Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

im gettin upset here! if you kill me ill kill you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

lol

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Maybe I was mishearing but what's the deal with him saying just "opioid" or "the opioid" instead of opioids/the opioid crisis? It's not as funny as "the cyber" was, but it still makes him sound like a moron. It's like he can only contain the thoughts "opioid" and "very bad" and just rambles incoherently for the rest of it.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

nooneofconsequence posted:

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/895013204849336320

reading it did not do it justice, it sounds even dumber.

drugs are bad, mmkay?

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

bloom posted:

There's not gonna be a war you idiots. Trump's gonna do his retard tweeting thing and everyone will just ignore it for the 24-48 hours it takes him to forget about it and move on to something else.

By friday he'll be having a slapfight with some random celebrity or calling everyone from Peru a cannibal or whatever pops into the slurry of piss and hair loss drugs that passes for his brain.

Pence is probably on the phone to the truck guys already

gamey
May 17, 2009
Is this nuclear hell fire week? Please god let it be.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Sedge and Bee posted:

lol at people who think NK has the potential to actually hit the US mainland with anything significant. Right now they're talking about hitting loving Guam. It's great to watch Americans work themselves up into a frenzy that will most likely get millions of Koreans killed while only taking out a handful of US soldiers. This is just going to be a redux of every other post WWII American conflict, a poo poo ton of foreigners dying will people in the US swoon over Trump "keeping them safe".

The Hwasong-14 missile they tested last month most likely has a range of ~10k km, enough to hit Chicago. The US media has been playing that stupid game where they pretend that the minimum demonstrated range of the missile is actually its maximum range and everything is totally fine, we are not owned! :ssh:

Also, they probably already have miniaturized fission bombs, which they developed for their hydrogen bomb program. And they have demonstrated a mobile launching system for the Hwasong-14 that the US can't possibly track and destroy in time. Sleep tight!

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

The Hwasong-14 missile they tested last month most likely has a range of ~10k km, enough to hit Chicago. The US media has been playing that stupid game where they pretend that the minimum demonstrated range of the missile is actually its maximum range and everything is totally fine, we are not owned! :ssh:

Also, they probably already have miniaturized fission bombs, which they developed for their hydrogen bomb program. And they have demonstrated a mobile launching system for the Hwasong-14 that the US can't possibly track and destroy in time. Sleep tight!

I will because range and accuracy aren't the same thing.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
the missile launch failing and NK nuking themselves would be really funny imo

gamey
May 17, 2009
https://youtu.be/wB6tJD5-z3o

:megadeath:

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Jose posted:

the missile launch failing and NK nuking themselves would be really funny imo

lol

Yeah, there is no loving way they gonna hit a major city with that tiny fission bomb and lovely missile. It will probably go down on some redneck's trailer or farm and kill some pigs though, possibly even prize winning hogs

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Is he doing the lasergun?

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

JaucheCharly posted:

Is he doing the lasergun?

he's showcasing how he entered ivankas vajayjay

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
:nws:https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/837799551100727296/5HTcsWAK_400x400.jpg:nws:

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
melania sees that every night before she goes to bed. ive been having the same. problem.

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
*nervous lol*

That70sShirt
Nov 13, 2015

What's the bet that the impetus behind this escalating series of nuclear threats isn't the new sanctions or missile tests, but instead the result of each leader calling the other's haircut stupid?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
What if phones but too much?

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Avirosb posted:

What if phones but too much?

donal trump gently caress the pig
e; keep forgetting about this avatar gently caress

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I can play that game too Jeffress you little bitch

Psalm 11:5 The Lord examines the righteous, but the wicked, the one who loves violence, He hates with a passion

Matthew 5:38-39 “You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also."

Genesis 9:6 “Whoever sheds human blood, by humans shall their blood be shed; for in the image of God has God made mankind."

I'm working on memorizing these for when I claim religious conscientious objector status to avoid getting my rear end shot off after Trump's inevitable draft.

You'd like to think these would be effective, but they're not. The religious right has started immunizing themselves against these kinds of scriptures by coming up with alternate interpretations that fit their worldviews. "Turning the other cheek" was actually meant as an act of defiance, the word "resists" should actually be "resent", and it's totally cool and good to react to violence with violence.

My favorite is the eye of the needle story reworking to excuse the accumulation of massive wealth. Oh you regressives are so adorable!

cnut
May 3, 2016

I'm stocking up on snacks for the nuclear holocaust :munch: I hope they livestream it!

In a post-apocalyptic world, he who controls the snacks will rule the Earth, imo.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Seeing the Bay Area nuked could be kind of interesting.

Secret Machine
Jun 20, 2005

What the Hell?

mike12345 posted:

Seeing the Bay Area nuked could be kind of interesting.

Yeah,but Bethesda will be making it so San Francisco will just look like a brown desert with a Golden Gate Bridge tossed in, but browner.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/895129610186358784?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/895230680329625602

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

sout posted:

donal trump gently caress the pig
e; keep forgetting about this avatar gently caress

"president trump do not deny you hosed the pig we all saw you gently caress the pig on national tv"

"fake news SAD"

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

https://twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/895163357459861504

quote:

Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton will slam Republican Donald Trump for being too friendly with North Korea and too harsh on European allies during a foreign policy speech in California on Thursday, designed to paint the billionaire businessman as unfit for the White House.

cool

e: oh wait gently caress that's old

come on twitter

mike12345 fucked around with this message at 11:40 on Aug 9, 2017

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
trump does go on about how great nk is sometimes. he doesn't remember, though.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
whens trumpmachine gonna have a heart attack

hurry the gently caress up already

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Does all this NK poo poo mean my next smart phone may cost $11,000?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

lol

Yeah, there is no loving way they gonna hit a major city with that tiny fission bomb and lovely missile. It will probably go down on some redneck's trailer or farm and kill some pigs though, possibly even prize winning hogs

I hope it goes long and hits West Virginia and lights all the coal seams, turning the entire state into a Centralia.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Alan Smithee posted:

whens trumpmachine gonna have a heart attack

hurry the gently caress up already

lol what stress is he under? He golfs 24/7

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

trump retweeted this lol

https://twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/895179131037650944

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
One day, someone on FOX and Friends is going to go off on an unscripted tangent about getting food poisoning from a McDonald's or something and I'll get to see the President of the United States tweet about how a Big Mac gave him raging diarrhea one time

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
The following World War is presented by Fox & Friends.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Who's your favourite Fox friend? Mine's Falco.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Donald Trump is literal scum and I hope he dies in front of a national news agency and that it's incredibly humiliating and soon

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
Fox & Friends sounds like the name of a children's TV show. Fitting for the US president I guess

Mr President
Nov 13, 2016

by Lowtax

EugeneJ posted:

If they remake Back to the Future you know this is going to be a plot point

Sidenote: Please don't remake Back to the Future

An whos the president in 1985??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Jesus he can't even get the RTJ hand sign right.