Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Did not recognize Rey at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Did they take this while Oscar Isaac was in the shitter or something?

euphronius posted:

Left is the director right ? Who are the two women to the right of him.

I see Christie and Kennedy as well.

Our right and left not theirs.

Kathleen Kennedy is not in this picture. That's Laura Dern, of Jurassic Park fame.

First to his right is Kelly Marie Tran, who is new in this movie and plays some character named Rose, who is going to be linked to Finn's character. After that is Daisy Ridley.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Yeah now I'm remembering Dern's face from her many close ups in INLAND EMPIRE

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Oscar Isaac is probably busy. That guy is in a lot of things.

How can you not recognize Ridley's smile that just goes straight to your heart? Oh god please marry me Daisy.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

From the way that picture is set up, Finn and rose are a couple, the obvious skywalker family in the middle , and then Phasma with her boyfriend, the Collector

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

euphronius posted:

From the way that picture is set up, Finn and rose are a couple, the obvious skywalker family in the middle , and then Phasma with her boyfriend, the Collector

Or maybe it's because Luke is training Rey in this movie.

UmOk
Aug 3, 2003
Why the hell is Mark Hamill missing in that picture?!!! He is Luk Skywaller!

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

FuturePastNow posted:

shoulda left her character trash compacted imo

They're trying to echo the Boba Fett meme.

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games
Boba Fett accomplished something.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

porfiria posted:

Boba Fett accomplished something.

He accomplished one thing successfully in all three movies he was in. He successfully delivered Han to Jabba. That's it. He was a terrible bounty hunter and a terrible bodyguard.

He's a slightly less competent Philip J Fry.

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

i'm finding this quite easy, i guess in part because i'm a fast type but also because i have a coherent mental model of the world

Razputeen posted:

The films show that the Jedi had become more Science than spirituality, said the man literally drawing a paycheck to make Lucasfilm properties look good, while ignoring that the sole error of the magic monks was trusting a prophecy over their own better judgment

No, their sole error was becoming enforcers for a liberal government.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Ferrinus posted:

No, their sole error was becoming enforcers for a liberal government.

I think there's an argument that the Jedi becoming wedded to a liberal government was an inevitable outcome of a more fundamental flaw, primarily a lack of spiritual faith.

Which is to say, their error was trusting their own better judgment too highly.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.

The MSJ posted:

Oscar Isaac is probably busy. That guy is in a lot of things.

How can you not recognize Ridley's smile that just goes straight to your heart? Oh god please marry me Daisy.

That's all the cast/crew who showed up for the D23 Disney Live Action panel presentation. Looks like they took that picture at some point. Isaac wasn't there for D23.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Teek posted:

That's all the cast/crew who showed up for the D23 Disney Live Action panel presentation. Looks like they took that picture at some point. Isaac wasn't there for D23.

Ah, that makes more sense. If it were for Vanity Fair or something, I'd start getting nervous for Poe's future.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
I would have taken a picture of them too at that panel, but Disney made us seal away our phones.

At least we got to see the Infinity War trailer. :devil:

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Beta Clone Troopers Can't Deal With Alpha B1 Battle Droids #Darksidealpha #Jedibetaknights

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Why is luke pointing at Rey's boob

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 210 days!

got any sevens posted:

Was just going to post this :laugh:

The MSJ posted:

Oh god please marry me Daisy.

bbut sghe's mi waifu :gerty:

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

got any sevens posted:

He's just foreshadowing the big nude hallucination scene in TLJ.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
This is great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddNXFwHDMSY

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
Is there no way to buy a 3d Rogue One blu ray without paying insane resale prices?

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games

Detective No. 27 posted:

He accomplished one thing successfully in all three movies he was in. He successfully delivered Han to Jabba. That's it. He was a terrible bounty hunter and a terrible bodyguard.

He's a slightly less competent Philip J Fry.

He tracked the Millenium Falcon to Bespin IDIOT.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

He tailed a junker car. Big woop.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Detective No. 27 posted:

He tailed a junker car. Big woop.

I mean, that is like 90 percent of what a bounty hunter actually does.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

The deleted scene where Fett tries to convince Han's grandma they're friends and he wants to give him back this video game he borrowed should have been added back in the special editions

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

got any sevens posted:

It's not her boobs, but between them. He's hinting at the premise of the movie: Breasts are the two equally-appealing sides of the Force but we must focus on the cleavage, just as Rey will find balance.

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

The MSJ posted:

It's not her boobs, but between them. He's hinting at the premise of the movie: Breasts are the two equally-appealing sides of the Force but we must focus on the cleavage, just as Rey will find balance.

sounds like our favorite wookieepedia page is going to get a canon tab in december

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Ingmar terdman posted:

sounds like our favorite wookieepedia page is going to get a canon tab in december

I mean, boobs are canon still. Unless it's now canon that women in star wars just have featureless lumps on their chest that serve no purpose.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Covok posted:

I mean, boobs are canon still. Unless it's now canon that women in star wars just have featureless lumps on their chest that serve no purpose.

I may regret asking, but does any officially licensed Star Wars work say that they aren't just featureless lumps that serve no purpose?

Covok
May 27, 2013

Zoran posted:

I may regret asking, but does any officially licensed Star Wars work say that they aren't just featureless lumps that serve no purpose?

I think Disney's MO has been just to not acknowledge it and let people assume their biology works like our's.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Zoran posted:

Not sure about the new Canon, but legends stuff mentioned breastfeeding a couple times when Leia had the newborn twins.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Oh we all are well aware of legends breasts.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Zoran posted:

Weren't.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

https://youtu.be/ntnarC4ii1s

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

^proclick.
NVO:
LoGH

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
NVO?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

NSFW because of hot girl butt cheeks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrjenIXYTkU&t=20s

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Spacebump posted:

Is there no way to buy a 3d Rogue One blu ray without paying insane resale prices?

It's 30 bucks online. I just looked. That's the normal price for 3D combo flicks.

Covok
May 27, 2013

That's a shocking amount of effort to put into smut. Oh well, still loving hot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Is it possible to learn this power?

• Locked thread