Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
Its always a good conversation with clients at work:

"how much valium have you taken?"
"....nnnnooooonnnnnne..." *falls asleep, drools neon blue*

UK has a huge street valium problem, though it is entertaining watching people attempting to shoplift in slow motion in Asda

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Sapho juice is real.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

EmmyOk posted:

Just shut the gently caress up and move on jesus christ, all of you.

Uncle Fester's teenage years.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Weldon Pemberton posted:

I didn't think of that, normally when women have acne localised on the chin its hormonal in nature so I was sat there wondering if dudes get that too.

:perfect:

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Labes for days posted:

Glenn Hetrick?

:lol:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Jesus Caries.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

What a shithead.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

What a shithead.

The girls at work used to call this one dude "dog poo head" for like a year but when I called him "dog poo poo head" they were all "man you're mean you can't call someone that" well I've moved on I don't call peopl enames anymore but also poo is poo poo idk

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Those can be awkward and gross.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Saw this at the mall yesterday

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Munchables posted:

Saw this at the mall yesterday

Isn't buttcoin notoriously hard to convert to actual money?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Intoluene posted:

Let's put it this way: would you pay real money for Bitcoin?

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Intoluene posted:

Yeah, that's for turning money into bitcoin. It's very difficult to go the other way.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
A coworker told me he bought some bitcoin during the last crash. I asked how he was going to cash out when the markets are always down and he countered with private sales. Find some dope that'll pay you cash during a peak, I guess. Good luck dude.

Edit: oh yeah and apparently Amazon and other places like Domino's take BC as payment as well? I haven't looked into it cause I like to stay away from pyramid schemes.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

The screen had prices for bitcoin and what I assume are other "cryptocurrencies" and bitcoin was valued at over 3 grand USD. Who the hell is gonna be walking in a mall ready to spend 3k at a little mock atm, let alone for bitcoin?

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Raptor1033 posted:

Edit: oh yeah and apparently Amazon and other places like Domino's take BC as payment as well? I haven't looked into it cause I like to stay away from pyramid schemes.

I don't think any major companies or retailers accept them as bitcoins. At best they may accept them through some third party that does the conversion to actual currency at checkout.

I'll admit I wish I'd had the foresight to mine a bit back when it was something you could run in the background on your normal computer and still bank a solid sum instead of mocking it relentlessly, but I still stand by the only thing it being good for is selling to gullible idiots.

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy
You don't have to buy a whole Bitcoin I think? Can't you just, like, buy 0,2 bitcoins or something?

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

ReidRansom posted:

I'll admit I wish I'd had the foresight to mine a bit back when it was something you could run in the background on your normal computer and still bank a solid sum instead of mocking it relentlessly, but I still stand by the only thing it being good for is selling to gullible idiots.

What's the matter? Don't want to burn your house down or risk getting heat related brain damage in your sleep?

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Shai-Hulud posted:

You don't have to buy a whole Bitcoin I think? Can't you just, like, buy 0,2 bitcoins or something?

The system works in a way that bitcoins themselves are liquot. Nowadays you own like .000020 of an actual Bitcoin (this inflation will only get worse as time goes on) in order to buy drugs and cp off the darknet. The majority of the cryptocurrency market circulation is just dudes speculatively trading their imaginary money between themselves backed buy the dudes using it to buy drugs.

Cryptocurrency is a hell of a drug!

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

hello everyone it is dj gimmick and im here to bring you the finest and freshest freestyles fucker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_gmn-a7FMI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2pQRLiPClU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNsCbqpkhsc

And now one homie who owns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8XkP9tZdfI

putrid aidsman
Apr 13, 2017

by Lowtax

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

cash crab posted:

Also, I would like to congratulate Zipperelli on what I think is the most truly awful thing in this thread. It is not necessarily gross or awkward. It is simply awful. Platonic awful. Good job.

I don't know if I'm proud of this accomplishment, or ashamed.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Zipperelli. posted:

I don't know if I'm proud of this accomplishment, or ashamed.

Why not both?

I cannot tell if she is sitting on a pipe or not, but I do know for a fact that pigeons bathe in that water.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Update: that "don't open until Christmas" thing is still the most awful thing I've seen in this series of threads.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

cash crab posted:

Why not both?

I cannot tell if she is sitting on a pipe or not, but I do know for a fact that pigeons bathe in that water.

I've never used a bidet, but this is what I imagine it is like.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Still the best lube ad ever made.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Nothing AUG about that! Safety first!

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
:nws: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHAU6yVUIAEW_xb.jpg :nws:

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

:stonklol:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nice post/handle combo

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Looks like a pretty normal party to me :confused:

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Rugby is weirder than I thought.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

everyone in this picture is having a bad day, even the blurry red giant in the background

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

everyone in this picture is having a bad day, even the blurry red giant in the background

It's not everyday I feel better about my junk.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
rumble in the bunghole wins page 63 lol sorry randaconda :coolspot:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Slugnoid posted:

rumble in the bunghole wins page 63 lol sorry randaconda :coolspot:

:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU