Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Darkman Fanpage posted:

does my dark heart good to see the pepes turn on yet another right wing "intellectual"

OP has an anarchist flag as flair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
lol cool my comment stands

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

Are you a budding Neo-Nazi, just itching to go to your first rally? You have a fresh Kek flag, and a proudly handpainted Pepe sign, with only the dankest meme on it?

Better follow the dress code!

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/599zmx/neo-nazi-to-troll-army-we-have-to-be-sexy-at-the-big-alt-right-rally

Andrew Anglin, Daily Stormer Organizer and Fantastic Shithead posted:

Look good.

It is very important to look good.

We must have Chad Nationalism. That is what will make guys want to join us, that is what will make girls want to be our groupies. That will make us look like bad boys and heroes. That is what we are going for here.

Here's the actual article on TDS: https://www.dailystormer.com/psa-when-the-internet-becomes-real-life-and-the-alt-right-hits-the-street-you-wanna-be-ready/

Qu Appelle has issued a correction as of 21:51 on Aug 10, 2017

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
Chad Nationalism

these people haven't had a real thought in their lives.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Proud CHAD NATIONALISTS

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
good luck with the normie look, nazi frogs

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Admiral Ray posted:

Chad Nationalism

these people haven't had a real thought in their lives.

everything must pass through the filter of memes because the internet broke their wittle brains

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Montasque posted:

Proud CHAD NATIONALISTS

even when they try to dress "classy" they miss by a mile

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

StashAugustine posted:

lol who doesn't use incognito mode

People who're incapable of shame i.e. the deeply depressed.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Montasque posted:

Proud CHAD NATIONALISTS

Murder, Murder, Murder

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

pillsburysoldier posted:

The I Hate Everything guy did it too

welp, he kinda decided to go there in his Emoji Movie rant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjObqNxcyig&t=1173s

Enjoy the loathing in his voice when he drops "SJWs!"

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

can't wait for pictures of dumpy neonazis in badly fitting suits standing around for hours in 88 degree weather

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Zikan posted:

can't wait for pictures of dumpy neonazis in badly fitting suits standing around for hours in 88 degree weather
yeah this the feeling where i'm at mentally right now

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

How come the most creative thing most of them do with money is hookers

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Uncle Wemus posted:

How come the most creative thing most of them do with money is hookers

Phyiscal contact with a woman is their wildest fantasy

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Identity politics reached its apotheosis within the last year through the Clinton campaign, and now the premature push to make Kamala Harris the 2020 nominee. It's a fundamentally liberal political formulation that is ironically shaped as a reaction to white supremacy and heteronormativity, that subsumes the individual within a group identity that confers a social privilege within its own in-group politics. It claims to value diversity, but flattens it within the narrow confines of pre-defined stereotypes. Which in the end, causes the symbolic to overtake the real.

The most important thing about Hillary Clinton was that she was a woman, and all of the symbolic values that carried. All misgivings about her past record of stated policies and ideology were dismissed as mere misogynies.

And Kamala Harris is all of those contradictory and self-defeating tendencies carried out to its logical conclusion. Supposedly Harris carries "progressive" bonafides just in the fact that she's a female poc, even though in reality she's a member of the professional bourgeois that directly profited from the carceral state which disproportionately persecutes minorities. As California AG she did more to persecute black and Hispanic people than any individual Republican voter could ever hope to do in an entire lifetime, and this is apparently supposed to be the progressive champion of Democratic politics. It's a transparent sham that absolves white liberals of the guilt of their privilege by performing the proper sacraments, and rewards middle class & bourgeois minorities for perpetuating the exploitative system.

Yet white, male, or hetero privilege is never even meaningfully challenged, because there is still a massive reactionary political formulation outside of the confines of identity politics which conveniently makes it impossible to challenge any of those oppressive cycles. Idpol folks are so obsessed with policing language and performing the correct deference, because their own internal politics are more important than reality. Democrats don't really care if they actually win, or are a party of power, because it's more important that they perform the role of a principled opposition. In reality, being able to overcome the opposition means having a willingness to engage in a discoursive dialectical process, that can realize an ideological synthesis which creates a greater liberationist politics. Otherwise you have to overthrow the system by force and make the opposition bend to the will of your agenda. Yet liberals reject the use of force out of hand, and they don't want to be discoursive because they know their ideology doesn't hold up under scrutiny. In any real sense they're politically impotent, but the result of that impotence is that white liberals get to have their cake and eat it too. They can keep benefiting from all of their race, sex, and class privileges while having the added benefit of being praised for claiming to oppose them.

Normal people can spot these contradictions, even if they lack the ability to articulate them. They can feel it. It's a political dead end.

Yep.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Carl has a wife and kids.

Maybe this'll be a 'had' after she sees his search history.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Crowsbeak posted:

I think this was posted in the CTH thread but.

nice butts, antifa

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
I've said it before, but it's still really funny to me that Sargon the Great conquered Sumeria and built an empire that lasted for 200 years, and now he's mostly known as the namesake of a fat YouTuber who complains about girls having too many rights or whatever

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Crowsbeak posted:

brave pedophile stands against the villainous sjws who don't want him to rape kids

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Yinlock posted:

brave pedophile stands against the villainous sjws who don't want him to rape kids

That doesn't look like Cernovich.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Yinlock posted:

that ain't milo

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Identity politics reached its apotheosis within the last year through the Clinton campaign, and now the premature push to make Kamala Harris the 2020 nominee. It's a fundamentally liberal political formulation that is ironically shaped as a reaction to white supremacy and heteronormativity, that subsumes the individual within a group identity that confers a social privilege within its own in-group politics. It claims to value diversity, but flattens it within the narrow confines of pre-defined stereotypes. Which in the end, causes the symbolic to overtake the real.

The most important thing about Hillary Clinton was that she was a woman, and all of the symbolic values that carried. All misgivings about her past record of stated policies and ideology were dismissed as mere misogynies.

And Kamala Harris is all of those contradictory and self-defeating tendencies carried out to its logical conclusion. Supposedly Harris carries "progressive" bonafides just in the fact that she's a female poc, even though in reality she's a member of the professional bourgeois that directly profited from the carceral state which disproportionately persecutes minorities. As California AG she did more to persecute black and Hispanic people than any individual Republican voter could ever hope to do in an entire lifetime, and this is apparently supposed to be the progressive champion of Democratic politics. It's a transparent sham that absolves white liberals of the guilt of their privilege by performing the proper sacraments, and rewards middle class & bourgeois minorities for perpetuating the exploitative system.

Yet white, male, or hetero privilege is never even meaningfully challenged, because there is still a massive reactionary political formulation outside of the confines of identity politics which conveniently makes it impossible to challenge any of those oppressive cycles. Idpol folks are so obsessed with policing language and performing the correct deference, because their own internal politics are more important than reality. Democrats don't really care if they actually win, or are a party of power, because it's more important that they perform the role of a principled opposition. In reality, being able to overcome the opposition means having a willingness to engage in a discoursive dialectical process, that can realize an ideological synthesis which creates a greater liberationist politics. Otherwise you have to overthrow the system by force and make the opposition bend to the will of your agenda. Yet liberals reject the use of force out of hand, and they don't want to be discoursive because they know their ideology doesn't hold up under scrutiny. In any real sense they're politically impotent, but the result of that impotence is that white liberals get to have their cake and eat it too. They can keep benefiting from all of their race, sex, and class privileges while having the added benefit of being praised for claiming to oppose them.

Normal people can spot these contradictions, even if they lack the ability to articulate them. They can feel it. It's a political dead end.

Sir we ran out of McRibs

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Small brain: politicians, operatives and pundits are honorable people and our country is too great for them to be pedophiles
Normal brain: John Podesta is a pedophile
Connected brain: Mike Cernovich is a pedophile
Galaxy brain: They're both pedophiles

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Montasque posted:

Proud CHAD NATIONALISTS

weve got a dust bowl era farmer

a bad al capone impersonator

and i dunno the tie and shirt and the whole look suggest retail manager but hes wearing jeans so im gonna say call center late shift manager

i like how they coordinated enough to show up and wear the stupid armband but nobody bothered to ask what the others thought dressing snazzy meant

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Relevant Tangent posted:

People who're incapable of shame i.e. the deeply depressed.

Bullshit, the deeply depressed are only capable of shame and self loathing.

Kangxi
Nov 12, 2016

"Too paranoid for you?"
"Not me, paranoia's the garlic in life's kitchen, right, you can never have too much."

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

pillsburysoldier posted:

welp, he kinda decided to go there in his Emoji Movie rant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjObqNxcyig&t=1173s

Enjoy the loathing in his voice when he drops "skeletons!"

it was really cool when he mocked the movie for having a heavy-handed agenda, then turned around and devoted several minutes taking feminism down a peg

not defending emoji movie (lol), but surely he could have called out its poorly executed "girl power!!!" message without bring up everyone's favorite buzzword.

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

Y'know what the Alt-Right was missing?

Children's books.

Glad that Denton ISD assistant principal Eric Hauser filled that gaping void in modern US literature.

http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/denton-isd-assistant-principal-pens-childrens-book-starring-trump-mascot-pepe-the-frog-9754953

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Qu Appelle posted:

Children's books.

Glad that Denton ISD assistant principal Eric Hauser filled that gaping void in modern US literature.

http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/denton-isd-assistant-principal-pens-childrens-book-starring-trump-mascot-pepe-the-frog-9754953

can't matt furie sue for this?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Qu Appelle posted:

Children's books.

Jesus Christ i live here

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
also the pede thing is from r/the_donald because they're centepedes or something i dunno i dont follow their stupid subreddit mythos

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Crowsbeak posted:

Little did antifa know, TheFullmetalRational had 3 of his dankest memes primed and ready to fly.

Kek...

...kek kek

Their deaths were swift, but not painless.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Small brain: politicians, operatives and pundits are honorable people and our country is too great for them to be pedophiles
Normal brain: John Podesta is a pedophile
Connected brain: Mike Cernovich is a pedophile
Galaxy brain: They're both pedophiles

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Equeen posted:

it was really cool when he mocked the movie for having a heavy-handed agenda, then turned around and devoted several minutes taking feminism down a peg

not defending emoji movie (lol), but surely he could have called out its poorly executed "girl power!!!" message without bring up everyone's favorite buzzword.

Aemoured skeptic is taking it to task in another video.

Tryin' p hard to tie lovely cash grabs that literally no one likes to social justice warriors

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
lil googler is already flirting with the neonazis now

https://twitter.com/1776RealNews/status/895741391107534853

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

lil googler is already flirting with the neonazis now

https://twitter.com/1776RealNews/status/895741391107534853

Jesus that is a terribly designed logo.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
He retweeted the US Representative who wants the US to work with ISIS and wanted to hold a vote to give Alaska to Russia.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Ague Proof posted:

He retweeted the US Representative who wants the US to work with ISIS and wanted to hold a vote to give Alaska to Russia.

i have come to the conclusion that this damore guy shoulda be named dumbmore lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Assange is trying to sneak into his DMs.