Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Bobby blew his brains out in the late 80s when people stopped buying his records

"Oh, you can call me Bob, or you can call me Rob...."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Neurolimal posted:

Bobby killed himself years ago after googling his name and reading fanfiction of how a 14 year old fakeboy would grow up

His fear of turning out like Weird Al Yankovich realized

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

I really hate Joseph's second (?) voice. The one that sounds like he's talking through his teeth. I'd rather listen to that Clarke's "Haaaay Baaaahbaaaayyyy....."

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I really hate Joseph's second (?) voice. The one that sounds like he's talking through his teeth. I'd rather listen to that Clarke's "Haaaay Baaaahbaaaayyyy....."

I know puberty Joseph is supposed to be annoying but he's probably the only character on the show that I actually dislike

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Aesop Poprock posted:

I know puberty Joseph is supposed to be annoying but he's probably the only character on the show that I actually dislike

What about khan

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

corn in the bible posted:

What about khan

khan is p. good. lots of solid jokes

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

corn in the bible posted:

What about khan

Khans funny. Joseph once he gets the pube stache I only remember being irritated by

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Kahn is awesome.

Joseph on the whole is kind of annoying and I don't really remember any good jokes with him outside of his...existence.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

facebook jihad posted:

Kahn is awesome.

Joseph on the whole is kind of annoying and I don't really remember any good jokes with him outside of his...existence.

This

He was just kind of... there, being a creepy awkward teenager, but I dunno, it wasn't that funny to me

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I think we can all agree that Dooley and Cotton Hill are tied for best character.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
just make it so Bobby and Joseph go into business together exterminating (Dale changed the name of his business to Dale's Dead Bugs & Sons) and have Hank be slightly jealous but overall accepting of it. the adults don't need to change that much honestly - someone like Bill will die alone but maybe give him a dog since the army dog worked out. Buck died of a heart attack at the bottom of an orgy on mass amounts of booze and cocaine so Hank now manages and owns Strickland. Peggy writes the crossword. Khan Jr. is Arlen's new weather person.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Les Os posted:

just make it so Bobby and Joseph go into business together exterminating (Dale changed the name of his business to Dale's Dead Bugs & Sons) .

I don't need to read any more. You've got the best future King of the Hill idea.

Barnes And Body Works
Mar 2, 2016

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:
gently caress off Peggy

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

I think we can all agree that Dooley and Cotton Hill are tied for best character.

I don't agree with either of the sub Chane tier scrubs.

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.

Charles Bukowski posted:

I would say its a solid common sense wise. Ive never thought to call toothpaste a liquid, though it does break down into one when mixed with saliva.

Fun Fact: If you're having a dinner party and run out of mints, freeze a tube of toothpaste and then cut it into mint sized slices.

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
I always liked Joe Jack, honey.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Jimmy Wichard is the best character.

empty baggie fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Aug 10, 2017

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

...and the pitch! posted:

I don't agree with either of the sub Chane tier scrubs.

Chane wasanasan has the same nasally gross voice as Clark peters and it's just as hard to listen to chane

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Also, cotton killed fiddy men, he don't need to be judged by the likes of you

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Doppelganger posted:

You got to be right with Jesus to come to my church honey. It's hardcore.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

...and the pitch! posted:

You got to be right with Jesus to come to my church honey. It's hardcore.

Great Joe Jack, how's your gambling problem?

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Last time we played this game Jo-Jack got hit with a paternity suit.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

empty baggie posted:

he ain't right though

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

empty baggie posted:

HEY STOP LOOKIN AT MY GUYS!!! :saddowns:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Wichard is def one of my favorite minor characters. I appreciate that they didnt really use him very often so his gimmick staid funny throughout the series

Konsek
Sep 4, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Doppelganger posted:

How's your back, Honey?

Great Joe-Jack, how's your gambling problem?

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Brooklyn owes
Cotton Hill one cigarette
and a shot at his wife
2/14/1956

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
The Dale's Dead Bug/Dad, Bug thing that nobody ever comments on is another bit of home run writing.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IE8Z3IOtRk

also, http://edition.cnn.com/2017/08/08/entertainment/king-of-the-hill-return-fox/index.html

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
All your speculating is dumb because you're killing all the best characters in the name of "realism"

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Nu-Joseph is funnier than his previous incarnation.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Draw the floorplan you fucks

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

cool new Polack jokes posted:

Draw the floorplan you fucks

Every time I try, I start to shake, then sweat, then I black out and awake hours later on the living room floor covered in old bamboo leaves.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Gaunab posted:

All your speculating is dumb because you're killing all the best characters in the name of "realism"

It's called drama.

revolther
May 27, 2008
I really want goons to start making fan edits of this King of the Hill sequel. Nobody has to look any different, maybe just like scale bobby up an extra 50% and have him be an eternal manchild.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Nooner posted:

HEY STOP LOOKIN AT MY GUYS!!! :saddowns:

Stay angry Jimmy.

Barnes And Body Works
Mar 2, 2016

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:
King of the Hill spin-off series following Boomhauer's secret life as a police officer.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

"Jams! Jellies!"

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
There better be a naked cheerleader under your bed Bobby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Anyone knows why adult swim skips some episodes of king of the hill? They skip the entire first two seasons and a few other episodes.