Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

my couch computer thread got archived already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

do we really need this xenophobia 2 website ? posting from awful.application

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice
it's actually cartoon dog tits, or japanese cartoon dog tits if you really feel the need to specify

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

what the gently caress is everyone talking about has this important thread been derailed?

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

creationist believer posted:

it's actually cartoon dog tits, or japanese cartoon dog tits if you really feel the need to specify

The furry concentration camp will be back in force with nilbog v.2.3.3432 elixir awesome forum thing

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

lol

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

it's actually cartoon cat tits, or japanese cartoon cat tits if you really feel the need to specify

minor fixes, but otherwise correct

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

FamDav posted:

r1ch posts on hacker news more than he posts here

r1ch is busy doing things for money

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/LiquidDota_Staff

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
also
https://obsproject.com

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
drat, I can't believe people use the internet on phones these days!!!

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
btw the posting and reading experience on the android awful app is so much more streamlined and better than on the old rear end forum that I hardly browse sa on an actual computer anymore

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

BiohazrD posted:

just saw this

sounds like a real good company that has their poo poo together. you should definitely fork over tens of thousands of dollars to them asap

lmao

radiumed again

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

th e third party apps are good and gently caress a mobile

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

Satellit3 posted:

im the aluminium foil pan under the couch

????????

that guy moved out and was furious when the landlord wouldn't give him back the security deposit he put down in 1979, so as punishment he left that disgusting couch and all the 30+ year old garbage that was shoved under it (he admitted to having never once cleaned the carpet in the 35 years he lived there :barf:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

i don't like how the android app doesn't show avatars because i like imagining everyone is actually their avatar

like im some horrible pony homunculus that does nothing but scream all the time, smacking the keyboard with my stubby, unjointed pony homunculus arms

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

the android app doesn’t show avatars? :staredog:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Silver Alicorn posted:

the android app doesn’t show avatars? :staredog:

actually it does, for some reason I got "avatars" and "custom titles" mixed up in my head cuz im dum lol

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

oh ok

yeah idk I guess I got used to it. some people who have forum hax avatars don’t show up at all tho

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

akadajet posted:

not an iPhone. fail.

I knew this was coming as soon as I posted it but I'd feel bad lying in yospos

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

ate all the Oreos posted:

actually it does, for some reason I got "avatars" and "custom titles" mixed up in my head cuz im dum lol

you have to press the avatar to see the custom title

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

hifi posted:

you have to press the avatar to see the custom title

wait really, i swear I tried that before and it didn't do anything, gently caress

Stick Insect
Oct 24, 2010

My enemies are many.

My equals are none.

i like imagining everyone is actually their avatar

Many hitlers and trumps around here. Checks out.

*sticks hand in jacket*

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I am a red panda, constantly enjoying a magical sound shower

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

this song is now in your head

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

like im some horrible pony homunculus that does nothing but scream all the time, smacking the keyboard with my stubby, unjointed pony homunculus arms

are you not?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

really? r1ch makes OBS? THANKS RICH

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i remember when r1ch ported (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST) to the TL forums. r1ch owns.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Smythe posted:

i remember when r1ch ported (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST) to the TL forums. r1ch owns.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
R1ch made a quake mod where the enemies were running processes and you closed the processes when you killed them

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Smythe posted:

really? r1ch makes OBS? THANKS RICH

thonech

i called him ron jeremy once but if he's helping people with their stream i guess i need a new genital-related name for him

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

R1ch made a quake mod where the enemies were running processes and you closed the processes when you killed them

that sounds fantastic

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

flakeloaf posted:

thonech

i called him ron jeremy once but if he's helping people with their stream i guess i need a new genital-related name for him

the ron jeremy of the coding world

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

lol that owns. i remember an art project like that, it was like space invaders but every enemy you destroyed deleted a random file off your computer

havelock
Jan 20, 2004

IGNORE ME
Soiled Meat
I put lots of hours in with r1q2, his quake2 client.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

OldAlias posted:

lol that owns. i remember an art project like that, it was like space invaders but every enemy you destroyed deleted a random file off your computer

that reminds me of this one robot a guy built that decides if it wants to hurt you using some set of criteria and then stabs you in the hand with a needle

art!

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
bonus: he broke his rear end and isn't recording any podcasts for a while, podcasts being the thing they were going to do since they got bored with gaming garbage

but at least the forums are still up

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

flakeloaf posted:

this song is now in your head

yep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

• Locked thread