Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Dany is the fan favourite and wont be makin a heel turn

I hope she does though but cmon, not as long as the skellymans are still coming. The dragon is obviously going to be a pivotal weapon against them

At best she'll have an "almost mad" moment but will be reeled in by her buds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
I hope she gets so mad she breathes fire

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i only identify with the drunk layabout characters

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
imho in the end all the royal dynasties end up exticnct, the monarchy gets abolished, and the sparrow will have his victory from beyond the grave

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
I just realized that "A song of ice and fire" is clearly a reference to the Robert Frost poem "Fire and Ice". The first line of Fire and Ice is: "Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice." But either way, according to the poem, the world will end. So clearly George RR Martin is saying, right up front, that the game of thrones world WILL END. Either death by ice zombie or death by The Khahlessii's madness (and powered by dragon fire). The books and TV show will not have a happy ending. That's for sure.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
No it just means dragons (fire) vs ice zombies (ice)

you buffoon

how embarrassing for you

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
I want to see more people crushed by bells

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Zzulu posted:

No it just means dragons (fire) vs ice zombies (ice)

you buffoon

how embarrassing for you

Wrong.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I know GRRM in real life and he says I'm correct and that you are wrong and a mistake

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
He also says I'm strong and handsome

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Zzulu posted:

He also says I'm strong and handsome

What is the stiffness / color of your mast?

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

twoday posted:

I want to see more people crushed by bells

A tragic accident

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Zzulu posted:

Dany is the fan favourite and wont be makin a heel turn

I hope she does though but cmon, not as long as the skellymans are still coming. The dragon is obviously going to be a pivotal weapon against them

At best she'll have an "almost mad" moment but will be reeled in by her buds

I hope she goes full Hollywood Hogan, too. I mean, the Targs are supposed to be halfway insane. Also, bringing back loving dragons?! Thanks alot, princess. I don't have enough problems with my thatched roof cottage and constant warfare, now we've got 3 Trogdors running around, burninating everything.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
A resurrected dragon by the Night King would be cool

Stupid Post Maker
Jan 8, 2008

The Dennis System posted:

I just realized that "A song of ice and fire" is clearly a reference to the Robert Frost poem "Fire and Ice". The first line of Fire and Ice is: "Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice." But either way, according to the poem, the world will end. So clearly George RR Martin is saying, right up front, that the game of thrones world WILL END. Either death by ice zombie or death by The Khahlessii's madness (and powered by dragon fire). The books and TV show will not have a happy ending. That's for sure.

I thought it was about Jon Snow being a Stark and a Tragaryan

Kromlech
Jun 28, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Stupid Post Maker posted:

I thought it was about Jon Snow being a Stark and a Tragaryan
It's about the love child Jon and Dany are going to produce. ASOIAF is a love story, it's just taking a drat long while to get to the point.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

steinrokkan posted:

imho in the end all the royal dynasties end up exticnct, the monarchy gets abolished, and the sparrow will have his victory from beyond the grave

Goddamn Bernie Sanders fans will just never get over it (even after absolute proof of the terrible chaos that resulted from his myopic idealism).

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
It's about a sword called "Ice" and the idiot retard who lost it when he was beheaded and left his family to be (mostly) slaughtered because he was a dumb moron who will never be Mr Cool Ice now.

Also there's another sword called "Fire"?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

LanceHunter posted:

Goddamn Bernie Sanders fans will just never get over it (even after absolute proof of the terrible chaos that resulted from his myopic idealism).

the anarchy that will be reforged into glorious communism for all ice zombies

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Jorah Mormont got so easily away from a disease that (in the books at least) is equal to muscular dystrophy basically. Progressively worst and no cure. They jumped the shark to save him, but Ned Stark had to die. Well, gently caress you ! Ned could have been saved so many times and it would

have looked more believable than Jorah surviving because that fat gently caress gave him a chemical peel

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I want a zombie Ned Stark

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
No poo poo let these characters go already. Jorah should have gotten merked in the arena

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Also lmao when she was like "go ... go get cured!!!!"

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Glenn Quebec posted:

Also lmao when she was like "go ... go get cured!!!!"
"I order you to live! B-but it's not like I like you or anything!"

DO IT TO IT
Mar 3, 2008

I know "mon" means man, but I don't think "Och" means anything.

'Promise me you will never die'

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

I'd trade 100 Bronns just to have 1 Margaery back :smith:

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
You guys remember when you were like, "Holy poo poo, they'll kill anyone! No one is safe!"

And then people come back from the dead all the time, and you were like "Nevermind"

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
The Warlocks seem to be also swept under the rug of obscurity. An organization that's only fixated on magic probably has 100's of scrolls & tomes full of ways to use it. They were worthless before but now that the dragons are back they're full of magical power again.

They tried once to take revenge and then got bored of it apparently

choprite
Sep 29, 2007
just about as retarded as you'd think
whats even happening in the riverlands? arya killed all the freys and i dont think it got brought up again

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
The Lannisters have soldiers stationed there, Arya ran into them a couple episodes ago when she was heading south.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Is R'hllor, the Lord of Light, going to make a return to Westeros wielding his fiery blade? Find out next episode on G O T!

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
A Song of poo poo and poo poo.

Game of poo poo.

Thread of poo poo.

Posters with poo poo opinions.

The only thing that matters is tits.

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/6MPlfm0.jpg :nws:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
This show....

....is good.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Decebal posted:

The Warlocks seem to be also swept under the rug of obscurity. An organization that's only fixated on magic probably has 100's of scrolls & tomes full of ways to use it. They were worthless before but now that the dragons are back they're full of magical power again.

They tried once to take revenge and then got bored of it apparently

Oh yeah I forgot about those literal dudes with magic. They seem like they could be useful.

When did they try to take revenge?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
When they stole her drat dragons and she burned them all alive

Or maybe when they tried to assassinate her with a bug ball and Barriston selmy was having none of it

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

ElGroucho posted:

I hope she goes full Hollywood Hogan, too.

*King's Landing has been attacked and set ablaze by Daenerys and her dragons. She lands amidst the fire and chaos and people running for their lives. Tyrion runs up to her.*

Tyrion: Daenerys, excuse me. EXCUSE ME! What in the world are you thinking?

Dany: Tyrion, the first thing you need to do is to tell these people to shut up if you wanna hear what I've got to say. The first thing you gotta realize brother, is this right here is the future of Westeros. You can call this the New World Order of Westeros. These three dragons right here came from a great big horde out east and everybody was wondering where the khaleesi was. Well, who knows more about dragons than me, brother? Let me tell you something. I made that horde a monster. I made slaves free out there. I made the people that ran that continent dead out there. And when it all came to pass, the name Daenerys Targaryen, the Mother of Dragons, got bigger than the whole organization. Khal Drogo wanted to talk turkey with Dany Targaryen. Well the Good Masters promised me Unsullied, brother. Xao Xhoan Doxos promised me millions of dollars. Viserys promised me...well he sold me into slavery. And as far as Meereen goes, Pentos, and the whole Essos goes, I'm bored brother. That's why these three dragons here, these are the pets I want as my friends. They are the new blood of Westeros, brother. And not only are we going to take over the Seven Kingdoms with Dothraki and the Unsullied, the monsters with me, we will destroy everything in our path, Tyrion.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

oh dope posted:

*King's Landing has been attacked and set ablaze by Daenerys and her dragons. She lands amidst the fire and chaos and people running for their lives. Tyrion runs up to her.*

Dany: Tyrion, the first thing you need to do is to tell these people to shut up if you wanna hear what I've got to say. The first thing you gotta realize brother, is this right here is the future of Westeros. You can call this the New World Order of Westeros. These three dragons right here came from a great big horde out east and everybody was wondering where the khaleesi was. Well, who knows more about dragons than me, brother? Let me tell you something. I made that horde a monster. I made slaves free out there. I made the people that ran that continent dead out there. And when it all came to pass, the name Daenerys Targaryen, the Mother of Dragons, got bigger than the whole organization. Khal Drogo wanted to talk turkey with Dany Targaryen. Well the Good Masters promised me Unsullied, brother. Xao Xhoan Doxos promised me millions of dollars. Viserys promised me...well he sold me into slavery. And as far as Meereen goes, Pentos, and the whole Essos goes, I'm bored brother. That's why these three dragons here, these are the pets I want as my friends. They are the new blood of Westeros, brother. And not only are we going to take over the Seven Kingdoms with Dothraki and the Unsullied, the monsters with me, we will destroy everything in our path, Tyrion.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

oh dope posted:

This show would be vastly improved with Macho Man as the King in the North

"This means everything to our victory, my liege."

"Nothing is nothing, Sansa! Nothing is nothing!"

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

ElGroucho posted:

This show would be vastly improved with Macho Man as the King in the North

"This means everything to our victory, my liege."

"Nothing is nothing, Sansa! Nothing is nothing!"

Agreed, except as the dragons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlJULk0f9xA&t=92s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Replace Jon snow with Stone Cold Steve Austin, replace ice zombie grand wizard overlord with Hulk Hogan.

The Skeleton King fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Aug 10, 2017