Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

loquacius posted:

I think you count as a millenial if you were born in 1981

so everyone who is 36 or younger is a millenial

e: ok by the definition I found anyone who is between 20 and 36 is a millenial, 0-19 makes you whatever the next one is which doesn't have a catchy name yet

Some Yahoo on NPR was calling them iGen and I can't think of anything more apt than letting Apple brand the next generation of people who will think their products are cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

I did. That's why I'm building the only deterrent he'll respect.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

HootTheOwl posted:

Fun Fact: Hooters actually has good wings, and once a year I let myself go because as a veteran they're free on veterans day.

"Hooters has good wings" is the even lower-brow version of "Playboy has good articles."

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1...0k1.lAFbmyuRKR0

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Stultus Maximus posted:

"Hooters has good wings" is the even lower-brow version of "Playboy has good articles."

Playboy doesn't have good articles though. Hooters does have good wings tho.

Dueling Bandsaws
Mar 3, 2016

I don't know if this is actually a step up TBH

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Dueling Bandsaws posted:

I don't know if this is actually a step up TBH

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

HootTheOwl posted:

Hooters does have good wings tho.
Hooters has alright wings. There is always better (and cheaper) hot wing places.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

World Famous W posted:

Hooters has alright wings. There is always better (and cheaper) hot wing places.

Not in the Midwest. I'm mean, unless you meant blander.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
EDIT: Eh, not worth derailing about wings.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Hooters is garbage tier food but yeah i like T&A and if someone wants to work there that's their choice.
That said I've only been to a location a handful of times because there's always better food choices.

The one of saddest thing I saw last year was a dad and his preteen daughter eating at a location with him leering and ogling constantly.
So glad you decided to take her somewhere classy for her birthday.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Shangri-Law School posted:

Looks like someone hasn't read National Review's "The Best Conservative Movies":

Ahhahahaha they have Thank You For Smoking as an "also-ran", hahahahahahaha

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Angepain posted:

So is the next generation after that going to cycle back to A again or will we use Microsoft Excel logic and go to AA, AB etc?

The next generation will be crowned "Generationy McGenerationface" in a hotly-contested Instagram poll.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
There are people who still consider Kim the child in this relationship.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Keep on keeping on Zelda.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Can't wait for the inevitable miscarriage arc :smugbert:

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Google acquiesced to Chinese censorship demands and is still putting along, but THIS...THIS is what will be their downfall.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Yes, that's totally all he said.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
C R A C K E R

...they said, in-between hysterics.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
But what about the free market

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?

I don't know if it's been suggested yet, but the one "impressed waitresses" makes me wonder if the "hooters" across the other girls' chest aren't, uh, labels

instead of just being the shirt logo

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Vib Rib posted:

Yes, that's totally all he said.

Remember when he portrayed Michael Richards as having said "the n-word" and nothing else?

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

"You've been awfully hard on the Republicans lately"

loving, WHEN

WHEN DID YOU EVER HAVE AN OPINION

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

HootTheOwl posted:

I did. That's why I'm building the only deterrent he'll respect.

More Rameriz cartoons?

All right Un! Hand over the nukes or we keep mailing you badly drawn caricatures!

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Have we really not have cheese like this until now or did you grab this one out of a time machine?

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Should've asked about her favorite Doctor/era/means of watching first. There could be some insurmountable gaps there.

Just a matter of time before we see a cartoon of an apartment door being slammed shut, while one of them is standing in front of a TV holding a VHS tape labelled "60s Reconstructions" going "But-but..."

Korner Zelda: "Incompatible formats."

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Electric Phantasm posted:

Have we really not have cheese like this until now or did you grab this one out of a time machine?

It says 8-10, maybe it's from the year 10CE? :shrug:

Maybe it's a Ye Fowl Herald draft without the art.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Duckbag posted:

E. There's also the Pokemon test. People my age +- a couple years remember when it was this crazy new thing everyone was into. People who are in their thirties now were mostly too cool for it. Younger millennials can't remember a world without Pokemon.

I've always felt that this was the gap between Millennials and Gen X. I'm dead in the middle of Gen X, and I don't get Pokemon at all. First time I heard about it, all I could think of was "fantasy dog fighting for children". And that cartoon is probably the worst anime ever made, and yet my younger friends loving LOVE IT.

HootTheOwl posted:

Playboy doesn't have good articles though. Hooters does have good wings tho.

Hogwash! I haven't looked at/read one in over 20 years, but Playboy used to have actual, quality journalism and interviews. Back in the boomers heyday, it actually had top-tier journalism.

And the wings at Hooters are mediocre at best. If you really like them, then you probably don't have many options.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Hooters wings are average at best, literally any place that actually specializes in making wings will do better.

I grew up next to their flagship location and we went there all the time. It was extremely formative.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Squashy Nipples posted:

I've always felt that this was the gap between Millennials and Gen X. I'm dead in the middle of Gen X, and I don't get Pokemon at all. First time I heard about it, all I could think of was "fantasy dog fighting for children". And that cartoon is probably the worst anime ever made, and yet my younger friends loving LOVE IT.

Either that or Transformers.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

they know us too well :tinfoil:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Pants Donkey posted:

Google acquiesced to Chinese censorship demands and is still putting along, but THIS...THIS is what will be their downfall.

Someday I want to visit the reality Lester lives in

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Let's all take a moment to appreciate lady liberty under the table there.

Edible Hat
Jul 23, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Has there been a mass movement among conservatives to start using Bing?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sir Tonk posted:

Someday I want to visit the reality Lester lives in

Be careful, it's like a lobster-trap made of slippery slopes. If you ever really understood it, you may be lost forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Pants Donkey posted:

Huh, who thought the wife beater would agree with the nerd who thinks women can't physically handle the rigorous demands of being an engineer.

• Locked thread