Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Captain Quack posted:

Since you liked, I've made a big one:

They should have sent a poet

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

SciFiDownBeat posted:

They should have sent a poet

Now after a couple of years of your focusing earnestly on your high gravity training, Bulma-kun & I will swoop in. We will check out your progress and encourage you TO CONTINUE. Or we will say STOP... and then seriously, you MUST STOP/

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Just been doin tattoos on myself all weekend

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Candlelight Virgil posted:

I wonder if he took her to Cuck E. Cheese.

Dudes: seriously, if you want to gently caress her just out and say it and don't be some lame rear end dipshit about it. Act more mature than a 12 year old already.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Picnic Princess posted:

Dudes: seriously, if you want to gently caress her just out and say it and don't be some lame rear end dipshit about it. Act more mature than a 12 year old already.

You mean women don't go for that? :thunk:

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
It's not hard. "Hey wanna go on a date? No? Ok. You still cool with hanging out as friends then?" Then they either still wanna be buddies or not. It just generally takes the confidence born of having your ego crushed beneath the stiletto pumps of unattainable goddesses a few dozen times to pull off.

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

Pvt.Scott posted:

It's not hard. "Hey wanna go on a date? No? Ok. You still cool with hanging out as friends then?" Then they either still wanna be buddies or not. It just generally takes the confidence born of having your ego crushed beneath the stiletto pumps of unattainable goddesses a few dozen times to pull off.

lol hanging out as friends when you want to gently caress the other person lol

lololol

men and women cant be friends

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I lust for beta dick

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Pvt.Scott posted:

Just be like "cool but I'm not gonna put out. Well farts you can have farts but that's it"

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

vyst posted:

I lust for beta dick

text me

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

lol my friend wrote that, sorry, please ignore, unless like you actually want to

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

I remember when there were 2 genders, people worked hard, and not everyone was a whiny little bitch.

I MISS THEM DAYS.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Twat McTwatterson posted:

lol hanging out as friends when you want to gently caress the other person lol

lololol

men and women cant be friends

You're forgetting about gays, bisexuals and pansexuals. People can't be friends.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

From Bioshock's Facebook page:

Would you rather live in Rapture or Columbia?

Male videogamers are terrible lol

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Professor Shark posted:

From Bioshock's Facebook page:

Would you rather live in Rapture or Columbia?

Male videogamers are terrible lol

I dunno that's pretty funny

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

8-Bit Scholar posted:

I dunno that's pretty funny

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Rapture was fine until THE PARASITES started importing hookers, blow and bibles.

(It was always terrible and was powered by forsaken children.)

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
You ignorant slut. 👍

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Kullik
Jan 5, 2017

My Facebook story:

I had an account from my mid teens and posted a bunch of edgy teen garbage on it, i deleted it when i started job hunting and taking my life more seriously, and put a lot of that behind me.
Now since that account has been deactivated, I've started a professional life and got a girlfriend and made connections with a bunch of family members i never knew before when i had that account, and thus i had created a new account, more professional, less information on it, etc.

However last week that account got reactivated, and while I've been able to log into it far enough to change the password, I'm unable to delete it or hide it due to the account being "locked" until they verify i own the account, which I've attempted to do by emailing them my ID and they are yet to respond.
So now all my childish rambling about the evils of religion and my lovely half formed political beliefs and embarrassing pictures of my ugly spotty teen face with dumb webcam filters are now exposed to the public, and have been found by several work colleagues.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Kullik posted:

My Facebook story:

I had an account from my mid teens and posted a bunch of edgy teen garbage on it, i deleted it when i started job hunting and taking my life more seriously, and put a lot of that behind me.
Now since that account has been deactivated, I've started a professional life and got a girlfriend and made connections with a bunch of family members i never knew before when i had that account, and thus i had created a new account, more professional, less information on it, etc.

However last week that account got reactivated, and while I've been able to log into it far enough to change the password, I'm unable to delete it or hide it due to the account being "locked" until they verify i own the account, which I've attempted to do by emailing them my ID and they are yet to respond.
So now all my childish rambling about the evils of religion and my lovely half formed political beliefs and embarrassing pictures of my ugly spotty teen face with dumb webcam filters are now exposed to the public, and have been found by several work colleagues.

Ouch, sorry man. Delete every picture and status one at a time then change the name.

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

My god, it's full of cat!

Or just don't take it seriously and laugh about it with your colleagues. Having been a dumb teen is nothing to be embarrassed about, literally everyone has been a dumb teen at some point in their lives.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Yeah I did heroin in my teens lmao

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
why don't you want your coworkers to know your thoughts on religion

do you work at a church or Hobby Lobby

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

We Know Catheters posted:

You ignorant slut. 👍

What, is it not ok to quote classic TV shows any longer?

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
When you die you see all your embarassing Facebook posts looping for eternity

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Ein cooler Typ posted:

why don't you want your coworkers to know your thoughts on religion

do you work at a church or Hobby Lobby

It is easier to get through every day without having someone try to invite you to their 3x weekly mass "just to see what it's like, no obligations, there will even be some coffee and donuts afterwards, it's really fun"

Then when you report them to HR after a few weeks of them ignoring your requests to leave you alone, HR suggests you just go to the mass as it will be the mst beneficial way to resolve the conflict and maybe you'll change your mind and see the light.

Some parts of America are a theocratic hellscape.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

I Was The Fury posted:

It is easier to get through every day without having someone try to invite you to their 3x weekly mass "just to see what it's like, no obligations, there will even be some coffee and donuts afterwards, it's really fun"

Then when you report them to HR after a few weeks of them ignoring your requests to leave you alone, HR suggests you just go to the mass as it will be the mst beneficial way to resolve the conflict and maybe you'll change your mind and see the light.

Some parts of America are a theocratic hellscape.

Why are you being antisocial?

Kullik
Jan 5, 2017

I'm not able to delete any of the posts cause I'm locked out, i can log in but I'm just prompted to upload a photograph of my ID each time, I've been told my driving license Isn't good enough or doesn't match whats on the account, so just like dumb teen me, i probably registered with a fake age or said i lived on the moon or some dumb bullshit.

As for why its a concern, it's not like I'm going to lose my job or anything, It's just very easy to make fun of those posts and I'd rather they weren't there and this wouldn't be a problem if the account hadn't randomly been reactivated for no reason.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Kullik posted:

I'm not able to delete any of the posts cause I'm locked out, i can log in but I'm just prompted to upload a photograph of my ID each time, I've been told my driving license Isn't good enough or doesn't match whats on the account, so just like dumb teen me, i probably registered with a fake age or said i lived on the moon or some dumb bullshit.

The gently caress

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Kullik posted:

As for why its a concern, it's not like I'm going to lose my job or anything, It's just very easy to make fun of those posts and I'd rather they weren't there and this wouldn't be a problem if the account hadn't randomly been reactivated for no reason.

Just start mercilessly trolling and mocking your teenage self, that way everyone will know you're cool now.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Kullik posted:

My Facebook story:

:justpost: bury your past in new inane bullshit about brunch and cat videos. Become the Ikea ideal of corporate acceptability, and no one reads past page 3.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Oscar Wild posted:

:justpost: bury your past in new inane bullshit about brunch and cat videos. Become the Ikea ideal of corporate acceptability, and no one reads past page 3.

It's a separate account he can't do anything on.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Candlelight Virgil posted:

It's a separate account he can't do anything on.

Ah, so Facebook is keeping it "safe" can he tag that account, like ,"good to see you at the peace corp reunion. Still impressed how you managed to save that woman and her six children from that burning building."

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
https://twitter.com/greg_doucette/status/895319268559998977

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

incredible :eyepop:

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus
Sovereign citizens will never not be funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Do the magic words not work if they are at a 50 degree angle?

• Locked thread