask Steve Bannon. Or Anthony Scaramucci. They were too big for their britches, and Trump snatched their britches away."

not surprising that bannon would walk around the white house with no pants but i doubt its because trump stole them

i bet bannon's pelvis looks like he stapled a shag carpet sample over his micropenis

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

day crew still panickin up in hurr?????????

i farted

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I was curious earlier about some posts in this thread that indicated that China and North Korea were something other than BFFs. I think this article pretty well covers the issue and China, although it may be a little annoyed by North Korea, remains it's largest trading partner and greatest ally. There's not a daylight between what North Korea says and does and the policy of China towards the West and the U.S.

If someone has something that indicates otherwise, I'd like to read it.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

triple sulk posted:

this aint a scene

its a god drat arms race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulPgWVC08KI

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Mariana Horchata posted:

wowwwwww

oh does guam have a history of cannibalism or w/e, i was thinking more that everything at that chilis is shipped frozen from the mainland

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
so I just glanced at the news for the first time today and what the gently caress

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

chk out the supergroup Electronic if u never have

it's Bernard Sumner + Johnny loving Marr, but they did lots of collabs with the Pet Shop Boys as well...this is one of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSfjtdnUsls

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Michael Bayleaf posted:

so I just glanced at the news for the first time today and what the gently caress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd1Iz6j4WC0

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Mariana Horchata posted:

saipan is prob the real bad place - esp with all the sweatshops that are technically able to produce garments that say MADE IN USA on them despite exemption from US regs

but of course the werkers arent at fault...its either that or starve

blame capital

thats the saipan stipend ya seen :homebrew: n i k e c a p i t a l

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

the 2014 or whatever godzilla was really good

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Michael Bayleaf posted:

I know, friend. idk what to tell you except the streaming service boom is out of control. Even Disney getting its own one now? geez

and you just KNOW it's gonna be $10 minimum

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Michael Bayleaf posted:

so I just glanced at the news for the first time today and trump

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mariana Horchata posted:

wowwwwww

Oh. I interned at this studio. Before it went under.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

oh does guam have a history of cannibalism or w/e, i was thinking more that everything at that chilis is shipped frozen from the mainland

tbh i dont even kno what u said going by my own interpretation but all options are p fkd up

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme
The further we get into the Trump reign the more twitter pundits seem to align with the cspam mindset.

https://twitter.com/aravosis/status/895065315352092672

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

might as well trump

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Intel&Sebastian posted:

im really glad guam is free from the tyranny of enforced traffic laws

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Hamelekim posted:

The further we get into the Trump reign the more twitter pundits seem to align with the cspam mindset.

https://twitter.com/aravosis/status/895065315352092672
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKqXu-5jw60

Jeb!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lastgirl posted:

thats the saipan stipend ya seen :homebrew: n i k e c a p i t a l

fk nike

Sambas uber alles

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

oddium posted:

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

oddium posted:

Yeah I just watched it again and the parts where they're in the exclusion zone, and then again when they're airdropped into the city where Godzilla and the other things are fighting but it's so smoky you can barely tell where they are, are drat creepy and good.

edit: Something like both of those scenarios could totally happen again, but delivered to us by humans because we're the only real monsters in the world.

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

deadgoon posted:

at times like these im glad we don't have an unhinged, power-hungry lunatic like hillary in charge

lol if you dont think we'd already have 350,000 troops in South Korea at this point if hillary were in charge

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Ramadu posted:

tbh shin godzilla needed more scenes with japanese bureaucracy because that stuff was hilarious

It's actually pretty timely and applicable to right now as it highlights outmoded bureaucracies created in a different time shuffling along at a glacial pace forced to react to a force that is infinitely faster and more adaptable

I am of course referring to Trump tweeting from the can

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Mariana Horchata posted:

tbh i dont even kno what u said going by my own interpretation but all options are p fkd up

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

2014 godzilla's kind of a bland watch but i think it captured the feeling of godzilla as this mythological titan better than any other godzilla film out there

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Chris James 2 posted:

I know, friend. idk what to tell you except the streaming service boom is out of control. Even Disney getting its own one now? geez

and you just KNOW it's gonna be $10 minimum

it's fuckin bullshit, they were just starting to put their new releases like rogue one on netflix and now they're going to remove them all?

also gently caress, it's gonna cost more than cable to get all the streaming services if u want all the content, it's enough to make me consider going back to piracy

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

https://i.imgur.com/A525nPd.mp4

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
lol surviving

Mariana Horchata posted:

fk nike

Sambas uber alles

addy on the dais avin a go w/ yer gear fkn rip