Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

quote:

And hey, it isn't just on the internet that everybody hates feminism. The internet is simply representative of reality in this instance. Feminists don't understand poo poo about human biology, history, culture or basic human nature - and you're also some of the most entitled, insufferable people on the planet. Frankly, the only thing I appreciate about Muslims is that they hate you dipshits possibly more than the rest of us normal folks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Lycus posted:

To be fair, I'm sure they'll obey Royce, who seems to be Sansa's real right hand.

Maybe they have to kill him in secret, so Robin doesn't throw a shitfit.

They just have to prove that Littlefinger betrayed the Arryn's. Which they do, then he dies, then the Knights join the Starks willingly.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Wtf Preston

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.
Human nature means I am a powerful male and nothing can take that away *watches 100 hours of anime a week*

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016

Not Preston, that was the 3rd top comment.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
So Preston finally learned his viewers are 4-channers.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

GRRM convinced Preston to go full Jontron.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
I'm like, totally normal.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Lycus posted:

What other audience are you going to attract when you sperg out over every minute detail in the show?

*looks around thread*

...oh.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

This is not uncommon. Ever heard of Bolton Strid?

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Just further proves to me that everything Preston says is canonical.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Lycus posted:

He was aware.

"So before I get into this I should mention that my audience is 85% male and it's the internet so I'm certain to have a good share of people that think feminism is the worst thing ever. But whatever it's my channel and I'm a feminist."

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

grack posted:

This is not uncommon. Ever heard of Bolton Strid?

It's dangerous outside.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

Ague Proof posted:

He was aware.

"So before I get into this I should mention that my audience is 85% male and it's the internet so I'm certain to have a good share of people that think feminism is the worst thing ever. But whatever it's my channel and I'm a feminist."

That's pretty cool of him imo.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Prediction: they're gonna include something very explicit to remind viewers that Jon and Dany are related when they have sex because otherwise nobody would even realize.

The spoilers say that the scene is spliced between them loving on a boat and everyone else discovering who Jon's parents are.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

Funky See Funky Do posted:

The spoilers say that the scene is spliced between them loving on a boat and everyone else discovering who Jon's parents are.

This gon be good.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Well uh, score one for Jeb!

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

They're Targaryens and they didn't meet until their 20s so it's p much fine.

CDHiggs
Dec 16, 2016

That night in Point Pleasant. Those red eyes Richard Gere would never forget.
I read the leaks and now I've spoiled everything for myself. Euron...ugh.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

What happens to euron

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Arglebargle III posted:

They're Targaryens and they didn't meet until their 20s so it's p much fine.

Targs are designed for superior incest sex.

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007

JBP posted:

What happens to euron

From memory hes like "gently caress this zombie poo poo, they won't get me out on the Ocean, later"

CDHiggs
Dec 16, 2016

JBP posted:

What happens to euron

Well, if the leaks are to be believed, he lives.

Ixian
Oct 9, 2001

Many machines on Ix....new machines
Pillbug
Half-season ends with confirmed, on-screen incest and an undead dragon melting the Wall, I don't know what else you want in a TV series these days.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

BoonyPC posted:

From memory hes like "gently caress this zombie poo poo, they won't get me out on the Ocean, later"

I think it's supposed to be a fake out and he's off to ferry over the Golden Company or set up some other season 8 thing.

CDHiggs
Dec 16, 2016

Ixian posted:

Half-season ends with confirmed, on-screen incest and an undead dragon melting the Wall, I don't know what else you want in a TV series these days.

Dead Euron?

I think it's supposed to be a fake out and he's off to ferry over the Golden Company or set up some other season 8 thing.

He supposedly wounds the Night King in a battle (Season 8?), according to some reports.

Teleporting and near-invincibility confirmed!

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016

CDHiggs posted:

He supposedly wounds the Night King in a battle (Season 8?), according to some reports.

Teleporting and near-invincibility confirmed!

Do those reports come from the future after they at least started shooting the scenes?

I mean, not that I'm complaining, I'm totally in for Jon and Daenerys assembling this huge army to confront the Night's King only to find out that Euron killed him offscreen.

CDHiggs
Dec 16, 2016

lezard_valeth posted:

I mean, not that I'm complaining, I'm totally in for Jon and Daenerys assembling this huge army to confront the Night's King only to find out that Euron killed him offscreen.

Holy moly. Talk about giving the audience a bigger "gently caress you" than even Seinfeld did.

lezard_valeth posted:

Do those reports come from the future after they at least started shooting the scenes?

Just the scripts...supposedly. Some of the leaks that came out last year about season 7 have been accurate, however.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Ixian posted:

on-screen incest

This is nothing new :confused:

we even saw it 2 episodes ago it wasn't even that many minutes ago!

In It For The Tank
Feb 17, 2011

But I've yet to figure out a better way to spend my time.
Yeah but this between "good guys".

Well, one good guy and one crazy lady.

Ixian
Oct 9, 2001

Many machines on Ix....new machines
Pillbug

The Notorious ZSB posted:

This is nothing new :confused:

we even saw it 2 episodes ago it wasn't even that many minutes ago!

It's a "sum of the parts" situation.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

In It For The Tank posted:

Yeah but we saw that two episodes ago.

I mean Jon actually succeeded in killing a child which balances out Jamie's defenestration mishaps.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
No joke I'm all for Euron killing the NK completely out of nowhere.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

this is gonna kill the NK

i mean what the gently caress can he do against it

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

l-lewd ...

Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

In It For The Tank posted:

Like Emperor Claudius marrying his niece Agrippina Minor, it's true love, can't you feel the magic every time the two are on-screen?

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

What the gently caress people want euron dead? He's one of the only entertaining characters left. Varys and Tyrion used to be fun but they're boring as gently caress now.

benzine
Oct 21, 2010
Preston should be on a psych hospital not making youtube videos.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Constant posted:

this is gonna kill the NK

i mean what the gently caress can he do against it

According to the spoilers it works both ways and he can one-shot dragons by casting ice spear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

The community's having a lot of fun mocking Euron's omnipotence and it's really satisfying because he was a stupidly powerful Mary Sue in the books too, the show just exaggerates it to the point of parody (the same way they did with Ramsay).

• Locked thread