Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Bug Hug
Nov 19, 2002
I'm with stupid*

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Is that being narrated by a woman or a little kid?
Good question, whoever it is has one hell of an annoying voice.

I know it's a poo poo theory, but my money is on this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Decius posted:

For the big battle between the Night King and the humans/Rhollor looming there are drat few Red Priests in Westeros helping. Mel hosed off to Essos, Thoros dies next week. Apparently they don't give a poo poo about the big purpose of their religion?

Melisandre said she'd be back one last time. I don't remember where I read it but someone speculated she was going to come back with some small army of Rhllor's chosen elite that was mentioned in the books and that's right up the show's alley. Everyone will forget about her and next season when the fight is about to be lost she'll show up with 1000 fire mages and turn the tide.

Karpaw
Oct 29, 2011

by Cyrano4747
The way she phrased it ("I have to die" instead of "I will die") led me to believe she's going to play the role of Nissa Nissa. Except the Last Hero sacrificing his wife was supposed to be a sign of devotion above all and Jon doesn't care about Mel but with this show, who knows.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

idk if I saw Carice Van Houten's boobs I would be eternally devoted, and Jon did. Clearly he is just a sassy queen playing hard to get.

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Lol @ Hot Take Lannister guy

Get hosed, its better than 90% of this circlejerk thread currently making GBS threads on minor quibles because "guys guys dani is a terrible actress and this show has been bad since season 1 and also also also also..."

Id take that post over 3 more pages about time travel and the inevitable goon frittata next episode over whether a war hammer was ever really used in that manner therefore the show is trash.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Episode 5 plot outline leak - http://imgur.com/a/AkDWm

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Randyll Tarly: Non serviam.

He's Lightbringer confirmed.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

emanresu tnuocca posted:

If this is real then the script is immediately garbage (so probably real)

He was clearly charging Dany, not Drogon. With a lance, not a sword.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Last week's outline released by the same group was 100% authentic, note that the outline was written in april 2016 and that certain changes are bound to happen until everything is scripted, budgeted and filmed.

It's not fake.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
BTW it's pretty funny because the plot outlines sort of read like they were written by goons, Greyscale is referred to as "fantasy leprosy".

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
I'm cringing from the Dany/Jon scene even in text form - I'm not sure I can take it with Kit, Emilia and her eyebrows.

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

GaussianCopula posted:

I'm cringing from the Dany/Jon scene even in text form - I'm not sure I can take it with Kit, Emilia and her eyebrows.

that scene is going to be really, really bad

I can't for the life of me imagine Jon saying "Dany"

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
The other leaks suggest that Jon won't actually call her Dany in this episode and that the sequence was moved to episode 7 before they do the incest.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

literally cringing at this dany-jon scene as written.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

emanresu tnuocca posted:

At work and can't really read it all. Anything good happen?

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos

RC Cola posted:

At work and can't really read it all. Anything good happen?

Jon pets Drogon on the nose. Gendry is back and has a big hammer.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

The outline says they concoct this dumb plan to get a wight specimen to get Cersei on their side. This is Tyrion's idea. "This makes sense to Dany."

I continue my view she could very much be forgiven for thinking Tyrion is a plant trying to lead her to defeat and ruin but no he gets to hang out and keep giving his terrible, terrible advice.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!

Decius posted:

Didn't we get a book scene where she has a menstruation again? It has a long time now that I read it, but I seem to remember that being something of a point for her before she flew off on her dragon to diarrhea-land.

"has a menstruation"

:lol:

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

I mean maybe but like, play the tape out on that: they would sacrifice Joff and Tywin and then concoct a Rube Goldberg style series of events to embed tyrion? I dunno

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

literally cringing at this dany-jon scene as written.

do they both get naked? if so who cares

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Cant wait for another badass episode of Game of Thrones.

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?

hitchensgoespop posted:

do they both get naked? if so who cares

No that's in the season finale. For now they are just making eyes

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

skasion posted:

No that's in the season finale. For now they are just making eyes

I only watch the highlights on youtube so in that case ill pass

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Jon pets Drogon on the nose. Gendry is back and has a big hammer.

Yessss. Gendry!

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.
The king of big arms cometh.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

According to the outline he's the hero of the only action scene in this ep.

Big Bug Hug
Nov 19, 2002
I'm with stupid*
Wow, that's quite an outline. The Lyanna reveal is going to come from Sam?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Big Bug Hug posted:

Wow, that's quite an outline. The Lyanna reveal is going to come from Sam?

I mean if it's going to be more than absurd hearsay to the characters, it has can't just be something Bran says he saw on sappyleaks. So I am ok with this contrivance to keep things moving.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Rhaegar and Lyanna actually taking the time to register their secret marriage with the citadel is quite possibly the dumbest thing this show has ever done. Yes including bad pussy.

Wouldn't it be a thousand times cooler to see it in one of Bran's tree visions?

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

I mean if it's going to be more than absurd hearsay to the characters, it has can't just be something Bran says he saw on sappyleaks. So I am ok with this contrivance to keep things moving.

Yeah maybe but is Jon ever going to go "Actually, I'm the rightful heir" and Dany will respond "Lol I guess you're right, after all it's written on this old parchment, here you can have my dragons?"

Like the whole thing is already so meaningless beyond the Ole Ancient Prophecy so how could it possibly matter? Is Dany going to care? Is anyone going to care? The reveal is that Jon is Azor Ahai reborn, the game of thrones is already practically over.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Rhaegar and Lyanna actually taking the time to register their secret marriage with the citadel is quite possibly the dumbest thing this show has ever done.

Why? Dude divorced and remarried. Probably the same priest/bureaucrat doing both.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Rhaegar and Lyanna actually taking the time to register their secret marriage with the citadel is quite possibly the dumbest thing this show has ever done. Yes including bad pussy.

Wouldn't it be a thousand times cooler to see it in one of Bran's tree visions?

They didn't register it, a maester married them and that maester apparently took super detailed notes about everything he did (including clandestine secret marriages). We're still gonna see the wedding from Bran when he goes to cinfirm what Sam tells him. It's all in the spoilers already.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
And that's the kind of history you sit on until it's no longer liable to get you killed and your college burnt down

Drunk in Space
Dec 1, 2009

emanresu tnuocca posted:

BTW it's pretty funny because the plot outlines sort of read like they were written by goons, Greyscale is referred to as "fantasy leprosy".

I love how the scorpion (which I'm pretty sure they even named as such in the last episode) is referred to by the writers as the 'dragon gun.'

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

Drunk in Space posted:

I love how the scorpion (which I'm pretty sure they even named as such in the last episode) is referred to by the writers as the 'dragon gun.'

Not to mention there's a line about possible improvements to the dragon gun that Bron recommends. Is Cersei gonna get a kill shot on a goddamn dragon? Or maybe the dragon gun is what KOs the Undead Mountain

...oh no wait, it's gonna be what's used to kill the White Walker Dragon with a goddamn obsidian arrow

Waffles Inc. fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Aug 10, 2017

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

I'm not sure how I feel about the bit in the outline where Jorah just shows up and they don't explain it, instead assuming his return and meeting with the other team Dany characters happened off screen.

Drunk in Space
Dec 1, 2009

Waffles Inc. posted:

...oh no wait, it's gonna be what's used to kill the White Walker Dragon with a goddamn obsidian arrow

Chekhov's dragon gun

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Would've made more sense for Jorah to go to Dragonstone. Also would've been more helpful given that Dany's current military advisors are all idiots.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

these spoilers have been 99% accurate fyi

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/6pktkb/frikidoctors_season_7_episode_6_review_full/
https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/6q7mn1/frikidoctors_season_7_episode_7_review_and_qa/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

hitchensgoespop posted:

Get hosed, its better than 90% of this circlejerk thread currently making GBS threads on minor quibles because "guys guys dani is a terrible actress and this show has been bad since season 1 and also also also also..."

except she is terrible. the show's only been bad since after 4 tho.

• Locked thread