Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
Lol, Trump is gonna detonate a nuke like that idiot angsty kid from The Strain (spoilers) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8Ht4_37UbA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Catastrophe posted:

lol. someone out there has a sense of humor.

http://www.officialmikepence.com/

"Are you a homosexual? If yes, click here"

:lol::lol::lol:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lime Tonics posted:

also,

‘God has given Trump authority to take out Kim Jong Un,’ evangelical adviser says

Texas megachurch pastor Robert Jeffress, one of President Trump’s evangelical advisers who preached the morning of his inauguration, has released a statement saying the president has the moral authority to take out North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

“When it comes to how we should deal with evil doers, the Bible, in the book of Romans, is very clear: God has endowed rulers full power to use whatever means necessary — including war — to stop evil,” Jeffress said. “In the case of North Korea, God has given Trump authority to take out Kim Jong Un.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-says/#comments

we are doomed, probably.

I can play that game too Jeffress you little bitch

Psalm 11:5 The Lord examines the righteous, but the wicked, the one who loves violence, He hates with a passion

Matthew 5:38-39 “You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also."

Genesis 9:6 “Whoever sheds human blood, by humans shall their blood be shed; for in the image of God has God made mankind."

I'm working on memorizing these for when I claim religious conscientious objector status to avoid getting my rear end shot off after Trump's inevitable draft.

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

no need for TPP when Korea and Japan are irradiated hellscapes

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Catastrophe posted:

Mike Pence Shame Cube: $72.00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK1_hjviEl8

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

:stare:

This is really weird and then it got weirder and then I think I tripped and fell into a puddle of LSD

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Catastrophe posted:

I am really disappointed in hell.com

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

they really are saying these things on talk shows just so they can be featured in the next day's "you're a good president!" document

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Kumo posted:

lol, can confirm

I have some acquaintances who work for a video game company & they can read IPs on the backend.

Always one in DPRK.

how is this not a sanctions violation? thought US companies couldn't sell to NK

(I'd expect they'd at least make him go through a proxy so they can pretend they didn't know)

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

maskenfreiheit posted:

(I'd expect they'd at least make him go through a proxy so they can pretend they didn't know)

I don't know, but Steam does indeed have one user in North Korea. It's not confirmed that it's lil Kim but that's like 99.9% likely imo

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

maskenfreiheit posted:

If it was real they are probably working with the CIA to track dear leader

Skoora
Sep 29, 2009

nooneofconsequence posted:

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/895013204849336320

reading it did not do it justice, it sounds even dumber.

This is some Steve Brule level advice.
Don't wanna be a drug attic?! Just don't do em ya dummy!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
imagine living in a opioid ravaged hellscape, voting for this retard because of some empty words he said about it, and then watching that clip.

i would lol but im pretty sure thats the definition of Hell.

lol

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

hey this is all easy stuff here. after we keep people from doing drugs by keeping them from doing drugs, we're going to stop isis by stopping isis, and then deal with north korea by dealing with north korea. then maybe we can get back to passing a healthcare bill by passing a healthcare bill.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

maskenfreiheit posted:

If we're not talking about Steam, North Korea just finds a third-party who doesn't give a poo poo and buy from them. There's nothing stopping Kim from sending a minion into a Beijing Best Buy and picking up an Xbox One. In addition, smaller companies with online purchases often don't have a system specifically set up to catch sanction violations; an Internet company I used to work for did a sweep every three months or so for accounts that belonged to someone from a sanctioned country and canceled them. So Steam should be checking in some form if they're violating sanctions and addressing it. This kind of violation, however, generally winds up being pretty penny-ante; I think the Trump administration just dug up about five thousand dollars in sanction violations for all of Amazon, for example.

IIRC, one of the nastier sanction hits the US gave to North Korea was during Kim Jung Il's day. They worked out who he was buying his Jack Daniels through and made them stop. He was the single largest customer for Jack Daniels, too...

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Kumo posted:

lol, can confirm

I have some acquaintances who work for a video game company & they can read IPs on the backend.

Always one in DPRK.

Wow i havent read heard my uncle works at nintendo post in about 25 years

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Megaraptor posted:

Since both our Glorious Leaders are the most physically and mentally fit specimens on the planet they should just duke it out in a Thunderdome like RobotJox. My bet is on their hearts giving out from the physical exertion. We can convince Trumpf because he could broadcast it on TrumpyTv. So many views, do you believe this? The most views of anyone, nobody ever got these kinds of views on any- Seinfeld, nothing. Most views.

Also lol at his stupid face

Neckvag is on point but his makeup isn't the best in this pic. Has he tried the person that does Sanders makeup?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/opioid-crisis-commission-chair-chris-christie-to-miss-trumps-drug-briefing/

I just dug up some random news about Chris Christie because I thought of this while in the car this evening:

*ahem*

House of Carbs

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Catastrophe posted:

This. This is a lot of lols. (Mayo on the outside)

Caufman
May 7, 2007

scrubs season six posted:

Neckvag is on point

Yeah it looks better when it's an innie instead of an outie.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

A woman on Fox News just cited the movie "Red Dawn" as a reason to remember that China is our enemy.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Blind Rasputin posted:

A woman on Fox News just cited the movie "Red Dawn" as a reason to remember that China is our enemy.

I don't believe you

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

Raged posted:

US nukes NK, China Nukes US, Russia goes gently caress it and hits both

I get to die a slow death from a radioactive cloud in Australia

lol

Nuclear winter should cool Australia to habitable temperatures and give you some reverse Mad Max poo poo down there. I don't see the AU downside!

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer

fishing with the fam posted:

Hahahahahaha How The gently caress Is Addiction Real Hahahaha Youths Just Walk Away From The Opioids Like Youths Close Your Mouths Haha

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

And his personal hygiene is above reproach! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWUobTe1QDo

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

ruddiger posted:

I mean, it's not like our last movie star celebrity president didn't almost take us to the brink of atomic annihilation or anything, prescience, what's that?

Actually, dementia-riddled RWR engaged in intensive 1 on 1 diplomacy with Gorbachev in Reykjavik to limit nuclear weapons, and favored an end to nuclear weapons globally. A far better position than our current reality TV host espouses...

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

fishing with the fam posted:

Hahahahahaha How The gently caress Is Addiction Real Hahahaha Youths Just Walk Away From The Opioids Like Youths Close Your Mouths Haha

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Madcosby posted:

Wow i havent read heard my uncle works at nintendo post in about 25 years

:confused:

It's 2017 & it doesn't occur to you that some people might know other people employed in an industry that does billions of dollars of business & employs hundreds of thousands of people?

Especially amongst nerds on the internet?

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

edit: ?

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

edit: Wtf?

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

Mermaid Autopsy posted:

no need for TPP when Korea and Japan are irradiated hellscapes

Don't think for a second that Bannon isn't fully aware of this. He considers it a positive. War in Korea takes out South Korea and fucks up Japan. Two competitors down. It's a win for the US!

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
Trump is old, ugly, stupid, and small. I spit in his direction! He'll probably nuke us anyway.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
Guys, im still alive, what gives?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol that we barely got time to lol at trump talking about the opioid crisis because he decided to threaten nuclear fire on north korea

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
There's not gonna be a war you idiots. Trump's gonna do his retard tweeting thing and everyone will just ignore it for the 24-48 hours it takes him to forget about it and move on to something else.

By friday he'll be having a slapfight with some random celebrity or calling everyone from Peru a cannibal or whatever pops into the slurry of piss and hair loss drugs that passes for his brain.

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

bloom posted:

There's not gonna be a war you idiots. Trump's gonna do his retard tweeting thing and everyone will just ignore it for the 24-48 hours it takes him to forget about it and move on to something else.

By friday he'll be having a slapfight with some random celebrity or calling everyone from Peru a cannibal or whatever pops into the slurry of piss and hair loss drugs that passes for his brain.

Low energy. Sad!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

bloom posted:

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Sedge and Bee posted:

lol at people who think NK has the potential to actually hit the US mainland with anything significant. Right now they're talking about hitting loving Guam. It's great to watch Americans work themselves up into a frenzy that will most likely get millions of Koreans killed while only taking out a handful of US soldiers. This is just going to be a redux of every other post WWII American conflict, a poo poo ton of foreigners dying will people in the US swoon over Trump "keeping them safe".

North Korea will have a ICBM capable of striking the U.S. mainland in 5-10 years. Why not strike now when the damage would be relatively contained?

This point is being argued at the Pentagon & White House.

Sleep well. lol