Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
Choke Cersei whilst fingering her bootyhole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Khaleesi is Dothraki for fat bad actress.

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax

Waltzing Along posted:

Khaleesi is Dothraki for fat bad actress.

This.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Bronn sighs as he drops his bag of gold and unsheathes his katana

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Alternate universe book Bronn laughing at show Bronn. His eyes open.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
https://youtu.be/N09StvK-yDA

This works way too well, especially the last minute or so.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Glenn Quebec posted:

Bran wargs into himself warging and his mind folds 100 times like when you see a picture of a mirror that goes on for infinity. Then the seasons stop working correctly in game of thrones.

he goes to a world where everyone is John malkovich

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

In case anyone is wondering:

Dany and Jon are aunt/nephew - which isn't too bad in this world as far as incest goes. HOWEVER, Dany and Rhaegar were much more closely related than your average siblings.

Dany and Rhaegar's mother and father were both full siblings. Their grandfather and grandmother were ALSO full siblings. Meaning that Dany and Rhaegar were 87.5% relation compared to typical siblings of 50%.

This means that Jon and Dany are ~44% relation, closer to siblings than regular aunt / nephew at 25%.

he still gonna smash

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Much props to j snow as he eats rank medieval pussy.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

"Ehyd u kiss me down thar" Grunted the gaunt red headed wildling woman who has no concept of hygiene and has never washed. After many days of hard, sweaty traveling.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Bran, the newly autismal treeman three eyed raven seer cripple stares at nothing for a while after reuniting with his long lost half brother Jon Snow. His eyes are rolled into the back of his head as he begins to warg. "Ehyd u kiss me down thar"

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Toadvine posted:

Nodick Simperlips gettin real paid son!

He got paid in Brown Sugar

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

In case anyone is wondering:

Dany and Jon are aunt/nephew - which isn't too bad in this world as far as incest goes. HOWEVER, Dany and Rhaegar were much more closely related than your average siblings.

Dany and Rhaegar's mother and father were both full siblings. Their grandfather and grandmother were ALSO full siblings. Meaning that Dany and Rhaegar were 87.5% relation compared to typical siblings of 50%.

This means that Jon and Dany are ~44% relation, closer to siblings than regular aunt / nephew at 25%.

Yeah but when they are making eyes at each other I'm not thinking about that.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
So did Greyworm get his dick cut off too? Is that a normal thing?

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Glenn Quebec posted:

Bran, the newly autismal treeman three eyed raven seer cripple stares at nothing for a while after reuniting with his long lost half brother Jon Snow. His eyes are rolled into the back of his head as he begins to warg. "Ehyd u kiss me down thar"

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I like the theory that Bran warging way back into the age of heroes and telling everyone about the current events is what inspires all the age of hero stories to better prepare the world for the coming white walker invasion (which are invading for the first time ever) even if the show kinda shits all over that theory

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

UnfurledSails posted:

I'm enjoying the trend of Jaimie playing the "I can't do it with one hand" card on Bronn. Row this boat, kill these dudes, shoot down this dragon

Lol

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Glenn Quebec posted:

jesus

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Glenn Quebec posted:

Lol

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Fan theories are bad but GoT fan theories in particular are just loving horrible. I guess since the theory about Jon Snow came true fans just went gently caress wild with it

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Brian should just worg into a loving comet and kill himself with it.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Away all Goats posted:

I like the theory that Bran warging way back into the age of heroes and telling everyone about the current events is what inspires all the age of hero stories to better prepare the world for the coming white walker invasion (which are invading for the first time ever) even if the show kinda shits all over that theory

yea its pretty much the only future that makes sense for his character
or alternatively, he could go full ender and warg all the armies into a giant transformer to slay the dragon idk or care anymore

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Glenn Quebec posted:

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

facebook jihad posted:

Fan theories are bad but GoT fan theories in particular are just loving horrible. I guess since the theory about Jon Snow came true fans just went gently caress wild with it

thats the result of the time right after the third book was released when people still liked the series and were throwing poo poo against the wall. that particular turd stuck

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

facebook jihad posted:

Jon Snoo died and, therefore dead men have no claim to the throne.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Bran can warg into the (very very far with this shithole universe) and discover the plans to a nuclear bomb and tell the people at Winterfell how to make them and then BOOOOOOM

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Outrail posted:

Jon Snoo died and, therefore dead men have no claim to the throne.

He's probably depressed that his sex cave trick didn't work this time around.

Athropos
May 4, 2004

"Skeletons are Number One! Flesh just slows you down."
did they leak sunday's episode yet?

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

HBO paid the leakers 250k not to

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

they def paid off the pirate bay guys

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

Maya Fey posted:

they def paid off the pirate bay guys

Ser Davos is definitely crushing it this season

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

Alucard posted:

Ser Davos is definitely crushing it this season

Smuggler, you rear end in a top hat. He doesn't have a peg leg.

Book Littlefinger and Varys and Bronn are all levels of WTFLMAO at the show versions.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

So she's an out of touch fool who will lose the throne to a total moron?

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Here's an idea, Brain wargos into Dany in the past so that she's less of a fuckup.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Bran wargs into Dani's brain, says "bitch, stop waggling your eyebrows"

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Game of Thrones is loving stupid

Kromlech
Jun 28, 2017

by FactsAreUseless