Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Poor Jessica is such a victim who was wronged by everyone and never hurt or attacked anyone.

Thanks, Julie.

Please go away forever, Jessica.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

I'm hearing victim noises Jess.
Just victim noises.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Like all little girls, she dreamed of finding that Antisocial Prince with anger issues that bragged about killing people. And by god she found him!

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Boo hoo people didn't suck my dick all day the day my dad died. gently caress you Jess. And shame on you for using your dead dad as an excuse to turn into an ugly person.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
I hate her so goddamn much and am so glad I won't have to see her face again. She is an awful person and I wish her nothing but heartache.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Actually Cody lied to you a lot. You guys fought repeatedly about it.

Also Kevin did try and give you a heads up that Elena was bring targeted. But you missed the point entirely because you were so self abosorbed you just want to Elena to try and trash the others about it.

Also Josh and Christmas both tried to talk to you about the true target at different times and each time you picked a fight and wouldn't talk to them.

But you know. Poor victim Jessica.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

I like that Chenbot lowered the boom and stated Josh didn't want her out.
That is gonna sting a lil bit.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Robnoxious posted:

I like that Chenbot lowered the boom and stated Josh didn't want her out.
That is gonna sting a lil bit.

Julie can bring it when she really wants to.

Generic American
Mar 15, 2012

I love my Peng

"I'm a houseguest! I wanted to play the game, not follow someone else's rules!"

*spends literally ten hours per day spooning in a room alone with the guy that refuses to play*

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
Is it me or does Josh have gigantic nipples?

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Mahoning posted:

Boo hoo people didn't suck my dick all day the day my dad died. gently caress you Jess. And shame on you for using your dead dad as an excuse to turn into an ugly person.
Unless Dad died while she was in house, I'm guessing it was an anniversary date.
She couldn't be hosed to keep up appearances for Kevin's birthday... someone she actually liked and had mutual respect.

Jess can go back to her posh lifestyle of serving overpriced drinks to foreign corporate bigwigs just looking for some tail.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
Were these guys on AGT years back? I remember an act almost exactly like this one.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ok....

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Welcome back, David and Danya!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

People somehow not noticing her hair changed colors.

"NICE GOING, GUYS!" -Alex

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
I saw her pulling the yellow dress down through the curtain.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
haha fish!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Your Taint posted:

I saw her pulling the yellow dress down through the curtain.

Way to break the illusion of magic being real, bud.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
Raven would be an interesting HOH

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

STAC Goat posted:

Way to break the illusion of magic being real, bud.

haha it was just an obvious screwup on their part. Still a great act, though.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Am I the only one who thinks "they call it the remainder it's the number that remains" is a really lame rear end rhyme?

That's been bugging me for awhile.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Alex eh?
So it's still a Paul HOH then.
Jason and Paul are safe.
Kevin is on her radar... but his hinky votes might be far removed by this point.

The noms are Cody and Mark with Maven as a subset.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

I'll give David and Danya credit, they have one trick but by god they are dedicated to it.

And have probably been doing it since the 70's.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
I saw Quick Change (the act, not the Bill Murray movie) like 15 years ago in college at a basketball game and they still amaze me.

Second only to Red Panda in halftime acts.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

drat, I was hoping for like a five person jury or some poo poo

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

THERE'S THE DE!

Let's get this show on the loving road people!

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
Surprised that Julie would let them know about no battle back. Usually they'd let them twist in the wind.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

I can't believe the Friday Bonus Episode is starring David and Danya.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Your Taint posted:

Surprised that Julie would let them know about no battle back. Usually they'd let them twist in the wind.

Theoretically telling them no Battle Back should make them more willing to make big moves without fear of the person bouncing right back in.

Of course that's next week. This week is Cody with the two people who spent the last 3 weeks defending him in tow.

Eltoasto posted:

I'll give David and Danya credit, they have one trick but by god they are dedicated to it.

And have probably been doing it since the 70's.

And haven't bought new costumes since then, apparently. I can respect that kind of care for things.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Your Taint posted:

Blame Megan for that.
I might have been in the cards but now it's fast track to finals.
As it should be.

Let's see who finally can get woke.

SuperSpiff
Apr 4, 2007
Mentally retardation is such a strong word.
So was Josh ever actually going to do anything to get Elena out or just talk about how she's his target? I don't know that you can just say "she's my target" and assume the whole house will go with you.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, Josh was actually working hard and Christmas was helping him. That whole "JustBlink" thing was a real debate as Josh wanted Christmas not to use the Ring because Cody pulling Jess down would have helped them. Christmas ended up doing it because she was worried that if she didn't it would hurt their relationships with Paul. They were working Alex, Jason, Kevin, and Paul hard for awhile after the POV Ceremony.

The whole theme that they ignored entirely was that the reason Josh and Christmas wanted Elena out is because she's close to Paul. They wanted to cut that parachute Paul had and link to the cool kids. They were worried that if time went on Elena could pull Maven away as Showmances vs Singles and Paul might go that way.

A bit after the POV Ceremony they were getting pushback from Paul and the rest and Jess kept being a mega rear end in a top hat and it became clear that it wasn't going to happen. Christmas talked Josh into backing down or risk turning the house against them, and that they couldn't really trust Kevin and Jason after both had lied about their votes to them in the past.

Then Cody and Jess pulled that poo poo on the show and every ulterior game motive ended on the spot and the house (besides Mark) unified back into "we gotta get Jess and Cody out."

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Aug 11, 2017

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
So what was the deal with that Perez Hilton post about Jess this week? Any truth to it? Any fallout? I still don't believe it.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The thing where she sticks her finger up people's butts unwanted? That's 100% true. People were complaining about it all season.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Yeah...that. It's so outlandish. I saw a short video from, what I assume is, After Dark, where Paul was complaining about it. But, like, was it actually happening? Why? I can't rationalize this news.

I need details.

Twin Cinema fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Aug 12, 2017

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I mean... Jessica sticks her fingers up people's buttholes without asking for permission because she thinks its funny. That's kind of the long and short of it. People have been low key complaining about it all season. She also grabs crotches and Alex claims she slapped her vagina. It pretty clearly happens and its been caught on camera a fair number of times. Jessica has ZERO sexual boundaries and there's about a million examples of that from her time on feeds.

I guess the background of the whole thing is this.

- Back in Week 1 Raven claimed Josh was peeping on her in the shower and made a big deal of it when they were still good with Jody and were bullying Josh. Somewhere along the line Christmas confronted Josh about it and he admitted he sometimes looks at the women and apologized. Raven seems to have accepted the apology and gets along with Josh now. And in general Josh's behavior has improved a lot in the house, Jody pots and pans aside (but that's been instigated by the entire house).

- Cody's been calling Josh a "sexual predator" ever since the Jillian blindside and has repeatedly sworn to tell the entire the world what he is and ruin his life.

- During the mob scene 2 weeks ago when everyone was airing their MANY grievances against Jody the "sexual predator" thing came up and Paul declared that Jess was the real sexual predator for the butthole stuff.

- Somewhere after that TMZ and those places picked up on it and did a story.

There's a lot of reasons Jody are so hated in the BB19 house. Jessica's complete and lack of boundaries about unwanted touching and making a lot of people feel uncomfortable in a way that would have gotten a dude in a lot of poo poo is just one of them.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Oh god, that sounds like a nightmare. All the more reason to get her out of the house. Thanks for the write-up.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

More butt stuff!

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/11/big-brother-butt-poking-vagina-sexual-hijinks/

Jess was the worst butt-ruiner but it's pretty far out there to say there's a consistent code of conduct in Big Brother. A bunch of them did it with her, then it came back to the fore when they were looking for reasons why she's bad, as if those are that hard to find. Touching butts, racist jokes, creeping on girls, threatening violence: because of the environment they're in and because a lot of them are pretty messed up anyway, these things are all extremely cool when you do them or your buddies do them, and extremely bad when someone you hate does them. And of course the fans follow up on that mentality and try to ruin the houseguests' lives, get in flame wars with each other, dig up Jessica Butt Touching Defense Force archival footage from the live feeds etc.

One good thing for the HGs this year: not too many of them have jobs that hundreds of weird housewives can ring up and try to get them fired from.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Bearing in mind that I (a) am not looking to call anyone a sexual predator, (b) don't want to go ruin anyone's life, and (c) don't feel super comfortable getting into a thing based on TMZ and Perez Hilton reporting.

I'll just say lots of people including Paul, Kevin, and Alex voiced that they were uncomfortable with it well before things exploded with Jessica. And I'd dare say that if a man had been sticking his finger up women's butts and then people said "well, the women seemed ok with it before and they're only complaining now that its convenient" this whole thing would play very different.

Like I said, no one's filed charges or voiced a very vocal complaint so I don't think she should have been kicked out or get in trouble or anything. But its just one of the stranger examples of why Jessica left as one the most hated HGs in recent memory because she had very little regard for her other HGs' comfort, boundaries, game, feelings, property, relationships, or what have you.

Like, there were reasons people in the house hated Josh early on too, not the least of them being him apparently sneaking looks at women in the shower. But Josh largely apologized and made an effort to curb his behavior and became one of the more well liked people in the house for basically the opposite reasons of how Jessica started on the top and finished so very much at the bottom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

STAC Goat posted:

Am I the only one who thinks "they call it the remainder it's the number that remains" is a really lame rear end rhyme?

That's been bugging me for awhile.

He's "the rapping teacher". I'm honestly surprised it wasn't worse.

• Locked thread