Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
No wonder theon sold the emaciated eunuch so well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

COMRADES posted:

I think it is funny that Alfie Allen (Theon) apparently just sat around smoking weed all the time to the point that his sister Lily Allen made a song/video poo poo talking him and now he probably made or will make more money from GoT alone than she is worth total.

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RgOm_WJKpE

drat what a lovely thing thing to do

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Toadvine posted:

drat what a lovely thing thing to do

He was punished by having to shoot multiple nude scenes with Esmé Bianco

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Bran wargs into Jamie in the past and pushes himself out the window. (cuz he wanted to gently caress Cersei)

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
Tyrion stopped being cool once he went to SlaveryLand. Seriously his attempts at witty banter with loving slaves just staring at him were so bad. You could feel both GreyWorm and Miss Andrei wonder if anyone would miss a short bitch.

Bran wargs into both Ramsay and Sansa on their wedding night. And later when he's bored, he wargs into the stack of Unsullied dicks stacked in some merchant's cupboards.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Once any character comes in contact with Dany they turn boring and terrible. Drogo was the only exception. It is known.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
If drogo came back would dany immediately revert to being a submissive, stockholm syndrome house wife?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Solice Kirsk posted:

Once any character comes in contact with Dany they turn boring and terrible. Drogo was the only exception. It is known.

excuse me

are we forgetting the party boy mercenary captain with the talented tongue

not dario
dario killed him

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
where are the spoilers and titties

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

facebook jihad posted:

I think at this point Tyrion is so boring and useless if he died most people would be meh about it

At least they're staying true to the books

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
I hope a lady giant steps on Zzulu

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

COMRADES posted:

I think it is funny that Alfie Allen (Theon) apparently just sat around smoking weed all the time to the point that his sister Lily Allen made a song/video poo poo talking him and now he probably made or will make more money from GoT alone than she is worth total.

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RgOm_WJKpE

well if lily allen had written fewer songs that were bad and more good songs like this one then those tables would not have room to turn

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Bobby Digital posted:

same, but me

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

etalian posted:

He was punished by having to shoot multiple nude scenes with Esmé Bianco

:stare:

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Lord of Pie posted:

At least they're staying true to the books

I was thinking, Littlefinger and Tyrion have been dull since the book content ended - but no. Tyrion has been boring, sad sack in the books since the 3rd one too.

And THAT's the character the author identifies with. As if the writing wasn't already on the wall about the alleged upcoming books. If they come out and are decent it'll be a goddamned miracle.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
All I remember about Tyrion from the last book is him drinking and lamenting about killing Shae. Which was boring and bad, but at least it was something. Show Tyrion doesn't even have that, he's just sort of hanging around because Dinklage is one of the big stars and they can't write him out of the show at this point.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

peter dinklage is a stoner chillboy in real life and theres about a 0% chance he isnt bored to absolute death of playing a dwarf on-screen, a role he spent most of his career swearing to never portray

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

and its entirely palpable, especially while watching him play a listless drunk

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I don't like Tyrion anymore because he's always going on about how he "knows things" but for a guy who "knows things" he's looking like a pretty big moron lately (same with Varys). Probably the only good thing he did was bail Joffrey out at that battle, but even there he just kind of motivated them and promptly got his face hosed up.

It's really going to get dull and terrible once Jorah makes his way back to Dany. I can't stand his constant fawning.

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

I like how when people meet each other in front of Dany or Sansa or whoever, they have to give a throaway line about their having met in the past. Like Tyrion and Davos talking about the Blackwater, or Jon kind of throwing away any conflict with Theon with one line about how he helped Sansa. It would be ridiculous if they didn't do that. It would go noticed too, but I think the practice of just throwing a line in there hilarious.

I hope when Jorah gets back to Dany Jon is still there, and Jon can be like, "Didn't my father send you to jail for slaving?" And Jorah can say, "Aye, your father had balls... unlike the 'man' who set me free..." *gestures to Varys*

Varys: "My good lords..." blah blah blah, etc.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
In the earlier seasons they thought they were capping Bran's powers pretty good by explaining that the only reason he can warg into Hodor is because he has massive brain damage but now, in the 7th season, that means he can warg into pretty much any character.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Didn't he give him the massive brain damage in the first place by mind raping the gently caress out of him so he'd hold that dang door? The Hodor Paradox :shrug:

e]

yeah I eat rear end posted:

It's really going to get dull and terrible once Jorah makes his way back to Dany. I can't stand his constant fawning.

Khaleesi Please! Khaleesiiiiiiiiiii :emo:

Radical 90s Wizard fucked around with this message at 09:46 on Aug 11, 2017

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I always wondered if the mindfucking thing was even necessary. He might have just held it anyway if he knew it was the only way to save bran or whatever.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
I don't think he deliberately "mind hosed" Hodor. It was a weird accident caused by the stress of Bran going back in time and entering Hodor's mind at the same time and also the girl hysterically screaming at Hodor to hold the door. It was just a bad confluence of events.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
He did and he let them kill his doggo, he's a real jerk.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
I seem to remember it being an accident. Anyways, if it wasn't an accident and he can deliberately time-warg into people and retardate them when they're children, then he could time-warg into Cerci and end her right now and put a stop to the human war so they can concentrate on the ice zombies.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Didn't he give him the massive brain damage in the first place by mind raping the gently caress out of him so he'd hold that dang door? The Hodor Paradox :shrug:

It's way worse in the books, where he mind rapes Hodor so he can potentially have a big giant working dong to rape-rape Meera.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Bobby Digital posted:

:discourse:

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
*Bran wargs into his father*
"Yes, Renly, this is a good idea."
*Everything fixed*

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

*Bran wargs into his father*
"Yes, Renly, this is a good idea."
*Everything fixed*

The end of the story is bran warging a children of the forest before they create the ice demons and saying, "Maybe creating a super weapon we can't control is a bad idea"

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Bran wargs into he own butthole, goes to town

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Universe Master posted:

It's way worse in the books, where he mind rapes Hodor so he can potentially have a big giant working dong to rape-rape Meera.

i don't remember that

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

FuhrerHat posted:

peter dinklage is a stoner chillboy in real life and theres about a 0% chance he isnt bored to absolute death of playing a dwarf on-screen, a role he spent most of his career swearing to never portray

I like when he plays the gay tripping guy with red eyes who jumps out of his dead lover's coffin during a funeral.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Bran wargs into himself warging and his mind folds 100 times like when you see a picture of a mirror that goes on for infinity. Then the seasons stop working correctly in game of thrones.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Wanna go out for brewskis with Alfie Allen and Euron, they seem chill as gently caress.

They should just go ok gently caress it, gently caress GRRM's notes, Khaleesi falls off a dragon, a falling chandelier wipes out Sansa and Jon at dinner, Cersei now has to unfuck Westeros, deal with the walkers and defend her butt from Euron while Arya keeps popping out of the shadows stabbing at her like Inspector Clouseau's manservant. Just loving wing it. How much worse can it get.

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

aphid_licker posted:

Wanna go out for brewskis with Alfie Allen and Euron, they seem chill as gently caress.

They should just go ok gently caress it, gently caress GRRM's notes, Khaleesi falls off a dragon, a falling chandelier wipes out Sansa and Jon at dinner, Cersei now has to unfuck Westeros, deal with the walkers and defend her butt from Euron while Arya keeps popping out of the shadows stabbing at her like Inspector Clouseau's manservant. Just loving wing it. How much worse can it get.

khaleei looking directly into the camera and saying trans issyes must be importanyt to us all while sitting on the dragon

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
The show keeps doing this thing where the audience is supposed to be like, "Whoa, Dani really is a queen, look how good and noble she is" but I'm just sitting there like, "What a little loving brat"

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

ElGroucho posted:

The show keeps doing this thing where the audience is supposed to be like, "Whoa, Dani really is a queen, look how good and noble she is" but I'm just sitting there like, "What a little loving brat"

Then her eyebrows do a thing, and all i can think of is a small child doing their best to convince their parents they're angry and determined.

"Acting"

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Khaleesi more like cheesy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

I'm enjoying the trend of Jaimie playing the "I can't do it with one hand" card on Bronn. Row this boat, kill these dudes, shoot down this dragon