Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Servers seem to be offline again. I got to play for 5 minutes this time, yessss.

e: Yeah, another DoS confirmed. Oh well, I'll try again tomorrow. At this rate I should be in t4 in a few weeks.

clone on the phone fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Aug 9, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Today was cool. Showed up for a big fight in that northwest of Carlton. Enemy didn't show up so we moved to Marsh. Nothing was going down there so I walked away for some food. Came back was dead and looted. My poor T4 crap!

But it was cool. I gindend some skellies in the end to get access to warbows. I determined I'll be a nature healer for group stuff and warbowmans for solo / gank stuff.

Oh and I also farmed some beans. Planted some carrots so I can make soup tomorrow

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

IGN: Valessia
Discord: Alzam#6583

Game is ftw so far.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pczeX7gAePg

xanif
Nov 3, 2010

Beer: Who was your first kill, not counting old men?
Eonwe: One of the outlaws in the Brotherhood.
Seraph84: I was there that day. You were only a squire, sixteen years old.
Eonwe: You killed Friendly Tumour with a counter-post. Best move I ever saw.
Oven Wrangler
This is a good game.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
That video is cringe as gently caress. God drat it, I am litterally picking cotton for a white supremacist. What is this life!?

CHUCK WAS TAKEN
Aug 1, 2004
this kid has heart
So should I still join baka or what?

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer
That feel when someone ever trusts stunt

keep on keepin on man

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

KirbyKhan posted:

That video is cringe as gently caress. God drat it, I am litterally picking cotton for a white supremacist. What is this life!?

Too long;didn't listen

Dude apologizes personally to each member of some guild because forge kicked them.

"forgeisanigger will you accept my apology for the sins and fagottry of my Hitler jr" like 28 times

Whatever man, that poo poo happens up top, doesn't actually affect me. Not so fun hearing a grown man prostrate himself while his mom and dad are in the room. Every member is now allowed to say the n word 14 times per day in alliance chat.

BuckFiddy
Aug 4, 2017
Sounds legit.

Between all the Hitlers and drama, I have no idea who to join...

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

goon drama over a terrible sandbox mmo well i never

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

BuckFiddy posted:

Sounds legit.

Between all the Hitlers and drama, I have no idea who to join...

the pubbies

or better yet, don't play this game

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i blame simon numbers, loving strayacunt

forge
Feb 26, 2006
Baka chat is way more racist than AC on any day. So coming here to paint glutt as some super racist or whatever is just dumb. Also I didn't listen to whatever that was and Glutt had to learn about baka. Now he knows. I don't hold any ill will towards baka because I knew exactly what baka was. Also don't know what happened besides clearly hurf blurf.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I'm having a hard time parsing your responce forge. Baka is usually 18 words level racist so it's OK for Glutton to say, condone, and hate speech up in the mumbles, discord, and alliance chat. It's OK cuz Baka does it. Sure whatever.

There are black people in this guild, I am brown motherfucker. We have the Brazilians on deck and Baka has a recording of glut saying they are 3/5ths of a person. The hell kinda responce is that?

Listen to the chat discord recording and see how well Glut defends your rear end.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

forge posted:

Baka chat is way more racist than AC on any day. So coming here to paint glutt as some super racist or whatever is just dumb. Also I didn't listen to whatever that was and Glutt had to learn about baka. Now he knows. I don't hold any ill will towards baka because I knew exactly what baka was. Also don't know what happened besides clearly hurf blurf.

"they're more racist than me so it's okay"

forge
Feb 26, 2006
I just laugh that you would even try to paint that picture. I don't care either way.

FileNotFound
Jul 17, 2005

forge posted:

You say that, yet I've yet to have Stunt hurl racial and homophobic slurs at the guild all day in voice chat - but I guess you know better.

Alright alright...there was this one time when he dug up the post on SA as to why I left, explicitly the post saying "I don't plan to stay in Baka long term" and trolled me for about 5 minutes - but that's well...baka being baka.

Either way, even if everything you said was true it wouldn't change things.

Also props on digging up that chat where I refereed to myself as a "fag" and having Glut pester the poo poo out of me with it, it was a really good time.

PS. JOIN BAKA

forge
Feb 26, 2006

KirbyKhan posted:

I'm having a hard time parsing your responce forge. Baka is usually 18 words level racist so it's OK for Glutton to say, condone, and hate speech up in the mumbles, discord, and alliance chat. It's OK cuz Baka does it. Sure whatever.

There are black people in this guild, I am brown motherfucker. We have the Brazilians on deck and Baka has a recording of glut saying they are 3/5ths of a person. The hell kinda responce is that?

Listen to the chat discord recording and see how well Glut defends your rear end.

He was not supposed to defend me, he was supposed to kick me from the guild. This way I can scam even more money from the greedy pubbies. The bad thing is I sorta liked the baka arrangement but you guys couldn't just chill for 10 minutes.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CHUCK WAS TAKEN posted:

So should I still join baka or what?

Don't let other people tell you how to play the game and enjoy whatever it is you enjoy.

forge posted:

He was not supposed to defend me, he was supposed to kick me from the guild. This way I can scam even more money from the greedy pubbies. The bad thing is I sorta liked the baka arrangement but you guys couldn't just chill for 10 minutes.

Goons not chilling? Shocking.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Aug 9, 2017

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
Albion Guilds

:yikes: :can: :can: :can:

forge
Feb 26, 2006

FileNotFound posted:

You say that, yet I've yet to have Stunt hurl racial and homophobic slurs at the guild all day in voice chat - but I guess you know better.

Alright alright...there was this one time when he dug up the post on SA as to why I left, explicitly the post saying "I don't plan to stay in Baka long term" and trolled me for about 5 minutes - but that's well...baka being baka.

Either way, even if everything you said was true it wouldn't change things.

Also props on digging up that chat where I refereed to myself as a "fag" and having Glut pester the poo poo out of me with it, it was a really good time.

PS. JOIN BAKA

Took me all of 3 seconds to search baka chat for stunt saying the n word, come on.

Stunt just posted a CTA to GAS ARCH..

I can think of someone else who did a lot of gassing..

Like I said, you can defend baka and say it's fun, or whatever else, I was in baka so I know. But to try and paint AC in a bad light or even glut when baka voice/chat is like a 19 year old frat house, it's just a bad angle.

forge fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Aug 9, 2017

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

:allears:

I don't know what is going on and really all you turds are terrible.

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer
I think everything is going about as expected. Hell yeah!

Also log in and figure out what best enables you kill mans - for it is the only source of stability in this bad mmo of 2017.

FileNotFound
Jul 17, 2005

forge posted:

Took me all of 3 seconds to search baka chat for stunt saying the n word, come on.

Fair enough - I will say that there is one thing that you previously mentioned that I totally agree with you on.

Path of exile is pretty good right now....

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

all this petty squabbling and public disgracing will be well worth it when you all stop playing in a month and the game shutdowns a few years later

forge
Feb 26, 2006
SRS build imo to start.

forge
Feb 26, 2006

Percelus posted:

all this petty squabbling and public disgracing will be well worth it when you all stop playing in a month and the game shutdowns a few years later

I read this as "all stop playing AO and start playing another mmo together with np". :GOONS:

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
I agree that SA is both Reddit 2.0 and Tumblr 2.0 at the same time.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It

Percelus posted:

A few years seems pretty generous.

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer

Kylra posted:

I agree that SA is both Reddit 2.0 and Tumblr 2.0 at the same time.

:same:

xanif
Nov 3, 2010

Beer: Who was your first kill, not counting old men?
Eonwe: One of the outlaws in the Brotherhood.
Seraph84: I was there that day. You were only a squire, sixteen years old.
Eonwe: You killed Friendly Tumour with a counter-post. Best move I ever saw.
Oven Wrangler
I don't know what the complaints are. This game is good.

Gate camps are fun. OOP are loot pinatas.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
I gotta ask now though since I've been really too busy to do much or join any guild, is mumble and/or AC guild chat really filled with all this ironic and/or "ironic" maga human being the wall friend of the family garbage like that? Because that's gonna get old after like 5 seconds.

Kylra fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Aug 9, 2017

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Kylra posted:

I gotta ask now though since I've been really too busy to do much or join any guild, is mumble and/or AC guild chat really filled with all this ironic and/or "ironic" maga human being the wall friend of the family garbage like that? Because that's gonna get old after like 5 seconds.

yes, on all ends generally

its annoying as hell and terrible all around. dunno who is worse, but it's beside the point imo

i just kill dudes and farm fibers to make my lovely mage boots and ignore any drama going on

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

forge posted:

:godwin:

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Kylra posted:

I will give props, most of Ally chat is gank calls and group forming. Most of the smaller mumble channels are quiet and on point about the specific group activity. I don't go into the lobby squad or the just chat channels. Only time I ever heard the n word was when Archersnon was explaining a previous time he said it and how he probably shouldn't have. I just do my 5hing, toss a cut of gathered materials into the guild box, and dive into my personal spreadsheet.

I'm not quiting the guild till some maga rear end in a top hat does it to me personally. But, I don't go into channels that have a major density of white people. Ya'll don't realize it, but you guys get scary when you form into an echo chamber of "ironic" racism. I feel like an old white lady on the bus, I just clutch my purse and swear off going south of the 10 ever again.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

forge posted:

sorry ate chili last night

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

forge posted:

Stunt just posted a CTA to GAS ARCH..

Like I said, you can defend baka and say it's fun, or whatever else, I was in baka so I know. But to try and paint AC in a bad light or even glut when baka voice/chat is like a 19 year old frat house, it's just a bad angle.

Maybe it's just that both of your guild leaders hurl homophobic/racial/generally needless slurs constantly like edgy circa 2003 middle school kids, and since none of you have the spine to correct that sort of toxicity, it just spreads and creates a toxic guild culture that continues to reward and perpetuate the same garbage behavior?

Like how do you really justify someone's behavior as "Well we're LESS homophobic/racist than X"

Like is Gluttony .5 Stunts, or .75 Hitlers worth of racism, or what kind of metric do you use?

Maybe the better argument would be "yeah it is [CURRENT YEAR] and we constantly poster ourselves as the MAIN GOON GUILD but we also are okay with calling people fags un-ironically" -- you know, really just get it all out there up front.

It kind of says a lot when you're an officer in a guild and you justify behavior you know is objectively bad because you want more pixel success as opposed to doing what you know is obviously right. :confuoot:

In Gluttony's defense though, to my knowledge he doesn't ejaculate on pictures of other players in games and then posts then in public channels, so he has that going for him I guess.

Kimsemus fucked around with this message at 07:05 on Aug 9, 2017

OpticalRape
Nov 26, 2010

Kimsemus posted:

Maybe it's just that both of your guild leaders hurl homophobic/racial/generally needless slurs constantly like edgy circa 2003 middle school kids, and since none of you have the spine to correct that sort of toxicity, it just spreads and creates a toxic guild culture that continues to reward and perpetuate the same garbage behavior?

Like how do you really justify someone's behavior as "Well we're LESS homophobic/racist than X"

Like is Gluttony .5 Stunts, or .75 Hitlers worth of racism, or what kind of metric do you use?

Maybe the better argument would be "yeah it is [CURRENT YEAR] and we constantly poster ourselves as the MAIN GOON GUILD but we also are okay with calling people fags un-ironically" -- you know, really just get it all out there up front.

It kind of says a lot when you're an officer in a guild and you justify behavior you know is objectively bad because you want more pixel success as opposed to doing what you know is obviously right. :confuoot:

In Gluttony's defense though, to my knowledge he doesn't ejaculate on pictures of other players in games and then posts then in public channels, so he has that going for him I guess.

Hmm outs a pedophile (bobfrommarketing) then has him around as a discord janitor.

HMMMMMMMM How is that ban treating ya?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Kimsemus posted:

he doesn't ejaculate on pictures of other players in games and then posts then in public channels, so he has that going for him I guess.

this is a positive trait tbh